[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who was the horse girl who called bojack at the end of season 3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

who was the horse girl who called bojack at the end of season 3?
>>
File: c635ec8b612ad0d8235dacb2189a0c13.jpg (159KB, 2048x1025px) Image search: [Google]
c635ec8b612ad0d8235dacb2189a0c13.jpg
159KB, 2048x1025px
>>85209390
Secretariat
>>
>>85209465
no, I"M secretariat!
>>
>middle aged horse man notorious for boning 90% of the women he meets

probably his cousin or something
>>
>>85209465
I'd buy a poster of that tee bee aych
>>
>>85209390
There was a joke about him wondering if any of the women he fucked just ran away with the abortion money instead of getting an abortion.
>>
>>85211548
nice catch!

I really hope this doesn't become that banal "having kids gives life meaning" bullshit.
>>
>>85211789

I can tell you straight up that at least part of Season 4 will be dedicated to this exact line of thought, only to end in abject despair with either Bojack or the daughter realizing that they can't fix their fucked up lives this way, either.

More likely Bojack, but he'll probably ruin her life while she's at it.
>>
Favorite moments from eash seasons?
>Diane. I just need you to tell me. Please. Am I a good person? Please.
>If you come anywhere near my family again I will fucking kill you.
Season 3 choice pending...
>>
>>85211887
I wish Bojack could just drown alone instead of taking everyone down with him.
>>
>>85211789
i really hope they do the same shit next season like they did with the first 3.

they will tho, and ill still watch it
>>
>>85211936
Agree in season 1, but season 2 for me was the whole getting really really real thing with Mr. Peanutbutter on HSaC:WDTK?DTKT?LFO!

Season 3 was Todd telling Bojack that he can't keep doing what he does
>>
>>85211887
>implying the season wouldn't end with the implication that Bojack fucked his daughter
>>
>>85211887
Will Bojack fuck his daughter now?
>>
I feel like to really fuck us up he'll find out she's not actually his daughter and then try fucking her only moments later.
>>
>>85209390

Spoiler alert:

Diane is a self-insert, whiny pseudo-journo attention whore hack

Bojack is the "male mind". Destroying and corrupting women, and ruining the world.

Diane will do her feminist shit magazine and destroy Mr Peanutbutter and Bojack.

End of the show.
>>
>I do love you, by the way. I mean as much as I'm capable of loving anyone. Which is never enough. I'm sorry.
>>
>>8521268
Diane won't turn on Mr. PB. Her character is that she's always trying to make a difference in the world, but in so doing she hurts her friends and herself and backs out. Doing the book hurt Bojack (emotionally at first and then sending him in to a downward spiral by reigniting his career). She hurt mr. PB with the whole hippopotamus thing. She couldn't stand that her role in Cordovia wasn't to help, but to document the guy who was trying to help just to show how awesome he was, she got mad that aquafina got all the attention for trying to destigmatize abortion, and she'll fuck up writing about politics because she'll write a piece about whoever PB runs against and get called out as biased, or someone will ask her to write about PB and she'll tell them to fuck off because he's her husband.
>>
>>85211887
It would be now to get a season finale where Bojack just has a panic attack because it's usually the point he fucks something up, but it really is him just overthinking things.
>>
>>85211936
S1: Bojacks hallucination of Charlotte telling him how happy he could've been.
S2: Bojack and Wanda breaking up "You didn't know me, then you fell in love with me. And now you know me."
S3: Right Sarah Lynn. Sarah Lynn? Sarah Lynn?
>>
File: 7c2.jpg (49KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
7c2.jpg
49KB, 550x453px
>>85213465

S3 Episode 11 just hurts to watch and is still one of the most amazing things ever put on TV (Well, streaming service)

Hinting Sarah Lynn was going to die. Then Making Sarah Lynn and Bojack passing out and thinking each other were dead a running gag especially when Bojack got insightful. The whole sequence with Penny being afraid when Bojack stalked her. And then the Planetarium where they go to repeat the passing out gag with Bojacks speech and then the screen blacking out when he asks a second time
>>
>>85212628
Counter Point
Diane is as much a deluded disasterpiece as everyone else in the show.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.