[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Telltale Batman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 14

File: image.jpg (348KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
348KB, 1024x576px
Just beat Episode 1 and thoroughly enjoyed it. What did y'all think?

Gordons before Vickis
>>
Daily reminder: Only cool lawbreaking dudes pick red
>>
>>85143485
All about that yellow
>>
Daily reminder there are scum who shook Falcone's hand.
>>
>>85143071
I went with Vicki. Was real tempted to go with Gordon, but I felt like he'd be all OMG WHERE DID YOU GET THIS DID YOU STEAL IT but I'm probably giving TT too much credit.
>>
>>85143071
hate how safe / tame Catwoman is
>>
>>85144020
Want to expand on that?
>>
>>85143071
i'm not hugely impressed so far but that might change. i haven't seen enough of the whole story to construct a proper opinion

i do hate the episodic format, though, like with all telltale games
>>
>>85143533
Yellow is the true answer.
>>
>>85144277
>>85143533
>implying canon blue isn't the best
>>
>>85144247
she has hardly any fun/teasing dialogue and isn´t sexualist at all

if they get so easily triggered by sexy female characters they shouldn´t have put Catwoman in it.
Catwoman looking and acting sexy is her way of getting an advantage over opponents just like Batman uses fear, it´s a big part of her character
>>
>>85143071
Anyone else had this problem or glitch or whatever?
>barely hit the thug at the warehouse
>don't hit with the metal pipe
>don't break his arm for more information
>return to batcave
>Al: JESUS BRUCE HE'S HALF DEAD IN THE HOSPITAL UR NOT LIKE THIS
>>
>>85144465
Yeah I was kinda surprised because I did punch him in the face but I figured that was just a love tap
>>
>>85144465
Right? Even Gordon noticed my non-violent approach! What exactly was he in the hospital for? Being hung upside down?
>>
>>85143776
My biggest regret. Next play through I'm fucking calling him out right away
>>
>>85144423
I mean, she did have a super flirty convo with Bruce, what more did you want? The Arkham city costume? A striptease?
>>
Correct choices:

Do not shake Falcone's hand
Shut out Harvey and don't take any of Falcone's bullshit
Give Vikki a quote, and then later the harddrive
Batter the thug, snap his arm, stay to stare down Montoya when she gets mad about it
Don't brutalise Falcone because the press is watching

Most importantly:
Yellow
>>
>>85143485
my man
>>
>>85144541
yes

but mostly a better voice actress and a more fun version of the character.

right now she is hardly different from Batman

it´s boring
>>
>>85144286
>not going with the colour historically associated with Batman
Disgusting.
>>
>>85144728
The ass is stellar, though.
>>
File: cat.gif.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
cat.gif.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>85144847
can´t say i noticed it

it´s not like she showed it off or anything

I beginning to fear that nobody is ever going to to Arkham City Catwoman

playing as her was really fun
>>
>>85144837
Bat-computer is seems like it's usually blue. So I went with that
>>
>>85144861
Dude, it's fine if you just want to jerk it to catwoman, but that isn't really a valid criticism of the game. Or at least a criticism that would apply to most people
>>
>>85144559
>Give Vikki a quote, and then later the harddrive
Why not based Gordon?
>>
>>85144903
Not yet commisioner, working within a corrupt department.

Distrustful because I keep battering criminals.
>>
Time to share your theories:

Who released the documents tying the Wayne's to Falcone?

Who framed Falcone for the explosion?

Thoughts/hopes for upcoming villains? Penguin and Two-face are the obvious ones and the whole thing with the gas canisters seemed to be pointing towards Scarecrow. And of course the Ace Chemical reference, but we all knew that Mistah Jay was gonna turn up sooner or later
>>
>>85144972
I hope we get Red Hood this season and leave Joker for later.
>>
>>85145006
The slow-burn nature of the first episode (making Falcone the antagonist, focusing on Bruce over Batman) makes me hopeful that they'll have Joker for season 2. A red hood intro in season 1 would be fantastic
>>
>>85144972
I'm guessing the person leaked Falcone's connection to the Wayne's is someone we haven't met yet like in Wolf Among Us.

