[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

If I wanna get into the Archie Sonic comic where do I start?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

If I wanna get into the Archie Sonic comic where do I start?
>>

Not that it really matters, its on borrowed time as it is.
>>
>>85200749
>read sonic comics as a kid
>have stack of them/knuckles comics
>several Super Specials
What do? Are they even canon to anything? I havn't followed these in like 20 years.
>>
>>85200793
Is there anything specific I should read, aside from starting at 252
>>
>>85200859
Not really. Thats when the universe is reset, so you only need to know the games to understand most of it, and they explain everything else.
>>
>>85200793
>its on borrowed time as it is.
Don't say that. We'll get through this!
>>
>>85200749
Most people say 160. There's an entire detailed pic somewhere that tells you everything you need to know about getting into the comics and where to start, but I can never find it when I need it.
>>
>>85200973

If Archie can settle with Fulop quickly and find more comics they don't care about to can to move funds around again maybe.

Just in time for a third former writer to sue them.
>>
>>85201025
Turns out Fulop tried to settle this peacefully last year. Archie ignored him.

http://www.tssznews.com/2016/08/03/fulop-lawsuit-alleges-letter-to-archie-sparked-failed-settlement-negotiation/
>>
>>85201162

Archie tried to call his bluff, it didn't work.

If Archie has an ounce of self preservation left they'll settle this as quick as they can.
>>
File: 1467491006924.png (1MB, 1320x1001px)
1467491006924.png
1MB, 1320x1001px
I'd say if you give a shit about the lore before the reset: #1-50, then #160 onwards. If not, then start at #252. Have a guide on how to read it from the beginning if you want to slog through all of it, too.
>>
OP here, I downloaded Vol 1 and 2, what issue does volume 2 end on?
>>
>>85201979

Archie has so many reprints and reprints of reprints you need to be a bit more specific than just volume 1 and 2.
>>
>>85202035
"The Chase"
>>
>>85202079

The next issue is 260.
>>
>>85200793
Kinda hope this kills the comic desu and IDW gets the license
>>
>>85202121
thank you for spoonfeeding me
>>
>>85202160

If SEGA chooses to kill the comic I'd imagine SEGA of Japan not letting their American counterparts try with another company.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.