[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Good boy, Mr. Pickles! What does /co/ think of this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (80KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 620x349px
>Good boy, Mr. Pickles!

What does /co/ think of this show?
>>
>>85173926
i haven't seen it, though from the parts i have see: Mr.Enter's review I found it mildly entertaining, and probably enjoy it like deathocaplyse
>>
Shit
>>
First two episodes were fun. Haven't seen since.
>>
>>85173926
It's shit.

Better than the live action nomedy, but still shit.
>>
>>85173992
It's metalocalypse you twit.
>>
Mr. Enter hates it, and I trust him!
>>
>>85173926
I don't give a shit about it and I don't whine like a 27 year man child about it
>>
>>85173926
I've watched a few episodes of this, didn't really care for it. The humor is mostly based around attempts to be shocking, usually with the dog killing someone in some over the top way or maybe someone having sex with an animal or some shit. I liked the Sheriff, but he's not in enough of it to carry the show.
>>
Sheriff is okay. Second season was less shitty than the first. Season 2 finale was mildly enjoyable to me. The mom is fappable. That's all I can say that's positive.
>>
>>85174770
Enter hates everything that isn't ponies.
>>
It just isn't funny for the most part.
>>
Alright, but good god is the artstyle ugly.
>>
if he kills all the bad people then he's going to be the only bad one left.
>>
I'll be curious to see what they have to say about the reveal.
I thought perhaps Mr Pickles was some kind of spawn dog that died and came back to life as a servant of hell, but it seems like he might be something much older than that.
>>
>>85173926
i want LORE, and it's surprisngly clever at tims
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.