For the chemicals, I originally thought of Firefly considering it was an explosive but I'm thinking it might be Scarecrow since there's the Arkham plot and the officer went feral on the merc(possibly out of fear maybe?)
>>
>>85145035
*save joker for season two
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 600x400px
>>85145037
The phosphorus bullet made me think of firefly too, but since we caught the sniper already it doesn't seem to be the case.

Leaving the Rose to frame Falcone was interesting. Maybe Oswald did it? He certainly seemed pissed at Carmine
>>
>>85143847
I went with Vicki just cause I figured there was so much corruption in GCPD Gordon couldn't do anything. Giving it Vicki, it would be on the news everywhere and make falcone's life so hard.

But it is a silly thing. You can give the information to everyone. The man has an all one in one printer right?
>>
>>85143071
It feels like an absolutely typical Telltale Games release, for all that means. So, a lot of good but a fair amount of bullshit.

I went with
>Don't shake Falcone's hand
>Take Harvey with you
>Tell Falcone to fuck off
>Give Vikki a quote and generally be nice to her, but give the harddrive to Gordon
>Only intimidate the thug
>Arrest Falcone
Gotta play the good guy.

I think Tales from the Borderlands will end up being better.
>>
>>85143071
Not buying anything Telltale until they fucking announce TWAU Season 2
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>>85145064
I didn't get the impression that Oswald had enough influence yet to have a squad of military-grade mercs in his pocket, but who knows at this point

My only real criticism is just how incredibly short it was, felt like I finished it in under two hours
>>
>>85145475
>wah I have a compulsion that makes me enter in post in threads I don't like

Do us all a favour and gouge your eyes out
>>
>>85145467
I'm sure that'll show them
>>
>>85145562
That feels pretty typical for a TT game at this point. Maybe a little longer if there are more walking around inventory "puzzle" sections.
>>
PURPLE MASTER RACE
>>
I don't know how I feel about Cobblepot. To be honest, I'm kind of turned off by how ALL the villains are connected to Bruce. Like, not one villain that isn't somehow related to him or the Waynes. Maybe this proves that Batman is a negative influence that inspires supervillains.
>>
>>85144465
Not a glitch, just Telltale being lazy/stupid. There's always at least one set of dialog in every season TT puts out that doesn't make sense in relation to what you did.
>>
>>85145618
I like it for Oswald. The old money connection to Bruce was one of the only truly great things in "The Batman" and I like that this game seems to be following down that same path of having Oswald be a mirror for Bruce (the rich boy who lost everything and travelled the world becoming a badass).

I get your point, though it remains to be seen exactly how connected the Wayne's and Falcone are
>>
>>85145666
I agree, I feel like the childhood connection and making Cobblepot a young contemporary of Bruce is taking literally the only unique and interesting aspect of Hush and applying it to a more relevant and iconic bat character
>>
>>85144541
well personally i want to have the option for weird vigilante roof/sewer sex but in the first episode it was too soon
>>
>>85144972
I was kinda hoping the sniper to be deathstroke. You know. Movie synergy.
>>
>>85145783
I think you mean deadshot. Easy mistake to make
>>
>>85145748
Exactly, the origin is the only good thing about hush, and a good origin is the only thing Oswald needs
>>
>>85143533

My nigga.
>>
I still think Oswald is mostly butthurt about losing his family fortune and the moment he gains power, he'll grow complacent and fat.
>>
>>85145926
FUCK.
>>
robin when
>>
What do you guys think about the choice to cast Troy Baker as Batman?

I think Laura Bailey is okay as Catwoman.
>>
>>85146752
Never ever ;^)
>>
>>85147482
;_;
>>
>>85147391
Troy is okay, but he's no Kevin Conroy.

