[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else hoping he comes back in season three?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Anyone else hoping he comes back in season three?
>>
I want him to kick Rick's ass.
>>
>>85199519
No
>>
I want him to come back, only for Rick to realize how thousands of years have passed in the microverse.

Then it turns out that Zeek has mastered immortality.
>>
i want Stephen Colbert to personally apologize to me for leaving Harvey Birdman and letting it die.
>>
>>85199898
Though I loved Harvey Birdman (and both of Colbert's characters), I fully respect his decision to leave the show to do The Colbert Report full-time. Honestly, the show was pretty much slowing down at that point anyway, and it was nice to see the writers try and expand the other characters' stories.
>>
>>85201138
YEAH I KNOW, BUT.. but it still hurt. ... so much
>>
>>85199519

It'd be funny if he'd show up for another sort of ridiculous fight but part of me wants the aliens from episode 04 to come back just because they were entertaining.

Yes I know Rick blew them up, but that doesn't mean much in this show
>>
>>85199519
I do, but knowing Justin he'll probably cocktease it but never let it happen to show just how cruel and uncaring the universe is.
>>
>>85202439
Their families come back for revenge.
>They're essentially indistinguishable form the entire last crew
>>
File: kay.png (61KB, 292x356px) Image search: [Google]
kay.png
61KB, 292x356px
>OP's pic related will never come back
>Krombopulus Micheal will never come back
>Scary Terry will never come back
>That hot blonde chick Morty hit off in Anatomy Park will never come back
>Morty's original family in Cronenburged universe will never come back
>Evil Morty will never come back until they decide to do plot shit but Justin and Dan hate plot shit so who knows when he'll ever come back
>Dan confirmed that Meeseeks will come back because of his mematic status in the show
>>
>>85203030
>episode to be called memeseeks
>>
>>85199519
Yeah, I like the idea of him being semi-rival to Rick.
>>
>>85203030
>until they decide to do plot shit but Justin and Dan hate plot shit
I bet rick isn't getting out of jail in the first episode and that season 3 will have some legit plot and backstory
>>
>>85203173
It's plausible but Justin and Dan have said multiple times that they neither want to go to deep with Rick's backstory or focus the show to become plot/continuity centric.
>>
>>85199519
How? After a short period of time he would have died of old age.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.