[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So as status Quo Universe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
So as status Quo Universe?
>>
This is an English speaking site.
>>
Yep. About as status quo as the Simpsons
>>
>>85177607
That's one odd looking fellow.
>>
>>85179208
XE
>>
>Status Quo
>Season 2 and 3 each added a new primary cast member.

More like they have enough tact to just pull a new character out of their ass and make them immediately part of the gang.
>>
This is the fourth or fifth Bismuth rage topic in the past two days.

I think /co/ is a bit too obsessed with this children's cartoon.
>>
>>85177607
>Guest voice actress doesn't stay on show
>status quo never changes
>>
>>85177607
>Me and my wife watching the episode with friends
>she is a big marry sue in a painful way
>Wife:"Ok where's the twist?"
>they watch TV "Ultimate Power!!!"
>Me:"Ah.She wants to use a nuke weapon or something to end homeworld."
>Shows Steven a Stake Driver like seen in games like Bloodborne
>1 friend: "Close range power fist? How would this change the war? They have ships that are able to launch weapons from afar. How would this change anything?"
>cliche fight over morality vs amorality
> 2 friend: "Wow this was weak episode, I mean yeah we know officially now Rose keeps secrets but for a half hour special? This feels like a bait and switch.
>no one else has any feelings other than it's a weak special
>get on the internet
>our faces when

For fucks sake what were these people wanting? Did they really think they could keep/afford Uzo Aduba for any length? I wasn't impressed but shit man I wasn't like they ruin the characters.

>>85180868
To be fair they really did seem to try and sell you in the advertisements that she was a "new member of the team"
Most of us didn't buy it because of who the guest voice was and the fact her name was only tied to the half hour special.
>>
>>85180819
>new primary cast member
They don't even appear in the opening credits you shitheel.
>>
>>85180906
Connie does however she has fewer amount of appearance than Peridot
Actually most of the humans are in the opening but most only have a handful of appearances
>>
This showed used to be a lot level headed, now it's kinda just down your throat level of forcing the agenda.

>fighting an enemy that's trying to kill you
>it calls amethyst a few bad words
>no fug that, it has to APOLOGIZE
>nevermind it's a life/death battle
>>
>Watching this show with friend
>Steven begins crying
>She turns to me and asks "why is he so gay?"
>I have no words
>>
>>85180906
Season 4 next week
I'd put money on new credits soon

>>85180998
Yeah it's almost as though the main character of this childrens cartoon was the reincarnation of an alien that loved the concept of life so much that she was prepared to possibly lose a war over her principles. Fuck us, right?
>>
>>85182736
Yes it's fucking retarded. It's as bad as the "if you kill them, they win" logic.
>>
>>85182765
It's more like "if you kill them, we lose support". Rose wanted to liberate what she saw as essentially slaves to Homeworld by giving them the choice to be the way they wanted. Not only does that mean that if she'd shattered them then she couldn't achieve her goal, but it also means in a more practical sense that if she had just gone about killing everyone that disagreed, everyone would recognize her as a dangerous extremist that straight up murdered people that disagreed. People / gems would recognize the hypocrisy in that line of thinking, and noone would want to be a part of the cause except for the truly cowardly.

I'm not even saying Bismuth was morally wrong, just that it's more nuanced than that.
>>
Bismuth did nothing wrong. Rose told her she could be anything and make anything she wanted. Rose is a liar. A dirty liar and an evil crook that endangered other CGs.

Rose is Hillary Clinton.
>>
The episode before this was literally about Steven having become more competent than Amethyst.

There are three new central characters compared to when the show started (Lapis, Peridot, Jasper)
>>
Bismuth is a war criminal.
>>
File: 156565562.png (642KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
156565562.png
642KB, 898x701px
>>85182297
It's the world guys. Where nothing makes sense. But shh don't tell anyone.
>>
>>85184636
new world*
>>
File: image.jpg (223KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223KB, 1600x1066px
>All that advertisement

>3 breaks

>A REAL CRYSTAL GEM

>PART OF THE TEAM

>>>>>PART OF THE TEAM

>They end it like that

This is literally "Brian's dead" tier of ruses
>>
File: 1467365635731.png (25KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1467365635731.png
25KB, 256x256px
>>85180847
If not here on /co/ then where?
Where will we take this rage Anon?
>>
>>85182968
Holy shit this. Even if you're morally in the right, going around and murdering people because your the minority and don't like how they govern is flawed logic. Like anon said, when the smoke clears, you'll just be the next leader to be taken down by rebels. Look at Africa, this happens all the time. Taking down a dictatorship by trying to become one wouldn't work, Noone would support Rose after the war, not enough for the crystal gems to stay in power at least.
>>
>>85177607
Looks like Wreck-It Ralph's dyke sister.
>>
Someone post the screenshots of Tumblr losing their shit over Bismuth being bubbled again
>>
>Causing exactly the same situation you did with Rose

