[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star-Lord (2016) #2 Cover + Character Redesign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 19

File: Star-Lord #2 Cover.jpg (152KB, 655x993px) Image search: [Google]
Star-Lord #2 Cover.jpg
152KB, 655x993px
>The fate of the Guardians of the Galaxy in Marvel NOW! Remains in question, as the team finds itself grounded on earth and the subject of an ominous “final arc” teaser for their team ongoing series. However, the group’s irascible leader, Star-Lord, is still flying high in a new solo series, and looking good doing it thanks to a new costume design by artist Kris Anka.

>Anka is known for his stellar modern costume designs, include mass redesigns for many members of the X-Men and X-Force during the original Marvel NOW! era. Star-Lord writer Chip Zdarsky says having Anka design a new look for Peter Quill is an opportunity he couldn’t pass up.

>"I've said it before that if you have Kris Anka on your book and DON'T get him to re-design something? You're a monster,” Zdarsky says. “So I'm eternally grateful that our bosses Jordan D. White, Kathleen Wisneski, Darren Shan, Axel Alonso, Joe Quesada, Stan Lee and Walter Disney are NOT monsters so we could get this gorgeous new outfit. It's fresh and fun with some really nice ties to previous outfits. Kris is a genius"

>Anka says his goal was to tie together Quill’s various fashion phases into a singular new look.

>“My basic approach with this new Star-Lord design was I wanted one that encompassed all his previous designs,’ Anka says. “I think it's safe to say Peter has had a lot of different costumes over time, so I wanted to bring them all together into one cohesive look.

>“The first thing I knew I wanted was to make the undershirt a throwback to Peter's original costume; it seemed like the perfect opportunity,” he continued. “Everything else was forged out of creating a combination between his movie costumes, which he has been rolling around in, with his [Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning Guardians of the Galaxy] military looking costume. The helmet is iconic now, so that didn't change.”
>>
He keeps his headgear, while his new uniform takes some inspiration from his DnA outfit.

Sauce: http://comicbook.com/2016/08/03/exclusive-guardians-of-the-galaxys-star-lord-gets-a-new-look-for

Star-Lord #1 will be out this November.
>>
>>85182444
And people were doubting Zardedsky.
>>
>>85182444
good, it just needs some kind of helmet and all will be well not
>>
>>85182444
>this haircut and this beard

Nice, now he looks like every douche in the world, or 90% of all white men.
>>
Would have preferred something more blue than grey-blue and it a little looser but you my interest Chip. I just hope you can get him off of earth

Also that classic costume undershirt is pretty slick
>>
>Zdarsky
>Anka
Oh god this will be the gayest book ever published
>>
File: anka star lord.jpg (909KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
anka star lord.jpg
909KB, 2048x2048px
>>85182682
Can't say I'm not looking forward to some quality beefcake.

Anka should've been put on a male led title from the beginning, he can't draw women for shit. I don't know whose idea was to put him on Captain Marvel.
>>
>>85182682
And this is bad why?
>>
Damn I'm actually tempted to get a meme-lord book

Is he still married to Kitty cause that would make or break my decision
>>
>>85182431
Could do with the headgear covering his hair, but it's not so bad.
>>
>>85182850
They never were married.
>>
>>85182808
Shoo shoo fujoshit
>>
>>85182431
That's... actually a pretty good design. It's like a combination of the MCU, classic, and Giffen looks.
>>
File: 1350873733973.png (425KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1350873733973.png
425KB, 1280x960px
>>85182431
>>85182444
Well shit, that looks pretty good. Is there truly hope for a good post-Bendis Cosmic?
>>
>>85182917
Oh is he still dating her?
>>
>>85182431
This is going to be literally MEME OF BRO YOU AND ME: the comic
>>
>>85183074
They were engaged but now they've broken up

>>85183101
That was the first volume. This is throwing back to DnA and classic so it'll be less meme-y than that at least
>>
>>85182431
>So I'm eternally grateful that our bosses Jordan D. White, Kathleen Wisneski, Darren Shan, Axel Alonso, Joe Quesada, Stan Lee and Walter Disney
Mild kek
>>
>>85182431
The design is okay but that cover's kinda crappy.
>>
Not going to lie, this is a lovely update that takes the elements you can't change (the new mask due to the film), but infusing it with a streamlined take on the DnA outfit.

