[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gets his powers from the sun So he's a plant, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: SupermanRoss.png (177KB, 344x499px) Image search: [Google]
SupermanRoss.png
177KB, 344x499px
>Gets his powers from the sun

So he's a plant, right?
>>
>>85185678
I thought men like him were usually called a fruit.
>>
That's an easy way of thinking of it, yeah. But organisms other than plans use the sunlight for stuff. Like how we use it for vitamin d shit.
>>
>>85185678
yes don't forget to it water him
>>
>>85185678
The coolest characters that are plants are Vash & Knives.
>>
Hey guys, I've nowhere else to ask this, and this thread seems relevant enough to ask this question.. it's about superman flying, bear with me, I've tried doing my own research and it's really confuscated. My question is, I know that he generally flies, but idk much about his n52 run and I've read a few issues recently and it seems like he's just a jumper again. Is this true?
In addition, can the supes with Lois and the son fly?
And a relevant side question, how tf does he fly in space?
>>
>>85189030
Early new 52 he couldn't but eventually he could. It was a reference to how in rl he didn't fly until the cartoon made him fly (because it was easier to animate).

Yes.

This is like asking how GLs fly in space. His energy powers propel him like they do everything else, it's kind of telekinetic in nature though if that helps?
>>
>>85189385
Thank you u glorious anon, do you happen to know when he started 2 fly, I only have some action comics 2 read and would like to see that progression if it was something that was explained and didn't happen b/w panels
>>
>>85185678
so do we though
>>
>>85189030
His cells exerts gravity and hence motion

I don't fucking know, dude. It's comics books.

Better than the old Ultraman books that says they got some flying organ in the foot
>>
>>85185678
You get powers from the sun too, he just does it in fewer steps.
>>
>>85189647
Haha I know it's a comic, but cut me some slack, as we the audience grew we craved more realistic expectations of comics pseudo science. After a while and much more recently in modern comics explaining power sets, even slightly went a long way. It's not too hard to theorize especially if they've given clues or even blatant explenations here and there. The reason i asked was because there were so many different answers online that I wanted a few direct ones from some people who I trusted know there stuff.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.