And with Laura Bailey as Catwoman, I'm guessing Troy/Laura is going to be the go-to main pair for all TTG going forward.
>>
>>85145765
>vigilante roof sex
That's coming with Dick
>>
I shook Falcone's hand and it was my biggest regret of the playthrough.
>>
So this game is worth getting I assume?
>>
>Less than 7% of players didn't give a quote to the press

I didn't give a quote because if the Waynes actually had evidence against them that would blow up in my face. It seems like that was the right move based on the end of the episode. Why did everyone give a quote to vicky?
>>
>>85144728
>mostly a better voice actress
Maximum pleb. Her current voice is pure sex.
>>
>>85149447

Gray Delisle's Catwoman is on an entirely different level than Bailey's.
>>
>>85149296
Do you literally want to be The World's Greatest Detective™? Then yes.
>>
>>85143485
I picked red for BTAS
>>
>hitting the sniper in the face with the pipe and snapping his arm
>giving the evidence to gordon
>telling people at my party that my wine is worth more than all of them
>don't shake falcone's hand and tell him to fuck off
>brutalizing falcone while the whole city watches

Frank would be proud
>>
>>85144972
Joker. It's always the Joker.

Could you imagine Riddler in a telltale game? He'd be either really good or really bad
>>
>>85145602
MA NIGGA
>>
>>85144972
Don't forget the Mr. Freeze reference, they said that people were being murdered with ice picks shoved through their chest
>>
"Hi, Bruce" master race.
>>
>>85149401
Because I want to fuck her. She wants a quote? She gets a quote.
>>
>>85145214
>I think Tales from the Borderlands will end up being better.
Apples and oranges. Tales from the Borderlands is an off-the-wall comedy. One of the things I loved most about it, was the really cleverly done intro scenes. I fell like Batman could benefit from similar treatment and care with uniquely done intro scenes. Keep in mind I'm not talking about using the same type of music though.
>>
>>85145602
This. Its a classic
>>
File: 1466213235597.jpg (46KB, 568x479px) Image search: [Google]
1466213235597.jpg
46KB, 568x479px
>>85144020
>tame
>>
>>85144559
oooh so close but no cigar.

>Don't shake Falcone's hand
>Leave Harv at the door
>Give Vikki the quote (and preferably later the D)
>Break the thugs arm
>Go all "Tell your minion to put down the gun Jimbo"
>Brutalize the fuck out of Falcone

>Red Batman Beyond masterrace

Be the brutal Batman Gotham needs
>>
>>85150061
I missed that one. There was also something about a string of home invasions, but I couldn't figure out if that was referring to someone.

Plus Jack Ryder I guess, but creeper seems like a longshot
>>
>>85149508
>Gray Delisl
this
perfect casting
>>
>>85150111
>that sheepish delivery

I don't know about you guys, but my Bruce was super cute. The kind of Bruce you'd bring home to momma
>>
>Shake Falcone's hand to look nice but tear him apart for later at the party
>Everyone gets mad at me but based Vikki

>Don't touch the thug at all
>YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR, BRUCE

But why
>>
>pick the "Enjoy the wine, it's expensive"
Oh yeah. that will give Bruce a funny comment and let the people like him
>"Enjoy the wine.. It costs more than any of you will ever make DICKS!"
.. well that wasn't what I wanted Brucie to say
>>
>>85144972
>>85150061
>>85150766
When you see Oswald in the park, one of the graffiti tags is "Armstrong", a reference to the General, Ulysses Hadrian Armstrong, who was also a gang leader.

I doubt we'll see him, though.
>>
Robin when because I want to slap him around and call him dense and retarded.
>>
my approach was essentially white knight Bruce Wayne and evil psycho batman.
>>
>>85151064
>Robin
>Call him dense and retarded
"Come here DICK!" All my yes
>>
>>85145602
FUCK YEAH
>>
Dammit, I shook Falcone's hand to play nice in front of Harvey, but I didn't know Falcone would be done by the end. I'll play again before Episode 2 and change that. Everything else I'm fine with.

>>85144972
I get the feeling we have a Hugo Strange situation on our hands.
>>
>>85147391
>>85147391
Bailey wasn't bad, but could be better. I have grown to really like Baker Bats, though. I'm sure he has the range to do a separate Bruce and Batman voice, but the modulator is fine.
>>
>>85144972
Yet again /co/ has lackluster detective skills.

