[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep hearing about seasons 1-3 being the only good ones. Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: SpongeBob_SquarePants_logo.svg.png (221KB, 1280x682px) Image search: [Google]
SpongeBob_SquarePants_logo.svg.png
221KB, 1280x682px
I keep hearing about seasons 1-3 being the only good ones. Is it true? Never watched Spongebob before. Recently watched a few episodes and considered watching the whole series.
>>
The first movie and anything before that is good.

Avoid anything post first movie.
>>
File: 1466367561907.jpg (13KB, 305x385px) Image search: [Google]
1466367561907.jpg
13KB, 305x385px
>>85196138
>Never seen it before
How is that physically possible? I'm actually kind of impressed
>>
>>85196240
This, really. Apparently the first movie was supposed to be the finale, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>85196240
OP here, I've heard that stuff about anything after the first movie. What happened after the first movie? What makes everything after it suck?
>>
>>85196372
I've never seen a full episode either. It's easier to not care than you think
>>
>>85196809

A bunch of people left the show, including the creator. The characters act differently and the jokes are worse.
>>
>>85196809
Showrunner changed, tone and emphasis shifted. The plots actually became pretty barebones in my opinion. They have like 3-4 episode plots and they just do the same thing over and over again nowadays.
>>
>>85197024
Didn't he come back for the latter half of S9 and the upcoming S10 though?
>>
>>85196138
they're the best seasons, and the show definitely gets worse after the movie, although there's still the occasional decent episode afterwards, and supposedly some of the most recent episodes have improved by a lot due to the creator returning
>>
I like seasons 1-3 the best. 1st movie is great. 2nd is good to watchable at best
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.