[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some good comics about killer croc?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 28

File: Kcroc.jpg (73KB, 411x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kcroc.jpg
73KB, 411x600px
what are some good comics about killer croc?
>>
>>85181618
His parts in Batman Eternal were great.
Jokers Asylum: Killer Croc
His Villains Month one shot
>>
>>85181618
>what are some good comics about killer croc?

Arkham Asylum: Living Hell. He's pretty good in that.

Otherwise, uh...
>>
>>85181876
okey thx i try this seems interesting
>>
>>85181618
He had a pretty good part in an arc of Batwoman at one point, but it wasn't really about him. Also his appearance in Batman: Earth One Volume 2 was fantastic if short.
>>
>>85181618

>ABOUT Killer Croc

None, really

>WITH Killer Croc

A few. Batman Earth One. Batman Eternal. I'm sure there are others.
>>
>>85181618
quick,someone storytime that comic of croc getting a mock family, joker asylum killer croc
>>
>>85181618

Valentine's Catwoman run had some GOAT Killer Croc moments.
>>
>>85181618
Considering Suicide Squad is one of the worst movies ever made, he's probably getting swept out like the trash. I wouldn't waste your time.
>>
>>85182281
no idea about suicide squad but Arkham asylum(game) croc is my favorite version of croc
>>
Croc best version is in Batman: The Animated Series like most of the Bat-baddies, all his episodes are great.
>>
>>85181661
I would recommend these ones.
>>
>>85181661
Haven't read eternal, but I totallty back the other two
>>
File: king croc.jpg (819KB, 1312x2034px) Image search: [Google]
king croc.jpg
819KB, 1312x2034px
His villain month issue.
>>
>>85186178
This, absolutely. I'm desperate for a follow-up to it; it got me interested in Croc in a way nothing before had ever managed to.
>>
He was great in Batwoman, and the highlight of that shitty Ledger Joker Azarello comic.
>>
Storytime, I guess?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>85186563
I appreciated in that comic he actually looked like a black guy with a skin condition, instead of an actual crocodile.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>85188379
>Ambushes armed lesbian lovers
>One whose a hand to hand expert
>The other a police officer with two guns
>Openly speaks about what he plans to do and where he is going.

You gotta be fucking kidding me.
>>
I actually like it. I like that it affirms that Croc or any significant bruiser could wreck the inferior bat-copies if they wanted to, it's just not a good idea.

Even Bruce himself just barely survives a lot of the time.

I'm not sure I like the implication of the Bat-family as the establishment, fighting back against fringe elements. This is the same mistake Nolan made with the characters.
>>
>>85188198
;_;
>>
>>85188198

>Croc was a virgin

haha that's adorable
>>
>>85188624

Indeed. Plus, I hate ex-military bravado, and 'fucking civilian' mentality, in real life. Kate drifts into that far too much as a character, so I have never liked her. It's good to not have her trivialize Croc.
>>
>>85181661
>Jokers Asylum: Killer Croc
i always end feeling bad for him after read that
>>
File: 1763376-batman__1940__471.jpg (57KB, 413x640px) Image search: [Google]
1763376-batman__1940__471.jpg
57KB, 413x640px
Batman# 471 Requiem For A Killer is pretty good.
It actually presents Croc in a more protagonistic light, while still maintaining him as a bat villain.
>>
>>85191309
It's a great comic, but I hate his design there.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HEdg4glpCkg
>>
>>85191390

Its a crime this scene isn't in the movie.
>>
>>85191324
I second this.
>>
If there's Croc in it, I'm reading.
>>
File: 1390939189757.png (119KB, 266x186px) Image search: [Google]
1390939189757.png
119KB, 266x186px
>>85181618
What's he up to nowadays? Has he alredy shown up in Rbirth? Is he mindless cannibal again?
>>
>>85191555
The worst part was when Loeb and Lee turned him into the Lizard.
>>
His arc in No Man's Land was pretty good.
>>
>>85193166
It's what all writers do, when they don't know what to do with him. It would be better if they didn't use him at all. It just ends up fucking up his development .
>>
It's probably a bit cutesy and cartoony for you, but he's pretty adorable in the Batman Strikes series. His whole sub-human identity thing is there but greatly simplified.

He gets a crush on a reporter for talking about him like a person instead of an animal in this one. (I forget which issue.)
>>
>>85193505
I hate the Lizard/dinosaur look that some have gave to Croc.

The BTAS was perfect, a failed pro-wrester with a reptilian skin and sharp teeths.
>>
>>85188216
why does croc have a tail?
>>
>>85194830
Sometimes Croc is a dinosaur man with a tail.
Sometimes Croc is a man with a skin condition.

Depends on the version the writer / artist likes.
>>
>>85194247
I like the vague overall story for him where he starts as a skin condition alligator wrestler guy and then starts buying into his own "croc" hype and something something (genetic experimentation/mutation/magic) causes him to start transforming over time and everyone (including him) isn't sure where it's going to stop.

Plus, his action figures where he as a tail are more ___fun___
>>
>>85181618
https://www.amazon.com/Batman-Arkham-Killer-Croc-Various/dp/1401263453
>>
Yeah that's nice but
What are some good Katana stories?
Does she have any?
All I know about her is that she's been in three or four different team books and seems uninteresting.
>>
>>85188296
I like how the page layout makes it look like he has a long croc snout
>>
File: 1397691540185.jpg (185KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1397691540185.jpg
185KB, 1280x720px
I quite liked Killer Croc in Beware the Batman. He was pretty brutal and strong, but not too much. He was street smart and ran his own crime gang withing prison. His voice acting was also on-point and I'm still shocked they actually let him try to eat Batman and Barbara.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.