However, I actually do miss a bit of the red that came from the trench coat if only because it added to the red of the helmet's eyes.
>>
>>85183071
>Is there truly hope for a good post-Bendis Cosmic?
Yes, but unfortunately, this is part of the last stretch of Bendis cosmic. This and Rocket Raccoon are tieing into Guardians of Earth, which is Bendis' last mega-arc on Guardians.

Unfortunately, because of how much Bendis decompresses, Guardians of Earth is probably going to last until next years relaunch.

Still, this is at least a pretty cool costume. It's no Giffen/DnA or Secret Wars: Infinity Gauntlet but its way better than anything he's worn during Bendis' run.
>>
File: zdarsky.png (685KB, 578x568px) Image search: [Google]
zdarsky.png
685KB, 578x568px
>>
>>85183131
Nigga, Zdarsky is a living meme.
>>
>>85183232
>>85182431
Holy shit, I want to believe. Please don't let me down.
>>
>>85183131
>it'll be less meme-y than that at least
Have you never read a Zdarsky book? It won't be less meme-y, the meme-y-ness will just be handled better and actually be funny.

This book will probably end up being pretty good, but Zdarsky only does humor books
>>
File: marvel events.png (32KB, 605x329px)
marvel events.png
32KB, 605x329px
>>85183344
Well between a shit meme book and a good meme book, I'll take the latter.

I find Zdarsky to be a pretty funny dude, but yeah this book will clearly be a comedy one. Don't expect something serious from him.
>>
>>85182444
I still don't understand why he became a blonde. Chris Pratt isn't blonde so it can't be movie synergy. And Marvel isn't exactly hurting for blonde males.
>>
>>85182444
Not the direction I would've taken him - I'd go for a more trenchcoat looking military jacket, and given the mask an optional DnA helmet section - but pretty nice. I like the undershirt.
>>
>>85182444
At least it's not a fucking leather jacket
>>
>>85183464
Bendis wanted him blonde.

I mean he was blonde in a few of the old comics but it even back then it was never consistent.
>>
>>85182431
The pants and top conflict.
>>
>tacticool
>>
File: thefuckman.png (31KB, 119x135px) Image search: [Google]
thefuckman.png
31KB, 119x135px
>Anka design
No thanks
>>
>>85183467
I don't really understand why people think a military look is so important. Yes, it was undeniably best costume, but it was a Kree uniform that happened to carry over to the Guardians. The relevant Star-Lord bits were the details like the trimming and flames.

But Quill has never really been a military man. Yeah, he joined the United front, but even then he served primarily in an advisory role he to his experience, not because he was a soldier. He's always been more of an adventurer so while I love best costume I'm not really beholden to it as an important aspect of his character.
>>
>>85183464
Classic Star-Lord was blond in a handful of the original issues, and those were the only issues that Bendis read before starting on GotG so thats how he wanted Peter to look.
>>
>>85183670
it's really not
>>
>>85183723
Bendis researches old comics before starting a new run? Could've fooled me.
>>
Can someone shoop DnA helmet on the suit?
>>
>>85183694
Do you seriously prefer the MCU look to this one?
>>
>>85182444
>He keeps the headgear
then it's shit
>>
>>85182431
>>85182444
Looks better... Especially with open jacket
>>
>>85182444
Marvel sure is obstinate. Just give him his helmet back, Jesus.
>>
>>85183309
anon, you know it's gonna be a comedic lol so random series right? I mean at least Howard the Duck isn't cancerous? That's something?
>>
>>85183805
Both are pretty ugly.
>>
>>85182444
I really like the idea but as usual Anka over-designs things to a fault.
>>
>>85182431
The haircut makes him look like a total douche but the jacket is cool.
>>
The design works better without the helmet. His head is too top-heavy with such an intricate and detailed helmet placed on a rather sleek and streamlined outfit.