It's Oswald. In the photo with the Waynes, Cobblepot senior is the one across from Falcone with his back to us. Oswald is using the Batman to take down Falcone and take back his family's legacy. He was playing them off each other. He's also going to try to align Bruce with him just like his parents tried to do with Bruce's parents.

It was rather obvious.
>>
>>85150885
Too bad he can never bring you home to his momma
>>
>>85143071
No gameplay/10
Seriously, how can anyone play through that garbage? QTEs are literally one of the laziest mechanics in the industry period and Telltale uses it as a crutch.
>>
Gordon is the only valid option.
>>
>>85151964
Spoken like a stupid faggot that didnt play the game. Look /v/tard, on /co/ we care more about the storytelling than the action and that was on point.

>scoping out ppl with the Bat drone
>choosing how to take them out

Ive never felt more like Batman
>>
>>85151014
I had a similar problem with saying "whatever you want" to Falcone, thinking Bruce was gonna be sarcastic. Instead I sounded like a wimpering bitch after my power move of throwing the chalk
>>
>>85151964
Theyre not really games, just interactive graphic novels
>>
>>85151971
No way, Vicki is an ally in the coming storm and the Commisioner was in the Mayor's pocket, who was in Falcone's pocket.

It's like youve never read a comic. Year One Jim doesn't have the balls or power yet to do what needs to be done.
>>
>>85151830
Oswald seems like the obvious suspect. Maybe I'm giving them too much credit, but him freaking out about Falcone just seemed too dead of a giveaway. I imagine he's involved, but I hope he isn't the endgame mastermind
>>
>>85152098
It's obvious to us cause of comics but look at just how many people in the thread overlooked him. He could definitely be being played by the Court of Owls though if they want to go that route and they know who Bruce is.
>>
>>85152014
The detective stuff was fun too, but hopefully things gets a little more complicated in the coming episodes
>>
How do you guys feel about this version of The Penguin? Bruce's childhood best friend, turned hoodlum, and now clearly turning crime lord

I really like him
>>
>>85151830
Nice catch I didnt even notice that was Cobblepot senior sitting there
>>
>>85152050
Anon, you will not get into Vicki´s pants, no matter the levels of white knightery you reach.
>>
>>85152155
I like it, its an interesting elseworld idea thats never been explored, cause yeah Bruce and Oswald would have both been growing up in Gotham under wealthy families at the time, makes sense they would know each other. Wish they would have included Tommy in that group too though cause why not?
>>
>>85152178
I will get into her pants, but its more I need a soldier on the front lines defending me against the press. With Gordon I will form that alliance through my deeds as Batman. I can only influence Vicki as Bruce and what better way to divert the I am Batman conversation than to be great friends with a reporter? Think tactically.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 800x450px
Anyone try crowdplay yet? I know it says it doesn't advise doing it while streaming, but a canon /co/ playthrough of the game seems too good to pass up.

>mfw the last episode has an option to rape the joker
>>
>>85152178
Bruce and Vicki are going to have the potential to bang before the end of the season.

Vicki seemed like the best bet when it came to the hard drive. Gordon is great and all, but I'm sure that GCPD is still corrupt as fuck, and I'd rather put Vale at risk than Gordon and his family. Both are solid supporting characters, though.

When I saw Selina with Harvey I was like "oh shit." That whole exchange was pretty cool. I can't wait for the second episode. I want more interactions with Gordon, Vicki, and Selina. Of course I'm hoping for more action sequences and Robin by the end of it.
>>
>>85152711
I really hope we get at least 3 seasons but id like 5. Imagine if by then end of the franchise you are 5 years in with a seasoned Batman and Bruce you have shaped and a Gotham and mythos all your own.

It's basically like writing your own mad lib elseworld.
>>
>>85149941
>riddler
We would be solving clues all the time
Not that i am complaining
>>
>>85152761
>Shaped a Gotham and mythos all on your own
That's really fucking appealing to me. Also the idea of building the Batfam and watching them grow is great. I'm looking forward to seeing how villains like Freeze, Riddler, Croc, and Ivy will be handled.

