[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want Neil Gaiman to write comics again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 03-neil-gaiman.w750.h560.2x.jpg (141KB, 1500x1120px) Image search: [Google]
03-neil-gaiman.w750.h560.2x.jpg
141KB, 1500x1120px
I want Neil Gaiman to write comics again.
>>
You and me both, OP.
>>
File: 1439586643115.gif (498KB, 179x246px) Image search: [Google]
1439586643115.gif
498KB, 179x246px
>>85162320
He fell for the children's genres trap.
I'm sure it pays decent and it must be nice being able to share your creative output with your daughters.

Is he still married to Amanda Palmer? Has she put out any new albums? I loved the Dresden Dolls in HS. Typing this just reminded me they're playing this month in my city. Hope I didn't miss it.
>>
>>85162320
Yeah...
>>
>>85162320
no man you donĀ“t really want that, he's old and a on etrick pony, if he write something it will be some childhood story with a panteon of gods a grandma who's a witch,a love interest wit a kinda tomboy girl with deep thoughts and a low pay off coming of age ending
>>
>>85162320
But Neil Gaiman can't write.
>>
I want Mike Carey to write a Madoka adaptation.
>>
>>85162481
Wasn't there just a trailer for American Gods out? is he involved with that or just picking up a check?
>>
>>85166603
There are photos with him and the cast/crew of the show, I assume he had some input.
>>
>>85166366
true, the only thing Neil is good at is borrowing ideas from other sources and dressing them up
like for example the story of Orpheus was totally borrowed
>>
>>85162481

He is. They just recently had a baby. I was going to say Amanda put out an album recently as well, but then I double checked and Theatre is Evil was 2012, so never mind that part.
>>
>>85167540
I think I read somewhere that he was writing some of the episodes.
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 600x909px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 600x909px
Did no one read this?
>>
>>85171435
I'm still waiting for the free download
>>
>>85171435
I read this at my LCS, would storytime it but I can't find a download
>>
Sandman Overture wasn't THAT long ago, even if it did have so many delays between issues.
>>
>>85162320
OK

do you know you've posted a picture of Bob Dylan
>>
>>85162320
I want Neil Gaiman to shave his beard
>>
>>85172518
Amanda Palmer is a special lady and it's really up to her what she does or doesn't shave
>>
>>85171435
Is this comic by Marvel or by DC? What are their superpowers?
>>
>>85172590

Get it? Because everything's capes, right?

We're all very clever here.
>>
>>85172659
Well, did no one read it or did no one read it?
>>
>>85166366
idunno I liked sandman

I dont like any of his fiction though

I read American Gods and I thought it was pretty mediocre
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.