[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miss us yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: suicide_squad.png (349KB, 800x489px) Image search: [Google]
suicide_squad.png
349KB, 800x489px
Miss us yet?
>>
>>85155314
Actually yes. I really liked the CW Deadshot.
>>
>>85155314
Somewhat, but I am happy most of you escaped the Felicityverse.

Keep running.

Never look back.
>>
>>85155314
Hell no
Those aren't even costumes
>>
>>85155314
Bronze tiger and deadshot were great.
>>
>>85155345
This
>>
Dig was a better Rick Flag than rick Flag.
>>
>>85155314
eww no
>>
I will never grow to like young skinny Waller.
>>
>>85155314
No, even at the start the CW had huge issues of stability, that had shit to do with story mechanics and a lot to do with irl production, only Deadshot was a mainstay also...Arrow after S3...
>>
>>85155314
>anything on Arrow
>worth missing
lmao
>>
>>85155314
Viola Davis is better as Waller
>>
Yeah I'm sure it would have been great to see Felicity dethrone Waller and take control of the team
>>
I totally forgot who the guy next to Bronze Tiger was because he had that one scene in the car and that was it.
>>
>>85155314
With every bullet so far.
>>
>>85155345
He was a lot of fun and looking at his IMDB it was really his "breakout" role proper, and it really sucks he lost it because it would've been nice to see him in the HIVE arc--certainly would've made Season 4 a bit more tolerable. The episode with him and Diggle in the gulag is still one of my favorites.
>>
>>85160212
He loved it too. And was real bummed they killed him off at the behest of Will Smith and the studio wanting there to only be one.
>>
>>85155314

Holy shit Michael Jai White was on this show? As Bronze Tiger? That sounds awesome.
>>
>>85163015
sounds awesome yes, but like everything else with Arrow reality of failure and missed opportunities quickly sets in.
>>
>>85155314
One shitty Suicide Squad doesnt justify another.
>>
>>85160212
>>85162679
If Suicide Squad doesn't do well it wouldn't be that hard to bring him back and just say that he was doing shit in Europe for the past season.
>>
>>85155314
The fact is that the suicide squad episodes are great, even the one that deadshoot dies is good. So yeah, it sucks we lost this to get a terrible movie.
>>
>>85155382
>Implying the movie versions have costumes
>>
>>85162679
Is this true? There's tons of overlap at this point.
>>
I do. You came from better times on Arrow.
>>
>>85163015
The level in which he was wasted is ridiculous. He has no characterization whatsoever
>>
>>85155314
No because that Waller is literally one of the worst actresses on television.
>>
>>85155345
He was shit like everything CW puts out. WB sucks ass and I hate that they own DC
>>
>>85155314
no not really. I mean for his short screentime, Jai's Captain Boomerang was more memorable than their Captain Boomerang. And as inaccurate as Will Smith's Deadshot was, he had more screen presence and was generally fun to watch.
>>
>>85164542
None of it is true , anon talking out of his ass
>>
>>85155314
Eh, not really. They look so bland design-wise.
>>
>>85155533
we are brothers
>>
>>85155345
why did they have to kill him off? did they really think someone would mistake him for Will Smith?
>>
>>85167712
You have to ask? It's Warner Brothers.
>>
Why is Wolverine black?
>>
>>85158994
Tommy, Mommy ;_;
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.