Now that I'm thinking of it, a game with the storytelling, detective work, and planning from Telltale and a better version of Arkham's combat and movement would be the perfect Batman game.
>>
>>85151077
But the situation pretty much got reversed though
>waynes got framed(?)
>bruce wayne thought to be a mobster
>batman been seen as a hero
>>
>>85149401
>Why did everyone give a quote to vicky?

Because even if the game makes it look like the Waynes were crooks for four episodes straight in the end we all know they'll be proven innocent, and the sweet vindication of that is well worth Bruce getting a ton of shit from the press for awhile. In the end those fuckers will know what's what.
>>
>>85151064
Probably not in this series. I could definitely see them doing Dick's origin if they do another season though.
>>
>>85152050
Fucking this
Even hill authorized the warrant against bruce and gordon didnt do shit about it
>>
>>85152957
Do you think alfred knows about the falcone and the wayne relation?
>>
>>85153098
See >>85151830
There is no relation. The Cobblepots were trying to bring them into the fold.
>>
>>85153098
There's no way there is any real relation. The meeting with them was likely done as a courtesy by the Waynes but they probably refused any crooked deals. The picture was probably taken by someone to use as potential blackmail later since it looks bad with no context.
>>
Why would Falcone say what he said the way he said it? The Waynes are the biggest gangsters in Gotham? The Waynes are dead. There's one Wayne left. Shouldn't he have just accused Bruce?
>>
>>85153426
Bruce just told him to fuck off in my game, I assume that now that he saw that the Batman can be manipulated by how he was sent after Falcone, Falcone was simply trying to exploit that.
>>
>>85152147
>but hopefully things gets a little more complicated in the coming episodes
I'm hoping so, too, but this was also just the introductory episode.
>>
File: 283728973.jpg (38KB, 358x448px) Image search: [Google]
283728973.jpg
38KB, 358x448px
>tfw Bruce is Archer

and also gay for Harvey
>>
>>85154170
Telltale Archer when?
>>
>>85151964
>Seriously, how can anyone play through that garbage?

Because video games are now full of people who don't like gameplay. I've heard the phrase " play to win" used as a negative.
>>
>>85154413
I've been saying that I would figuratively, wait, yeah, figuratively kill for an Archer game from TTG.

>>85151964
As long as something is entertaining, I don't give a fuck. You can argue all you want about what is or isn't a game, and I'll just play whatever interests me.
>>
>>85150766

It would certainly make up for Creeper not making a cameo on the Arkham games
>>
How shocked was everyone with how fucking buff and tall Harvey was?
>>
>>85156270
Right? His neck is as wide as his damn head. I guess they wanted to make him look more threatening for when he becomes Two-Face. It'll be more believable for a DA to be able to take on Batman when he's built like a brick shithouse.
>>
>>85156349
Anyone voiced by Travis automatically gets buff. Look at Knuckles.
>>
File: poison-ivy.jpg (58KB, 628x358px) Image search: [Google]
poison-ivy.jpg
58KB, 628x358px
Which villains do you want to see in future episodes?

Pic related is my number one choice.
>>
>>85156418
I kind of want Ivy to be the one dating Harvey. It would have been a nice call back to BTAS.
>>
>>85156418
Riddler seems like he'd be a good fit for this.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 250x345px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 250x345px
>>85156418
Professor Pyg would be great
>>
Share your plans for second playthroughs. I'm going full All-Star Batman and Robin the second time. Gonna beat the shit out of Falcone
>>
>>85145043
How cool would it be if in the middle of a sequence where you play the Joker, you get a choice on whether to threaten someone or prank them and he just shoots them and laughs at you for thinking you could make him do whatever you want.