His previous costumes offset this by being longer, or bulkier.
>>
>>85183198
>Secret Wars: Infinity Gauntlet
Yeah, that one was pretty bitchin'. I'd love to see Dustin Weaver do more cosmic stuff.
>>
File: Screaming for his.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px)
Screaming for his.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>85183440
I still anxiously await his and Quihones "The Suffering Spider-man" series to be greenlit, staring the Spidey they use in Howard
>>
>>85184027
Yeah I would at least like a skullcap or a crown-like piece with the flame on it.

>>85184057
I'm going to reserve judgement. Funny doesn't necessarily mean bad. Then again the book is earth-based right? Ehhh...

Why can't we just get a solo Star-Lord series where he travels around the universe going on throwback pulp adventures and bumping into Cosmic dudes like the Surfer?
>>
>>85182444
just give him the modern space nazi whatever helmet and i'm okay with it
please
i miss it
>>
>>85182431
I actually kinda like it. Looks like a combination between the Englehart, DnA, and movie costumes.
>>
>>85183782
Once upon a time he did, yeah
>>
>>85183232
Why do people pretend original Star-Lord was any good?
>>
>>85183805
Some of the alt looks were nice.
>>
>>85185434
I dug the origin story of an asshole becoming a righteous hero, beyond that I didn't really care.
>>
>>85182431
>helmet
People should learn the difference between helmet and mask, I don’t see a helmet here

>>85182444
I like the design but the haircut and faci hair looks awful, that said Anka likes his hairy men and shitty sidecuts so it is to be expected.

>>85183464
Bendis read the Claremont stuff where Star-Lord was depicted as being blond

>>85183723
The original comic was in black and white and he was shaded with significantly dark hair (as in it filled with black ink in the drawing) especially since there's a panel where he is with a guy who has light hair.

Claremont made him blond though.
>>
>>85185525
This, afterwards it got confusing with the Zodiac and astrology stuff then the Spartax retcon by Claremont was dumb.

Giffen made the best Star-Lord and he wasn't Star-Lord there, I also enjoyed DnA's depiction.
>>
>>85185704
Truly a man of taste.
>>
>>85182444
Honestly, that looks boring as all fuck.
>>
>>85185833
Still better than what Bendis and ME guy had him wearing.
>>
>>85182431
>>85182444
Those pants don't fit this outfit at all
>>
>>85185935
Irrelevant. Boring is boring is boring.
>>
>>85185833
It's better than the MCU look and any of the redesigns from Bendis' run. His Giffen, DnA and Weaver looks are definitely better but this one is still a big step-up from what we've had for the past few years (barring SW:IG).
>>
>still has the dumb open-top mask
>looks like a numale now

fuck
>>
>>85186041
>looks like a numale now
What?
>>
>>85186041
That's not what numales look like.
He's not balding, having a stubble/a beard to make up for his balding or wearing glasses
>>
>>85185434
His origin is great and the Claremont stories are fun pulpy sci-fi. Why do you complain about things you obviously haven't read?
>>
>>85186022
To you maybe but not to me, I like it.
>>
>>85182431
>>85182444

>Not giving Pete his full helmet

Damnit Marvel, this is better than the stupid shit he's been wearing recently, but just give him back his real outfit
>>
>>85183232

Does this mean we're getting back Pete and not just Meme-Lord?
>>
>>85186890
This they keep beating around the bush. It's like they don't want to admit they made a mistake
>>
>>85183074
They broke up but then got back together, and that was like the funniest thing because Humphries thought that was gonna be his high point, but then a month later Bendis gets them back together on his own book. Bendis was really mad at Humphries and undid all his run. I don't feel bad for him because he's fucking shit but, man did he unleash the Bendis wrath.
>>
>>85185434
>pretend

Mugga please. I love his character, and the old stories are the source of what is to me his defining character trait, which is that he fucking LOVES space, the beauty and the wonder of it all, more than anything else. It even overpowers the weird internal conflicts within him (honestly all the stuff about killing/not killing is a bit hokey). And while you get a lot of that with guys like the Surfer, Quill didn't have the same torturous existence that the Surfer does.

