[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the Green Lantern fanbase ever be able to get along, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: unamused lanterns.jpg (345KB, 1280x711px) Image search: [Google]
unamused lanterns.jpg
345KB, 1280x711px
Will the Green Lantern fanbase ever be able to get along, /co/?
>>
>>85202682
No
>>
>>85202682
They really should have kept Guy as a Red
Kyle as Blue
John as Indigo
Jessica as Yellow

Hal and Simon can both be Green
>>
>>85202682
Thanks for the artist rec.
>>
No, because all the Lanterns are great, and each one is likable except John:^) , so no one is ever going to agree on which is the best.

And for some reason this means you have to angrily force everyone else to have the same favorite as you.
>>
>>85202862
John needs to just fuck off already. All he does is bitch and moan about being a Lantern. Just retire already and become an architect you retard.
>>
File: John playing the piano.jpg (418KB, 923x1399px) Image search: [Google]
John playing the piano.jpg
418KB, 923x1399px
Until people go back and read the classics we never will and will continue to get shit like "Hal is an actual retard" and "John never had a personality".
>>
It's just Kyle and Hal fans. Everyone else gets along.
>>
>>85202682
Do we not? I've liked all the lanterns. I'm especially enjoying the buddy cop comic so far with Simon and Jessica.
>>
File: green lantern disgust.jpg (83KB, 235x332px) Image search: [Google]
green lantern disgust.jpg
83KB, 235x332px
>>85202682
For a few seconds after they killed off the unnecessary sandnigger and the wetback.
>>
>>85203179
nice bait there
>>
>>85203298
I dunno what you are talking about.
>>
>>85203076
You forgot John fans

Guy fans are the most chill, and Simon and Jessica don't have a big enough fanbase that'll get mad at everything not about them
>>
>>85203761
There are no John fans, just Desh and other DCAU casuals.
>>
>>85202682
No. Kyle's best Lantern an aint shit a Hal fanboy can say that'll change that.
>>
>>85203072
Kyle and John both need someone who actually gives a shit about them to give them a course correction.

Kyle at least had Omega Men. John just gets Venditti.
>>
>>85203179
>shit taste
>posting the worst Green Lantern ever
figure
>>
>>85203940
Hal created his own Green Lantern Power Ring out of pure willpower while Kyle had his handed to him by some blue know-it-all midget. Wouldn't even be surprised if Kyle is going to be the wielder of this suppose all power Phantom Ring.
>>
File: green lantern - love you.png (279KB, 560x463px) Image search: [Google]
green lantern - love you.png
279KB, 560x463px
>>85204079
It is a shame that you don't know the greatest of best Green Lantern.
>>
File: Hal only answers to cuties.jpg (371KB, 930x1388px) Image search: [Google]
Hal only answers to cuties.jpg
371KB, 930x1388px
>>85204112
>Hal created his own Green Lantern Power Ring out of pure willpower while Kyle had his handed to him by some blue know-it-all midget.

Anon, you're the kinda guy I'm talking about in my earlier post. Kyle did this shit years before Hal did when he was Ion and reignited the Power Battery. He made his own ring that worked only for himself.
>>
All I have to say is kyle is shit
>>
File: talk to the ring you nigger.jpg (415KB, 641x1024px) Image search: [Google]
talk to the ring you nigger.jpg
415KB, 641x1024px
>>85204362
>>
>>85204396
Pussy wouldn't ever do anything
If it was guy I'd be sitting myself in that black dudes shoes
>>
File: Kyle pretty good at torture.jpg (184KB, 953x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Kyle pretty good at torture.jpg
184KB, 953x1500px
>>85204636
If you gay bash someone he'll go hard.
>>
Kyle is bad
>>
I like all of them except Kyle, something about him just makes me annoyed whenever he's on panel

Jessica still needs some fleshing out, and somebody needs to think up something worthwhile to do with John, but they're fine
>>
>>85202862
Jessica should have stayed with Volthoom, her having that ring and still managing to be a hero was what made her interesting.
>>
>>85204711
Typical liberal hypocrite
>>
>>85204251
>That's superman face
truly the most handsome man in the JL
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.