[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Suicide Squad was hot fucking garbage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1407893104166.jpg (19KB, 364x366px) Image search: [Google]
1407893104166.jpg
19KB, 364x366px
>tfw Suicide Squad was hot fucking garbage
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 564x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 564x620px
Figured it was going to be bad and was still disappointed.
>>
>all those LETO IS INSANE, GUISE
>can count on one mutated hand minutes he's in movie
>>
File: 1401125039765.gif (9KB, 136x144px) Image search: [Google]
1401125039765.gif
9KB, 136x144px
>love Killer Croc

>he's my favorite part of the movie
>>
>>85177390
>Actually thinking that Joker was going to be a main part of the movie when a Batman solo is coming out
That's your fault
>>
>>85177390
>>85177596
It was established that's not the real Joker though.
>>
>>85177402
I haven't seen it yet. What does he actually do in it?
>>
>>85177615
In terms of power level, I'd say he's around Marvel's Hulk, just swap out jumping for under water abilities.

Throughout the movie it's clear cut he's not as big of a monster as people portray him to be, his first spoken lines being
>Why aren't you afraid?
To a government official standing near his cage.

He doesn't really seem to mind being identified with the sewer image though, He really owns who he is, and comes across as a mutant raised in the hood. Wears street clothes, soft spoken, thug attitude, brute. Was just a really good depiction.
>>
>>85177666
Is his cannibalism established, Satan?
>>
>>85177313
Fucking Will Smith just wouldn't shut the fuck up
>>
>>85177614
what
>>
File: american-psycho-bateman.jpg (62KB, 600x327px) Image search: [Google]
american-psycho-bateman.jpg
62KB, 600x327px
>>85177313
>tfw OP is full of shit
>>
>>85177761

I think it might have been briefly mentioned in the info dump about the squad members.
>>
>>85177821
Yeah, Jared's Joker in Suicide Squad isn't the real DC Universe Joker.

This is his nephew. "Good Uncle Jay" apparently disappeared.
>>
>>85177824
It's really, really bad.

El Diablo's character arc brings the movie to it's darkest point.
>entirely serious flashback sequence to El Diablo as a family man, his Spanish speaking wife finding out he's still in the crime game
>in a fit of rage, El Diablo turns her into ash
>cut to Harley Quinn's snarky laughter as she explains he must have killed the children as well, and how he should "own it" while El Diablo sits on the verge of tears
>>
>>85177903

Sorry, what part of that was meant to be bad?
>>
>>85177920
Snyderfags turn out to all be tone-deaf surprising no one.
>>
We really needed another Suicide Squad thread just for your opinion, thanks
>>
>>85177962

As much as your opinion was needed itt.
>>
>>85177885
[Citation needed]
>>
>>85177313
But you haven't seen it, OP.
>>
Saw it last night. Objectively the worst movie of the year for me.
>>
>this piece of shit thread still here but the Ostrander ones got immediately deleted
Nice job, mods.
>>
>>85181315
There are 6 SU bait threads on the board at the same time right now.
>>
>>85177614
>>85177885
nice headcanon
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.