Norin is motivated to save his world, then by his desire to escape Galactus, then to find his home and return to his love, and eventually just to help people. Quill is a different beast. His mom is dead, but that doesn't really factor into his completely selfish decision to steal the mantle of Star-Lord besides being another source of angst about Earth. And he got over his mom's death pretty quickly once he got to space. Yeah, he appeared to get revenge, but even Quill himself suggests that it could have been illusion and thus was clearly not that big a motivating factor to getting him out there. He doesn't really care about Earth or Sparta, and if he did he could quit being Star-Lord any time and settle down somewhere. And while he tries to help out where he goes he really just wants to be lost in the stars. He's drawn to them.

That's what's really been missing from Bendis and Humphries' stuff IMO. Say what you will about Gunn's version but I think he very much kept that spirit intact.
>>
Lel https://mobile.twitter.com/zdarsky/status/755797615120449537
>>
>>85187306
now there's a book I can get behind
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 414x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 414x527px
>DnA outfit is back
>>
>>85186890
Anon, I miss it too but while the full helmet worked great with Giffen/DnA Star-Lord's more militaristic look, it wouldn't really look good on a more casual suit like this one.

Or maybe it would. Any drawfag want to take a crack at it?
>>
>>85187281
I agree with this comment on so many parts but I feel I have to point out that the whole 'I'm here just because of space' thing was lost on DnA/Giffen run. In that era Peter stops being an explorer and gets a clear objective on his mind that goes beyond just wanting to be lost in the stars, he wanted to protect the universe. The DnA run turned him into the hero.
>>
>>85182444
>Sidecut
>Generic design
>Shitty meme jacket
>No helmet
>Movie mask
I'd honestly rather kill myself than read this shit.
>>
>>85182486
>>85183071
>>85183232
I don't wanna rain on your parade but Zdarsky also said he loved Humphries run and will honor it as best as he can.
>>
File: file.png (107KB, 208x423px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
107KB, 208x423px
>>85187355
No.
>>
>>85187594
creators say shit like that all the time, it's just being nice
>>
>>85187620
Oh you gullible eejit.
>>
>>85187465
You're definitely not wrong, and I was mostly just commenting on the older stories. But I would say it still comes across a bit under DnA. Under Giffen he's still all angsty and butthurt about killing a bunch of people and being in jail but there's a brief flashback to the war in Thanos Imperative where he waxes philosophical about the stuff he's seen in his travels. Rich remarks that it sounds like the old Quill coming out.

And while it's not much, I think his lack of interest in tying down to any one planet or sector in particular is also noteworthy. He does find a clear objective as you said, and it's to protect the entire universe. I would say it's a more direct and proactive expression of his love.
>>
>>85187551
>>85187609
Get the fuck out of here tripfag. You disgrace sexy helmet with your disgusting presence.
>>
>>85182486
lel, it's going to suck balls, and you know it
>>
>>85183309
hahahaha. please post your reaction few months later. I want to taste your tears
>>
>>85182486
And they were right.

