[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infinite Crisis: Movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: love.png (1MB, 744x920px) Image search: [Google]
love.png
1MB, 744x920px
How would you make straight to DVD movie series of infinite crisis.

Can we make it?
>>
>>85213240
It could be done, but here would have to be certain alterations and adjustments.

Like the first act might need to be a cliff notes version of the golden and silver ages, and the first crisis.

You could attempt to make it while completely ignoring the first crisis, but then you'd either have to remove old Superman, Lois and Superboy prime from the story, or have them spew a lot of expository dialogue.

Removing them from the story is a stupid idea that would make the rest of the story pointless...

I guess expository dialogue could work, but I imagine it would be quite difficult to keep it from sounding stupid.

Or I'm wrong and everything I just wrote is hot garbage.
>>
You'd have to start with CoIE first.
>>
File: but.png (446KB, 705x741px) Image search: [Google]
but.png
446KB, 705x741px
>>85214195
Oh the first crisis on infinite earths movie...

I want a infinite crisis movie. I guess, We should remove Cop side story and freedom.
>>
>>85214285
I'm sorry. I haven't read infinite crisis in 10 or so years.
What do you mean by cop side story and freedom?
>>
>>85213240
I'd like to see a little Crisis trilogy. Of course, there should be some liberties too (especially with Final Crisis, I think, not that Final Crisis is bad).

What I'd also like to see is Kal-El and Kal-L to be voiced by a father and son actor duo. I think it would be fitting for two versions of the character.
>>
File: index.jpg (119KB, 636x480px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
119KB, 636x480px
>>85214323

Some cop got shot in Gotham and now he is the spectre. And freedom fighters got slaughtered by Super villains.
>>
>>85214445
Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me...

I think I'm gonna go back and read crisis on infinite earths, then zero hour, then infinite crisis, then final crisis, then...
Flashpoint?

Can someone just briefly list all of the DC Universe crises and reboots and touch ups for me? I just want to make sure that I'm at least aware of all of them.
>>
>>85214429
>What I'd also like to see is Kal-El and Kal-L to be voiced by a father and son actor duo.

Tim Daly and his son have both voiced Superman before so that could work
>>
>>85214429
How about Henry Cavill and Christop... I mean Brandon Routh?!
>>
>>85215297
(Flash of Two Worlds)
(Crisis on Earth-One, Earth-Two)
COIE
(Zero Hour)
Infinite Crisis/52
(Final Crisis)
Flashpoint/Rebirth

()s are noteworthy but don't cause a lot of cosmological change
>>
>>85215393
How does hypertime fit into this? Does hypertime fit into this at all?
>>
>>85215982
Not positive, but I think Morrison's JLA might have introduced it? It's been referenced at least as recently since Vibe's new 52 solo. It doesn't really contradict the multiversal structure or anything though.

Multiversity probably should have been on that list too since it confirms that the local 52 Earth multiverse is not all of existence (Convergence also does this but in a more confusing way and I would never recommend it to anyone).
>>
File: 562385_v2.jpg (21KB, 350x232px) Image search: [Google]
562385_v2.jpg
21KB, 350x232px
So I'm drawing the conclusion that Infinite Crisis can be adapted as an animated film. It just has to be the middle chapter of a "crisis" trilogy. Are we in agreement?
>>
I'd rather see a Final Crisis movie cause I wanna see crazy shit like the Sky opening up and the Superman thought robot and Batman fighting the Omega Sanction
>>
I've always been interested in reading the Crisis stories. Could I /r/ a story time or would they be too big?
>>
>>85215982
Hypertime was a concept Morrison and Waid introduced in the 90s in an era where DC didn't want to acknowledge any alternate universes, to explain that time flows like a river, can go in different directions, return to the same point or separate forever, etc. and that was to explain that every DC history ever published was canonical without the need of mentioning alternate universes.

The concept didn't catch on and was abandoned by DC quickly.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.