[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Based "Papa" Johns save the DCEU?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: starman.jpg (79KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
starman.jpg
79KB, 600x800px
What will the DCEU look like with Goeff now in charge?
>>
He looks kind of like Brendan Fraser in this picture.
God I miss Brendan Fraser.
>>
Hard to say, he has the right sort of vision (like he is basically editing every Rebirth book and that's generally going well) but WB executives will likely meddle in things anyway and possibly ruin it.
>>
>>85186647
he's in a better place now anon
>>
Like a lot of his later work.

Full of promise, but ultimately somewhat underwhelming.
>>
>>85186597
No wonder he wears a hat all the time.
>>
>>85186856
I wouldn't say India is all that great.
>>
>>85186896
This is actually better than where it was a couple of years ago. I think he has been doing treatments but had to give up the hat since it was making things works. Haven't seen him with one lately.
>>
>>85186597
It depends if he actually has any power or if he's just been publicly "promoted" to gain goodwill with fans while the big execs still make all the calls.

I mean Johns was supposed to be working closely with the Green Lantern film too, and we all remember how that turned out.

In all honesty though even if he did fix things I think it might be too late. Three strikes and you're out, Wonder Woman and Justice League would have to get like 90%+ on RT to win back people's trust at this point.
>>
>>85186597
It's beyond salvation now. For all his good will, Geoff it's just a human being. The brand is tarnished now with two awfully received movies and one middling result.
>>
>>85187103
I think the GL movie stuff was just his CCO job, give some comic references for them to use but no real involvement. And if there's a rights issue let the lawyers know so they can fix it.

Of course still no way to know if the President stuff will be different.
>>
>>85186597
He'll be the fall guy when the next DC movie fails critically.

In all honesty, who knows how much power he will actually have and how his skills will translate into his current position. He's supposedly heavily involved with Wonder Woman so we'll only have a better idea when it's released. For now, I'd say he probably wouldn't make much of a difference since WB has the final say and they have no idea what they're doing.
>>
implying he isn't the reason it's so shitty so far
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.