[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Secret Life Of Pets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (131KB, 300x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 300x475px
What's /co/'s thoughts on this movie? I saw it with my girlfriend the other day and thought it was really cute. The animation was gorgeous, the voice acting was great, and the plot was good too. Could have been a little less "Toy story 1 with animals" though.

Those of you who have actually seen it, what did you think?
>>
>>85201393
I want to fuck the animals.
>>
>>85201443
fuck off m8
>>
>>85201393
not great and not terrible, but it is predictable and messy because this movie reuses many commonly used animes plots.
>>
>>85201655
Make me, you faggot.
>>
>>85201731
>anime plots
U wot
>>
>>85201802
sorry about that, I should say "pixar films", but I was too lazy to type it. Well, this move reuses many of pixar films' plots, so don't expect anything original.
>>
>sequel is already in the works

strike while the iron..?
>>
>>85201443
Which ones?
>>
>>85202062
Yeah, like I said it was a little too much like Toy Story 1. If they had just made it so they got lost by accident instead of each other, it would've been fine. But Duke and Max fighting and getting left behind was too much like Toy Story
>>
>>85201393
I thought the trailer was great. Turned out to be the only funny part of the movie. What is it even about?
Yeah, it shows the secret life of pets, it doesn't lie to you, but there's really no story. Just a bunch of stuff happening without arcs. So, the two characters who are antagonists learn to be friends, the girl gets her guy. Is that really enough...?

Also, Jesus, the two dogs got lost while being taken out by a dog-walker, but their owner just comes back at the end of the movie to her apartment, finds them there and is oblivious to it all. How could she not know they were missing??
>>
File: secret_life_of_pets_checklist.png (253KB, 536x5323px) Image search: [Google]
secret_life_of_pets_checklist.png
253KB, 536x5323px
It was garbage. It's not even a secret life when your pet causes a thirty car pileup. Twice.

Also it was predictable as all hell.
>>
I watched it....it was very predictable.
There really isn't anything else to say about it.
>>
>>85202495
She didn't know they were gone because

>the dog walker was an idiot who didn't give a fuck
>everything happened in the span of a day, they went missing and got home all while she was at work

It's not difficult to figure out
>>
>>85204012
Do you give dog walkers keys to your home so they can bring your dog in?
>>
>>85204126
Well how did the other dogs get home from the walk? The pug and the weiner dog got home and their owners weren't home either
>>
>>85204210
It's almost like the whole thing is badly written. The only explanation would be that there is someone in the building who has keys to every apartment to let the dogs in, but at the same time does not know or doesn't give a fuck either about the two missing ones.
>>
>>85204570
It's not like the average person would ever notice that anyways

I'm not defending it though, that's certainly a weak point. Plot holes are always bad and there's no excuse

That aside I thought it was a cute movie. I really felt bad when Duke got home and found out his owner died, and he never got to say goodbye
>>
>>85201393
I mean I liked it, but in terms of animated films in 2016 starring funny talking animals, it was no Zootopia.
Double Toasted did a very good review; check it out: please ignore the cancer intro, I swear they're actually funny beyond that shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2KWH18RWFI
>>
>>85202596
That's pretty good, can I get a blank copy of this?
>>
>>85205075
And turn it into Animated Atrocities and let it spread through DeviantArt like cancer?
>>
Kevin Hart's voice / lame ass jokes ruined the movie for me. I checked my watch a thousand times.
>>
>>85205165
But of course!
I'm known 'round these parts as the Meme Proliferater- posting random images and inside jokes I've found onto iFunny to make sure that everyone starts spamming the joke. Only this way can I assure that any attempts at humor die as quickly as possible.

Ok I get it, I'm sorry
>>
>>85205430
S'all good. This is just a personal project is all.
>>
>>85202596
Wow, you hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>85202062
how the fuck you fuck up so bad you meant to type pixar and you itadakimasu?

also the movie was incredibly fine for a laff, up until the moment of sudden badassery of the cutest char, i cringed because it always happen.
fuck and i loved that bitch too much.she went from my favorite char to a horrible cliche
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.