[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the Wall so based?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: The Wall.jpg (101KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
The Wall.jpg
101KB, 600x300px
Why is the Wall so based?
>>
Because everything else is so subpar.
>>
>>85186312
Did you know she's actually a foreign spy?
Turns out Mexico is paying her.
>>
>>85186312
Because the writers didn't have her pet a dog every 10 minutes to make sure the audience would love her. She was an unrepentant bitch and it was perfect that way.
>>
>>85186312
She was stupid and written poorly.

- Randomly killing FBI agents for retarded reasons
- Offering Deadshot a deal to get out of jail, when she knew she could just order the plane shot down
- The entire reason the enchantress was able to get out and threaten the world was because of her stupid planning

It makes me really mad how little justice they did Waller.
>>
>>85187762
>- Randomly killing FBI agents for retarded reasons
How is covering her tracks a retarded reason?
>>
>>85187762
The deadshot scene makes me particularly mad because it's so out of character for her.

She doesn't need to make a 'contract' with Deadshot to kill Harley.
Real Waller is "Kill Harley right now or I pop your head"
If Deadshot is lucky enough to get compensation for his work, that's a bonus for him, but he doesn't GET to refuse.
>>
>>85187830
She's not covering her tracks, she was killing 'people who knew more classified information than their pay grade'.

That's not how Waller operates, she's a patriot. Hell, she was threatening to kill all the Suicide Squad if that dumbass Rick Flagg got hurt.
>>
>>85187853
And then immediately after that scene, Will Smith is like, "What, I thought I was free now??" even though he didn't kill Harley Quinn.

It's like they redid the script, but didn't think how it would fit into the scene. It makes no sense.
>>
>>85187963
>Waller killing American agents for some bullshit evil mastermind reason

WHAT IS THIS SHIT
>>
>>85187762
Did they really fuck up The Wall?

Jesus christ.
>>
>>85186312
Because getting people to act against their own self interest is what she does for a living.
....I started a jooooke-
>>
>>85186312
She doesn't let her vagina slow her down, unlike most self proclaimed 'Bitches"
>>
File: 1460139032185.jpg (7KB, 191x234px) Image search: [Google]
1460139032185.jpg
7KB, 191x234px
>mfw they reveal the Waller twist.
>mfw she clears the room.
>mfw she hires Deadshot on the spot.

The Wall was stone cold in this shit and I loved it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.