She deserves it
>>
>>85185034
Scissor-It Sally
>>
File: 1470181807787.jpg (10KB, 200x268px) Image search: [Google]
1470181807787.jpg
10KB, 200x268px
>MUH BUTCH BLACK ROBESPIERRE
You are now manually realizing that Bismuth didn't punch Lapis because she thought she was a soldier or a threat but simply because she recognized her as an upper crust gem who dressed too nice.
>>
>>85180906
I meant "to NOT just..."

The point was that fucker was never going to be important, unlike Lapis and Peri, who will be in the new intro as soon as Amy gets her finalized design and they either defeat or recruit Jasper.
>>
>>85186359
I mean, she WAS smiling when she did it.
>>
>>85186359
Oh yes. A Bismuth Rebellion would have been going straight into Khmer Rouge territory.
You know Sapphy would be next.
>>
>>85186160
Lick-It Linda
>>
>>85180819
You could argue the same for characters like Jamie or Vedallia
>>
>>85180905
>Most of us didn't buy it
I would assume most of us didn't see it. I mean, who has actual TV / watches ads?
>>
Side note. What the fuck has Connie been doing, I think she's starting to turn into a sue. For fucks sakes after making Steven eat a protein bar she snowboards down a hill for Pearl to ask them if they should return to the temple only for her to say "you sound so confident" and then they decide to take shelter where she makes a fire and makes Tea

What the fuck
>>
>>85187353(me)

Has she been doing this shit the whole time? I need to rewatch some episodes
>>
>>85180998
>it calls amethyst a few bad words
She poofed and almost killed amethyst.
>>
>>85180998
Forcing an opponent to recind a threat is an act of humilation, its what isis does to idf soldiers before they post pictures of their bodies on twitter.
>>
Where did the little green dude go, anyways?
>>
>>85187353
>>85187385
She's gotten more confident/less awkward and was excited to go on a mission and put the survival tactics she read about to use. Just excitement, nothing more. She even got too scared to attack the monster, so no, she's not even close to becoming a "sue". That term is getting thrown around too fucking much these days
>>
File: lapis.png (137KB, 361x442px) Image search: [Google]
lapis.png
137KB, 361x442px
>2 new characters
>Status Quo
Oh no, but they didn't appear in a couple of episodes, this means they're not main characters!
>>
>>85180847
>This is the fourth or fifth Bismuth rage topic in the past two days.
I thought it was a good episode. I thought she would be a super cool mary sue, but it turns out she's a huge bitch for a totally justifiable reason. For this show, that's a pretty big deal.
>>
>status quo
>CG have now have better and upgraded weapons
>>
>>85191034
So I guess Family Guy doesn't have a status quo either
>>
>>85191409
A thing that means absolutely nothing because all the fights are garbage. The new weapons mean as much as their new outfits.
>>
>>85177607
that's right, mammy
>>
>>85183391
I dunno if he is, really. And he won't stay that way, I'm guessing, with the big deal they made about how Amethyst has started training.
>>
>>85191748
quack quack

quack
>>
>>85177607
Yes, you are now aware how shitty is this show. Can't have that much MCs because the blow it all of on celebrity VAs.
>>
>>85192010
Wait was Bismuth voiced by a celebrity? I thought she was just voiced by a homeless black lady they got off the street, like most of the other VAs
>>
>>85191989
Mom I think /sug/ got out again. Call their yard wrangler.
>>
>>85192099
She's know for Orange is the New Black which is considered a high profile show.
>>
>>85177607
The episode was literally Hillary propaganda.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjR8PiBjRSU

>Crystal Dragoon will never be a Crystal Gem
>>
File: 1461807082347.gif (885KB, 375x304px) Image search: [Google]
1461807082347.gif
885KB, 375x304px
>>85192140
Don't you fucking dare
>>
File: An actual salt mine.png (2MB, 3922x2198px) Image search: [Google]
An actual salt mine.png
2MB, 3922x2198px
>>85185346
I'll never get tired of this.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.