[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deadpool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Deadpool #16 (2016) - Page 22.jpg (1003KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool #16 (2016) - Page 22.jpg
1003KB, 1988x3056px
Madcap is creepy as fuck, it's about time Deadpool had a true arch nemesis
>>
>>85146234
Making madcap as Deadpool's nemesis feel kinda wrong
>>
>>85146276
I like that his greatest villain is the physical embodiment of Daniel Way's run
>>
I wish he wore the mask, though.
>>
File: Deadpool #5 (2016) - Page 8.jpg (991KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool #5 (2016) - Page 8.jpg
991KB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>85146234

He had T-ray, but no one likes him.

>>85146276

Yeah, they've made him kind of unrecognizable in order to turn him into some kind of, I dunno, dark reflection of Wade.
>>
>>85146299
Top kek
>>
>>85147572
T Ray got really played out
>>
>>85147752
Talk about play out, where is Agent X
>>
>>85147572
>Yeah, they've made him kind of unrecognizable in order to turn him into some kind of, I dunno, dark reflection of Wade.
I mean, it kinda works
plus, what >>85146299 said
he's like 'lelsorandummbxD' incarnate in the most horrible way possible
>>
>>85149528

>he's like 'lelsorandummbxD' incarnate in the most horrible way possible

But the thing is, he doesn't really feel like that anymore. So far he's come off as lucid (like putting together a plot to frame Deadpool for the assassination of a foreign diplomat) and outright malevolent.

The match up would probably work better with his original characterization, where he was just a crazy guy who did, instigated, and went along with crazy shit because he was a borderline-nihilistic who was dangerous because his healing factor made him hard to stop, and he didn't notice or care if people were hurt or killed by his antics. Basically Deadpool if he stopped caring about everyone and everything completely, and fully embraced absurdism.
>>
>>85149811
Yeah, gotta agree with you there
There has to be a better (oh, the irony) balance for his character there
then again, they seem to be trying to make Slapstick funny again so anything could happen
>>
>>85149811
Still, i dont like the idea that Deadpool doing lolsorandom because of Madcap. Why not because he snapped
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.