It would be meta as fuck and I'd love it.
>>
>>85156876
No. No one wants the Joker to show up.
>>
>>85157291
Like that matters? He'll be in it, might as well think of ways to enjoy it.
>>
>>85156418
Calendar Man
>>
>>85156847
I'm interested in how crazy you can make Batman go. Tearing up the tickets and turning your back on your parents' legacy in the first episode is already more than I through TT would do

I wonder if you can full on side with Oswald later
>>
>>85152675
I would love a /co/ plays Batman
>>
If you go through and choose not to speak, how does that play out? I know Bruce will say some things on his own, but how far can you push being mute? Like, if you wait for Gordon in the warehouse, can you say absolutely nothing and then leave? That would be kind of funny to see.
>>
>>85158211
>Bruce/Batman social anxiety play through
>>
>>85158303
that's literally my headcanon
>>
>>85158303
Even the first introduction scene could be weird. "Say Hi, Bruce". And you just stand there, staring. I should try this later.
>>
>>85155850
Still mad about that.
>>
>>85145602
Going purple on the second playthrough and I've gotta say, it feels pretty good
>>
>>85159594
Good anon, you should only go purple.
>>
I just bought and installed this because of this thread

And then i saw the reviews saying the game doesnt even work

Did they hot fix it?
>>
>>85159955
It works for the most part though I had some sound issues near the Falcone confrontation at the end
>>
>>85144559
I gave the harddrive to Gordon, because I didn't want Vale to get herself involved. Jim can take care of himself. Other than that I did everything you did. Except for yellow. I wanted to go yellow first but then went with boring blue instead.
>>
File: 1452025313741.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
1452025313741.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>almost all the slogans you can come up with for Harvey's campaign have something to do with duality or his face
>if you shake Falcone's hand Harvey thinks you're responsible for his upcoming scarring and he'll still think that if you piss Falcone off

No one knows what it's like. To be the Batman.
>>
>>85160524
At least you can admit that yellow was the right choice
>>
>>85160691
It is. I don't know why I chose blue, I guess I was afraid that yellow would look silly at Batcave computer screens.
>>
>Telltale Games has promised that on average with their episodic games you can expect a new downloadable episode every 5 to 8 weeks.
>>
>>85160651
>Put a Dent in crime!
Not really anything to do with his face or duality, but the point stands. I picked that one because I wanted to say "You're gonna be a fucking criminal who I'm gonna beat up later"
>>
>finally gets to point and click bit in the park
>it's just "read newspaper/ read grafitti"/ "warm yourself on fire"
goddamn i thought it'd be a puzzle to find oz
>>
>>85161454
But did you give money to the homeless guy or not?
>>
>There are people in this thread who didn't brutalize Falcone
Its like you guys don't even read Batman
>>
>>85145602
Purp4life
>>
>>85156418
Killer Croc for monster fight sequences
Poison Ivy for glorious SFM porn
Hugo Strange or Riddler for detective shit
>>
Did anyone else catch a hint of Two-Face in Harvey's model? At one point, when the camera was close up on his face, I though I saw some scarring that had just been painted over to make him look normal.
>>
>>85144541

Not enough cat puns.
>>
>>85151721
>Dammit, I shook Falcone's hand to play nice in front of Harvey, but I didn't know Falcone would be done by the end. I'll play again before Episode 2 and change that. Everything else I'm fine with.

It doesn't matter. It's not like if you avoided shaking his hand people you could avoid the whole Wayne = Gangster scandal. Hell, Jack Ryder even still shows the picture of you obviously NOT shaking hands with Falcone on the news.
>>
>>85144541
>That talk about putting her in a cage
My dick damn near exploded
>>
File: Based Selina.webm (3MB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
Based Selina.webm
3MB, 640x356px
>>85144541

>A striptease?

Yes. Also if we don't get to bang her I'll be livid.
>>
>>85166442
Going by their interactions at first and the preview for Episode 2, they're going to fug. And Harvey is probably going to catch them

Vicki is almost a guaranteed fuck, too.
>>
>>85166546
i swear if i cant have weird vigilante roof sex im gonna be VERY angry but will probably still buy it
>>
>>85166160
that ugly version of selina is the last bitch you want in your cage
>>
>>85167329
>harvey is a giant big guy 4u
>catwoman is a flat 36yo
what did they meant by that?
>>
Anyone having performance issues with the xbone version? It's all laggy and shit.

I kept hearing the PC version having these problems, so I guess they just ported it over to consoles. Hope it gets an update, because it was almost unplayable.
>>
>>85166160
>That talk about her being a bad girl.