What's your point?
>>
File: captain-marvel-anka-630x420.jpg (44KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
captain-marvel-anka-630x420.jpg
44KB, 630x420px
>>85184176
Anka's redesign process seems to be make a previous costume skintight and add lines.
>>
>>85187849
That's so true and like you said, it's what's lacking on the latest runs so much. I mean people complain about so many trivial things in Bendis and Humphries runs but I feel like the most important thing missing is that commitment Quill had to space and all its planets. That level of vision in saying 'I'm not here to protect you I'm here to protect all'. It turns the whole thing around. Seeing him being so worried about Spartax and Earth and not doing any shit in between, is what breaks it all for me as well. I don't mind changes like bringing characters from other franchises, or making him settle down with an Earth girl, but the execution is where the focus should be on. For example, the Klyntar arc could have been so good if only those issues would've been dedicated to exploration and showing cool shit and how all this Klyntar world works, and the details of the race, their history, slowly all building to that big reveal, maybe have a big bad Klyntar to show that them going crazy is not rare. It could've been so cool, and in the end nobody would've cared about the retcon. And that's true for so many arcs of both Bendis and Humphries runs. They have good ideas, they execute them badly and then all the payback feels like shit.
>>
>>85188177
I agree, but his Carol is pretty much the best she's ever looked IMO. It's a very snazzy outfit.
>>
>>85182444
Honestly, if they gave him his helmet back, this would be close to perfect. A little over-designed, but I can deal with it.
>>
>>85187620
he's also Friends with Bendis.
>>
>>85183165
Yeah, should have changed the eye glow back to yellow.
>>
>>85188569
Excellently put. It's not that Bendis' run is terrible per se, or even that his ideas are bad. But he never lives up to the potential of the established characters or even the potential of his own plot points and material. It's just mediocre all around and lacks vision.
>>
It's a nice compromise between his movie design (the mask) & a more modern take on his Annihilation uniform. I like it, & I hope this outfit is used more in other forms of media going forward.
>>
>>85182431
Well, this isn't completely terrible. But will it be fun?
>>
>>85189314
With Bendis?
>>
>>85182444

It's fine, but makes him look like a twink
>>
>>85184057

Howard has always been comedy-based, even with Gerber... even if it was a bit more depressing
>>
>>85191710
with the bendis
>>
>>85186938

Highly doubtful.
>>
>>85182770
Between him and how hot is Clint being drawn lately, we could have infinite beefcake works in Marvel.

Which pleases me.

By the way. I don't want to make a new thread. I'm not very much into cosmic and really am on the mood of reading some Guardians stuff. Any good point to start reading for a long time reader but just in earth settled runs?
>>
>promising new Star-Lord
>dickrider back
ANNIHILATION II?
>>
>>85182431
>Anka is known for his stellar modern costume designs
His costume designs are almost as bad as McNiven's.
>>
>>85185833
Par for the course with Anka, his costume designs always look boring.
>>
>>85184228
Those designs for Star-Lord & Gamora are still god-tier.
>>
File: image.jpg (490KB, 1280x971px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
490KB, 1280x971px
>>85193203
Okay, the short answer is to start with Annihilation and work forward until you finish Thanos Imperative/Annihilators. There's a reading list with the full details, I don't have it on me but Google "Modern Cosmic Marvel reading list" and it should be easy to find. It includes Guardians of the Galaxy v2 which is the popular one.

That said, I don't know if you know but these characters existed for a long time before Annihilation. Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, even Rocket all had great adventures in the 30-ish year gap between their creation and Annihilation. The Guardians of the Galaxy Classic omnibus is a great place to start for older stories. Annihilation does not rewrite or retcon much IIRC, but it does advance and change the characters in big ways. The GOTG movie calls back to a lot of different iterations, not just GOTG v2.

There's also a pre-Annihilation Thanos reading list floating around if you're not too familiar with him. Not necessary reading to enjoy the modern stuff but Annihilation does build on Starlin, Lim, and Marz' works in many ways.

I'll be around for awhile longer so if you have any questions just holler at me.
>>
>>85195566
The funny thing is that I like pulp fiction a lot, but strangely enough, I've not read yet a single run of comics from the cosmic Marvel branch. Not even the GotG movie made me feel like reading anything of it (but, well, the movie was very eighty'ish material, which also is of my taste).

Thanks a ton, anon. You really helped me.
>>
>>85182682

fuck am I going to have to buy this?

I really, really liked Zdarsky's Jughead run, despite fucking Henderson art
>>
>>85183344
>>85183440

What about Nick Spencer? I really only know him to write comedy (Superior Foes, The Fix) but he's really knocking drama out of the park on Captain America: Steve Rogers.

