[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what kind of massages did he leave to his boys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Brucie.jpg (126KB, 339x290px) Image search: [Google]
Brucie.jpg
126KB, 339x290px
So, what kind of massages did he leave to his boys?
>>
Unless one of those messages is JASON, STOP KILLING PEOPLE REEEEEEEEEE I'LL HAUNT YOU I'm calling shenanigans.
>>
>>85180689
The same type of stuff we saw following RIP and Final Crisis
>>
>>85180752
>>85180792
If I remember correctly his one to Jason was telling him to go see a therapist... Jason did not take it well.
>>
>>85180689
Erotic massages
>>
>>85180835
No shit?
>>
>>85180917
He heard it just before Battle for the Cowl, so no he completley flipped. Poor kid all he wanted was a hug
>>
>>85180984
Oh shit.
>>
>>85180984
Secret?
>>
>>85180984
>The last message your adopted black sheep son will ever hear from you
>"Hey kid, you're a fuck up. Get therapy."
Wow fuck you Bruce.
>>
>>85181162
Around this time DC kept dropping hints that Jason had been a child prostitute.
>>
>Dick, I'm sorry for abusing you
>Tim, I'm sorry for abusing you
>Damian, I'm sorry for abusing you
>Jason, I'm sorry for not abusing you
>>
>>85181354
Well, Bruce indeed never abused Jason.
>>
>I trained you wrong
>As a joke
>>
>>85181162
Winick wanted to make Jason a child prostitute
>>
>>85181262
Before the line about Alfred knowing a brilliant doctor he was saying only good things and Jason was still acting like a retarded child.
>>
>>85181883
>he was saying only good things

>"Of all of failures, you have been my biggest"
>I completely fucked up raising you,
>Making you Robin was a mistake
>sorry for not getting you counseling for all the molestation.

These things are compliments to you?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.