[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just wanted to leave this to you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 12

File: Pika 1.png (167KB, 500x4043px) Image search: [Google]
Pika 1.png
167KB, 500x4043px
I just wanted to leave this to you.
>>
File: Pika 2.png (160KB, 500x3778px) Image search: [Google]
Pika 2.png
160KB, 500x3778px
>>
File: Pika 3.png (213KB, 500x4331px) Image search: [Google]
Pika 3.png
213KB, 500x4331px
>>
File: Pika 4.png (144KB, 500x4177px) Image search: [Google]
Pika 4.png
144KB, 500x4177px
>>
File: Pika 5.png (151KB, 500x3053px) Image search: [Google]
Pika 5.png
151KB, 500x3053px
>>
I'm not sure what's going on exactly. But i like it.
>>
File: Pika 6.png (167KB, 500x3775px) Image search: [Google]
Pika 6.png
167KB, 500x3775px
>>
File: Pika 7.png (167KB, 500x3952px) Image search: [Google]
Pika 7.png
167KB, 500x3952px
>>
File: Pika 8.png (166KB, 500x3927px) Image search: [Google]
Pika 8.png
166KB, 500x3927px
>>
File: Pika 9.png (68KB, 500x2363px) Image search: [Google]
Pika 9.png
68KB, 500x2363px
>>
File: Pika 10.png (52KB, 500x2018px) Image search: [Google]
Pika 10.png
52KB, 500x2018px
That's all.
>>
What an unattractive thumbnail...
I also feel I should state this is a comic parody about Pokémon done on Ms-Paint, not a manga, before any mod gets antsy.
To credit the author, I do believe his name is Zachary Braun.
>>
File: 1451626246010.jpg (96KB, 498x620px) Image search: [Google]
1451626246010.jpg
96KB, 498x620px
Not really sure what I just read, but it was interesting to say the least.
>>
>>85204698
I was afraid it would be hard to keep up with what's going on in each panel, the art is convoluted and MS Paint doesn't make it easier.
I remember the first time I read I didn't get some panels, like the snake feeding on a mouse and some other stuff.
>>
>>85204698
The guy trained Pikachu to use intelligence instead of brute force.
>>
>>85205141
I wouldn't call intelligence, just profound knowledge. When he speaks (the kanji just says Pika, I think) he has the weight of the entire world on his shoulders, the other Pokémon are kind of stopped by the futility o Pokémon fighting. But all of that knowledge take a large toll.
>>
>>85205141
But that Pikachu doesn't seem that intelligent
>>
It's been literal years since the last time someone posted that
>>
>>85206311
If I told you I was crying, would you believe it?
>>
>>85206311
I've never seen it posted, which kind of amazes me, I always loved that shit.
It seems he took off his site, probably cause Nintendo are cunts to everyone. Luckly I had it saved.
>>
I'm just going to slightly bump this before it goes into archive.
>>
I don't get the end.

Or why Geodude can fly, or why Graveler just vanishes.
>>
>>85209573
I think he bought a human child to break him and take away his innocence.
>>
>>85209573
>I don't get the end.
Pikachu is now jaded, he gets a human child to raise much like he was raised by a jaded human.
>Or why Geodude can fly,
Because it can.
>or why Graveler just vanishes.
Humor and variety, he already had a Pokemon exit the door, he had one float off, so that was the next best thing.
>>
Boo. I don't like it.
>>
File: 128847799520.jpg (17KB, 361x356px) Image search: [Google]
128847799520.jpg
17KB, 361x356px
>>85209702
>>
I'm going to describe all the images, just because.

1- A pikachu is bought, you can tell it acts like a pet from all the boxes, cages and vivariums in there.
It is then taken to the vet.
On the way he sees a homeless person, the first time he realizes the nature of this world.
At the vet he spots a dog with boils on his face.
He goes from observing medical anomalies from books to learning how to read.
His owner gives him multiple books to read. There's plenty of shock and drama in them, like how Lord of the Flies shows human basic nature.
2- From books he goes to movies.
He watches the law of entropy in action as a snake is fed a living mouse.
He learns to code and is made to work, where he knows the pressures of deadlines and chores and why the word "work" is derived from slavery and torture.
Taken to clinics, crime scenes and shelters, he helps victims of violence and accidents, watching their gruesome conditions, and then helps to feed the homeless.
Taken to the death penalty ward, he witness a human execution.

3- The pressure is too much, he recedes into the Pokéball, only to be sent across the globe.
He sees a lot. Maybe even too much. He has a final insight in the midst of all the pain.
Now we are at the Pokeman's tournament.
A confident and brash competitor brings out his Onyx.
Pikachu comes out, but he is now changed.
After many strikes, the little yellow rat refuses to react and engage in battle.
Finally he speaks "Pika", and in his word there is the weight of an entire universe.

4- All his enemies cannot proceed to fight, they know he has seen things, unspeakable things. How futile it all seems now, this fighting.

8- He has won and it's shown the trophy. He realizes what all of this has been about. He has nothing left to feel.

9- He leaves, alone.

10- Through the internet he has acquired a human child. There's innocence in it's eyes. He will show him the world.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.