Oh yes
>>
>>85152675
>>85158143
Unfortunately crowd play only supports up to 12
>>
>>85169544
Really? I had heard that it was up to like 2000, but that may have been bullshit
>>
>>85169053
I've had a few issues on the ps4, mostly lag in the first catwoman sequence, but certainly nothing that made the game unplayable
>>
>>85169886
Don't get me wrong, I beat the episode, but I knew that it should've been better then what happened.

Maybe they'll address it in a patch or something.
>>
>>85169832
That's what they said intially but then like week before the game came out they were like "Yeah it can't support stream. It's intended for local us the maximum is 12."
>>
>>85169053
Only crashed once with the pc senpai and it was in the very beginning
>>
>>85170184
Maybe they'll update crowd play to be stream compatible. I just want to play through this game with fellow /co/mrades
>>
>>85170184
Telltale a shit, oh well
>>
>>85143071
Catwoman's black lipstick gets me hard

Baker's Batman voice is lame

Other than that its basically TWAU 2
>>
I didn't like how not catching catwoman makes you lose the game. They could of made it a choice. For instance, if you didn't catch her, she would still be able to grapple away and since you have no scratch marks, she wouldn't find out that you were batman.
That was very lazy imo. Telltale should hire me tb h
>>
Is Gordon this game's BOATman?
>>
>>85173415
>at the end of Episode 5 Batman watches Gordon beating Catwoman to death and you have to choose who to save
>>
>>85145602
I chose purple, I regret my choice

just doesn't feel right
>>
>>85145602
Purple is the color of normies

That being said I didn't like any of the colors that much
>>
>>85160651
Is 'I Believe in Harvey Dent' an option?
>>
>>85160651
>if you shake Falcone's hand Harvey thinks you're responsible for his upcoming scarring and he'll still think that if you piss Falcone off
> no matter what you choose the outcome is the same in a Telltale game

I'm shocked
>>
Tried to play it, couldn't, FPS was so bad i couldn't even play it
>>
>>85174029
Yeah that's been an issue with their games for a long time
>>
File: 1383546865574.gif (3MB, 290x505px) Image search: [Google]
1383546865574.gif
3MB, 290x505px
>>85144541
That convo was top-tier.

I'm ready for some good'ol fashion Helenamaking.
>>
>>85175322
What I loved most about that cafe scene, was the looks Selena kept shooting at Bruce in the first few moments they were alone together. That's a kind of sex appeal you can't really recreate with cleavage and buttshots.
>>
File: 1343972540590.jpg (51KB, 448x488px) Image search: [Google]
1343972540590.jpg
51KB, 448x488px
>>85175447
>"I guess you think i'm a bad girl then"
>"Well, aren't you?"
>>
File: 1459122779537.jpg (110KB, 874x488px) Image search: [Google]
1459122779537.jpg
110KB, 874x488px
>it's a "Troy Baker and Laura Bailey are part of the main cast" game
>>
Any tips on playing the biggest dickhead Batman ever?
>>
>>85175707
If there's a [glass him] option, choose it.
>>
>>85175707
Take the option to destroy the tickets
>>
>>85175842

That shouldn't even be an option. I don't think any iteration of Bruce would do something like that.
>>
>>85175979
>I don't think any iteration of Bruce would do something like that.
now you have one
>>
File: 1367230820980.jpg (117KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1367230820980.jpg
117KB, 2048x1152px
>>85175634
I don't mind LBay, though I would choose Delisle over her if I could. But fucking Baker is a terrible Bruce imo.

Roger Craig Smith did a better job in Arkham Origins than Baker is doing in this. That's not a shot at RCS, but Origins Bruce was radically different, I remember it being a bit jarring.
>>
>>85152761
>least 3 seasons
Don't get your hopes up its telltale Even if we Miraclously get a third season I wouldn't be suprised if season 2 takes a huge drop of quality while taking years to be released rather get wild among us season 2
>>
>>85165928
>not wanting croc for the sfm movies
Thread posts: 198
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.