[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw lowest rated episode of the week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1470349428879.gif (251KB, 330x360px) Image search: [Google]
1470349428879.gif
251KB, 330x360px
>tfw lowest rated episode of the week
>>
>>85197257
Is she a bean or a street shitter?
>>
>>85197428
that's depressing

I can't imagine the pain, anguish, and embarrassment you'd go through if you were related to this person.
>>
>>85197257
if this show doesn't step up its fucking game it's going to lose me

I used to like it, but now they're starting to rely way too much on the cringey
>character gets into a WACKY and EMBARRASSING situation!
type of humor that I can't fucking stand
>>
>>85197834
It sounds like early Gumball.
>>
File: kirk whoa there.jpg (20KB, 477x437px) Image search: [Google]
kirk whoa there.jpg
20KB, 477x437px
>>85197428
>It's worse than nuPPG
Hey, let's not get carried away here.
>>
>>85197257
But it was the best episode.
>>
>>85197834
that's the whole series
>>
>>85197908
Let's hope that just like Gumball, the writers are able to step up their game and turn their currently mediocre to decent show into a great one after this season.
>>
Good, it was always cringy shit for pedos.
>>
>>85199731
In the earlier episodes Lincoln would get put into frustrating situations or inconvenient situations, and the comedy arose from that. He was the put-upon little brother, which made him easy to relate to.

Now it's nothing but low-tier embarrassment humor
>Oh look! Lincoln did and/or said something embarrassing in front of EVERYONE!
And it's not fucking funny.

He's becoming a little faggot

You can't make your main character an annoying faggot and expect the audience to relate to him
>>
Wait did I miss an episode?

...can I see it?
>>
File: 1470335885496.png (83KB, 202x192px) Image search: [Google]
1470335885496.png
83KB, 202x192px
>>85200001
https://mega.nz/#!FcEHWJYZ!CU07pXHPvATMhEeuZtFrBQUYmeIxACYiTofTlKh_b9A
>>
>>85197428
why would somebody shoop this?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.