[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: The last good episodes of shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
ITT: The last good episodes of shows
>>
The Ember Island Players
>>
I Remember You

After that AT delved into self-indulgent territory
>>
>>85183660
Thanks for the heads up. I've been slowly burning through that show.
>>
First episode of season 9.

After this, the show went down the tubes fast and never recovered.
>>
Op here pic unrelated btw
>>
>>85183760
>not liking the X Files episode
>Not liking Max Power
>not liking episode from pic related

Are you gay?
>>
>>85183894
>>not liking the X Files episode

That was season 8.

>Not liking Max Power

Granted.

But he said that pic related was the last good episode, so he must have liked it.
>>
>>85183920
>That was season 8.
Wrong

>But he said that pic related was the last good episode, so he must have liked it.
Oops durr
>>
>>85183961
>>That was season 8.
>Wrong

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Springfield_Files

"The Springfield Files". Season 8, episode 10.
>>
>>85183572
It had good episodes?
>>
>>85183834
No, Ocean Gem is still the best episode of the series
>>
>>85184274
Very briefly
>>
File: The_Lich_Title_Card.jpg (542KB, 1024x583px) Image search: [Google]
The_Lich_Title_Card.jpg
542KB, 1024x583px
>>85183660
I think you're forgetting which episode aired immediately after that one though
>>
>>85185185
Which was garbage
>>
For my two cents, Full Disclosure was the last good episode
>>85184527
and Mirror Gem was the best episode, although I will agree that people underrate season 1A
>>
>>85185286
i mean
if you're retarded maybe
>>
File: pearl2.png (245KB, 371x457px) Image search: [Google]
pearl2.png
245KB, 371x457px
>>85184527
>best = last good
>>
>>85185622
then you'd like it, yes
>>
>>85185626
Well yeah considering most of the episodes that follow it a either shitty "comedy" episodes or awful drama episodes
>>
>>85185286
It was amazing.
Whereas IRY was stupid bullshit that people only liked because it caught them off guard and was full of "feelz". At this point its lost all its effect and its clear to everyone that it's just a boring, awkward looking episode that is only good because of the first song Ice King sang.

Simon and Marcy>Shit>I Remember You.
>>
>>85183686
Don't listen to that anon. Best doesn't mean last good. The show is still good, and there were still horrible episodes in that season.
>>
>>85186098
This implies no more good episodes come after the best one.
>>
>>85183596
Wow. I like, appreciate that you have an opinion everything but like you're objectively wrong.
>>
>>85186645
Which is correct :)
>>
Transformers Prime season 3 finale.
After the series ended, Transformers stopped being good.
>>
The recent Regular Show finale. I stuck around (skipping some episodes) for Rigby's graduation arc and I'm not sure that now that it's done, I'll be staying for space adventures. I mean, you can criticize it's episodic formula all you want, but there's a new downhill mark here. This episode was good, I have a hard time believing people will be able to watch Space Adventures season and defend it.

Or the one before Thomas left or the one before the Wedding incident.

Also some season 4 episode of spongebob.
>>
>>85186608
Nice shit taste
>>
>>85186527
>liking Simon and Marcy
It was fanfiction that played a part in ruining the fun and mystery of the show
>>
>>85183660
AT has had some good recent episodes. The Hall of Egress, Broke his Crown, Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension, Five Short Tables.
>>
>>85187345
>implying season 3 was good at all

dude are you retarded? they killed off the two most interesting characters and did nothing but pander to the new toyline. Hasbro basically forced them to implement the Beast Hunters shit. that wasn't creative storytelling it was a season long commercial.
>>
>>85183572
Yeah it came on last night. It was pretty good.
>>
>>85189943
>black-coded gem is angry and loud
>message is literally 'be kind your oppressors'

wow. im literally shaking right now????
>>
I always new after watching Mr. Greg, that su would go to shit after that perfection, and it has in the episodes after that.
>>
>>
>>85189067
>describes IRY while speaking about S&M
?

Simon and Marcy was at least fun instead of playing everything boringly serious and having the characters drowning in tears. Sugar left AT just as her writing chops were starting to sink into mediocrity.
>>
>>85189981
>black-coded

Stop making up words. It was a good episode and I liked most, if not all the scenes.
>>
>>85189716

Season 1 and 2 weren't really much better.

At least season 3 was fun.

Holy shit fuck them for killing Breakdown and Dreadwing off. They were the only two characters that were interesting.
>>
File: aligned.png (3MB, 1656x1654px)
aligned.png
3MB, 1656x1654px
>>85187345
>>85189716
>>85190235
>>
Gravity Falls
Not What He Seems

GOAT episode and GOAT series.
Too bad it went to utter shit after that.
>>
Spongebob: Krusty Towers
Simpsons: Homer to the Max
Family Guy: When You wish upon a weinstein
>>
>>85183596

You're wrong.

The Crossroads of Destiny was the last great episode.

Everything after felt like they were just winging it.
>>
>>85190342
>krusty towers
missing identity actually
>>
>>85189981
>Being this retarded.
>>
>>85190198
How are black and coded made up?
>>
File: thewholegang.png (882KB, 1269x714px) Image search: [Google]
thewholegang.png
882KB, 1269x714px
But Hit the Diamond is pretty undeniably the best episode.
>>
>>85190632
The term literally doesn't exist. Also usually when terms separated by a dash are combined they come with context. 'Black-coded' just implies something is covered in black.
>>
>>85191069
You're thinking of black coated, you re-tard
>>
>>85190379
I sorta kinda agree.

Maybe I was too old when it came out, or maybe it was because I had to wait so long for it because Nick kept fucking up the schedule, but season 3 felt slightly lame and disappointing compared to the heights of season 2 (except for Sozin's comet).
>>
>>85190906
Kys
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.