[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Park airdate is September 14. Have they started writing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1470180094920.jpg (18KB, 480x264px) Image search: [Google]
1470180094920.jpg
18KB, 480x264px
South Park airdate is September 14. Have they started writing yet or waiting to make sure it's relevant?
>>
that should run them till november right?
will there be an election episode??
>>
>>85142381
So is he crazy or just a really dedicated troll?
>>
>>85142381
Apparently, I cannot legally watch episodes online anymore. Their site does not have the last season.
>>
>>85142604
Trolling.
He's extremely self-aware, and chose the perfect time to make a comeback, and the perfect method of doing it.
>>
>>85144218
Didn't they announce that they shut that down or were going to?
>>
Who still gives a shit about South Park?
>>
I expect they have the superhero multi part episodes written already to coincide with the new game at least.
>>
Incoming Chinpokomon Go episode.
>>
>>85144771

alienating the huge fanbase who ould have watched it on the official site when there are enough sites on the web like Kisscartoon that are more than willing to take them over.

They never learn, do they? The best thing to control your show on the web is giving people the easiest access to it.
SP will always be on the web, but then unofficial streaming sites will become even more profitable increasing their numbers.
>>
>>85144949
You can watch them but now you need hulu to watch every single episode. I don't mind it (mainly because I just pirate) but I have a feeling these services will just continue to split over time. Remember when netflix had like everything?
>>
>>85145004
>Remember when netflix had like everything?
If I'm not mistaken, Netflix had the original runs of the shows while hulu had the edited versions. Simply explained:
Netflix S1-4 looked like shit you'd see on tv back in '98, and had the proper themes.
Hulu S1-4 had everything crisp as fuck, but intro theme was the same until like S5.

I liked Netflix better, it's like watching the show how it was originally aired gives it a huge sense of progression throughout the series.

Also, I hate pirating shows because it's always fucking 720p. And when it's 1080p is 99% of the time just upscaled and looks like shit.
>>
>>85142604
Actually crazy, but a genius attention whore.
Like if parkourdude was real.
>>
>>85144892
They were asked at Comic con and shut it down straight away.
Maybe Terrance and Phillip Go
>>
>>85142381
They'll start September 13
>>
I'm hoping for more Tweek x Craig. Or maybe they'll push Stan x Kyle. Or, even better, they bring back Bradley from "Cartman Sucks" and push him with Butters.
>>
Maybe they'll tackle the Ghostbusters reboot, with the Queef Sisters remaking Asses of Fire.
>>
>>85147591
The boys think it's unfunny. The girls also think it's unfunny, but rate it highly anyway out of obligation.
>>
Come onnnnnn Ghostbusters jab.

And I'm expecting at least one episode tying into Fractured But Whole.
>>
>>85148519
Ghostbusters would probably be too old to make a serious parody of. Maybe they'll throw in a quick jab at it.

I'm also unsure if they're going to continue with the SJW plotline, or if they're going to try and mix it up a bit. We know that PC Principal is still going to be around, but he might not dominate the plot as much.

At the same time, no one predicted the insane level of culture war escalation we would get this year.
>>
>>85148564

Seriously. Their plot last year is now more relevant than ever.
>>
it only takes them like 1 week to make an episode. since they use 90% of the same character models to animate it and takes no time to do the voices
>>
>Last season shit on Tumblr and SJW ideology
>New season shits on Reddit and alt-right ideology
How would you feel /co/?
>>
>>85142604
Who, Cartman or CopperCab?
>>
Probably one of the few people who thinks this but I think South Park has only gotten better over time, it's hard to go back to some of the older episodes. It's the only show really that hasn't made me think "This is losing it's touch"
>>
>>85149033
Isn't that the general concensus?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.