[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're a DC fan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: sleep tight super.png (263KB, 615x411px) Image search: [Google]
sleep tight super.png
263KB, 615x411px
>tfw you're a DC fan
>>
>corporate loyalty
Why not be a fan of something that has real value.
>>
>>85144986
how dumb are you OP? DC is doing great right now

Oh wait, I almost forgot, /co/ doesn't read comics.
>>
File: 1375829349354.jpg (32KB, 229x293px) Image search: [Google]
1375829349354.jpg
32KB, 229x293px
>>85145061
I like money.
>>
>>85144986
If you're not a DC fan you don't belong on /co/. This isn't /v/. There aren't console wars here. You should be consuming the media of both major comic book publishers because there's little to no barrier to entry in terms of cost.

People complain about wasting 12 bucks to see a movie as though it's even significant at all.
>>
File: WHY.gif (2MB, 210x155px) Image search: [Google]
WHY.gif
2MB, 210x155px
>>85144986
>watching "Dawn of the Justice League" special on CW.
>dem interviews, dat enthusiasm
>dat Bohemian Rhapsody trailer
>it all looks amazing
>then BvS comes out
>then Suicide Squad comes out
>mfw
>>
>>85145081
most of /co/ does like Rebirth, OP is probably just a shitposter from /tv/
>>
>>85145103
I hope both DC and Marvel die so we can stop rehashing the same shit forever.
>>
>>85145145
Not as long as public domain is technically abolished.
>>
>>85144986
That's what you get you disgusting American pigdog, you and your shitty little obsession with your shitty books, I hope you get an easily preventable disease that kills you because of your lack of proper affordable health coverage.
>>
File: Black Bolt LOL.jpg (12KB, 300x149px) Image search: [Google]
Black Bolt LOL.jpg
12KB, 300x149px
>>85145103
>There aren't console wars here.
>>
>>85145081
You must be one funny son of a bitch if you honestly think a comic slide show is ever gonna appear on the big screen- where it MATTERS.
>>
File: 1419398143508.jpg (194KB, 760x640px) Image search: [Google]
1419398143508.jpg
194KB, 760x640px
>>85144986
>tfw you're a DC comics fan
>>
>>85145746
sad thing is that there are people on /co/ who actually believe this and if you ask them why they need it to be a movie or why they need it to be live action they can't actually say why because they know that it just comes down to them thinking movies are superior to comics and they don't want to admit that they're a pleb
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.