Just tossing it out as an example of Marvel using an author in an unconventional way to great effect.
>>
>>85196636
My pleasure anon. Cosmic is my forte and I love helping people get into it. That list should keep you busy for a little while.
>>
>>85182486
Doubting what man? It's the movie meme-lord and they've put the GotG on earth. DnA's Guardians are truly and finally dead.
>>
>>85197766
It'll at least be better than Humphries.
>>
>>85186890
Because the movie was a thing
>>
>>85200789
That's not really saying much though, Humphries set the bar really low.
>>
>>85183232
I'm going to give this comic a shot, on the off chance that this guy uses the Master of the sun or brings back ship.
>>
Do we know he's going to be stuck on earth the whole time or are they going to find a way to chuck his ass back into space?
>>
>>85201085
They'll probably be stuck on earth until the movie comes out.
>>
>>85188177
What the fuck was Anka thinking with that footwear? It looks like Carol slapped a bunch of stickers on her feet.
>>
>>85201054
If the Master ever gets brought back in (and I doubt he will) they'll probably do some version of that later Moench story where it's revealed that it was all an Ariguan sham. But they'll use the Badoon obviously.
>>
File: zdarsky-banner.jpg (282KB, 630x1268px) Image search: [Google]
zdarsky-banner.jpg
282KB, 630x1268px
>>85187594
>Zdarsky also said he loved Humphries run and will honor it as best as he can

If the creator of Bat-Man says it was a good run, who are you to dispute that?
>>
>>85201451
kek
I can't hate this guy
>>
>>85182431
is Anka doing interiors?
>>
>>85202909
Yep.
>>
Anyone got links to the conquest mini for Star-Lord?
>>
>>85202983
that's actually a pretty awesome creative team
I'm all of a sudden hyped for this
>>
>>85186890
They won't give it to him because it clashes with the swashbuckler thing they are going for.

Gunn also said he doesn't give it to him because it makes him look like Iron Man or some BS.

But yeah the mask with the hair coming out like thay looks weird.
>>
>>85187306
There's no hope that he won't make his Star-Lord run into a comedy comic right?
>>
>>85188177
>>85182444
Come to think of it his design for Peter looks like his Carol but with facial hair.
>>
>>85203832
>Gunn also said he doesn't give it to him because it makes him look like Iron Man or some BS.

I thought that was McNiven's excuse back when BendisGuardians first started.
>>
>>85204000
McNiven said it dehumanized him, Gunn made Park do a bunch of concept art with the full helmet and wasn't convinced because it reminded him of Iron Man.

Then saw some of the stuff sans helmet and liked it.
>>
>>85204272
I honestly can't say I blame him. The military helmet would look weird without a military getup to go with it. And the classic helmet with goggles would probably look too goofy.
>>
>>85204538
Eh I think pic related could have work, it gives him a more of a forager or scrapper type of look, and it has that space outlaw and hunter look too.

Then again I understand that for the type of Peter Quill Gunn was going for this might have bot worked.
>>
>>85204839
Forgot the pic.
>>
>>
>>85205526
>>
>>85184228
>Ziggy Star-Lord
>>
File: Cn0h6obXYAAiMUN[1].jpg (17KB, 708x92px) Image search: [Google]
Cn0h6obXYAAiMUN[1].jpg
17KB, 708x92px
>>85187306
>working hard on this STAR-LORD script for [Kris Anka]
>>
>>85203513
Request instead at the Win-O', not here.
>>
>>85182444

>No helmet.

It's shit. SHIT. The whole design comes apart without it. It's like seeing Darth Vader without his helmet in Jedi.
>>
>>85207888
>this is just a joke
>the issue will have no manmeat at all

why even live
>>
>>85204000
that makes sense kinda
he was a battle hardened cosmic war veteran at that point when he had it
now he isn't the same guy
>>
>>85208092
>It's shit. SHIT. The whole design comes apart without it
In other words for you: Fuck Anka as a character designer.
>>
>>85188177
It's just an alt of the more recent Captain America suit just the star instead of the A.

What's so great about it?
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.