[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw i saw this scene in SS with accurate costumes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

>mfw i saw this scene in SS with accurate costumes
>>
>>85141914
Kind of ruined by the fact that this Joker gives a damn about Harley
>>
>>85141938
>Kind of ruined by the fact that this Joker gives a damn about Harley

He always cared about her.

Sometimes as a dog, sometimes as his favorite toy, sometimes as someone to feed his ego, but he cares.

The thing is that real life people kill, hit, ignore and leave people they care about all the time, The joker can easily forget about her for months but doesnt mean it's not HIS toy.

The Joker loves harley, in the same way the joker loves his favorite Electric buzzer or Acid flower.
>>
File: 1468125145828.png (158KB, 444x430px) Image search: [Google]
1468125145828.png
158KB, 444x430px
>>85141914
Now that's a winning recommendation.
>>
>>85142059
>>85141938
didnt the joker kill his Hench men several times for wanting to ride his Harley
>>
>>85142059
He doesnt fucking care anon, THATS THE ENTIRE POINT OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP. The only reason he shows her affection from time to time is because it ensures she comes back. Why does he do that? Because its funny to him. Shes an ongoing gag thats useful from time to time. Dont confuse manipulation with affection dumbass
>>85142578
Yeah because the joker doesnt like to share
>>
>>85141914
YEA YEA YEA YEA
>>
>>85141914
Welp...

If this is true then I actually want to see it now.
>>
>>85141914
Saw it this afternoon, OP is not a fag in this case. It's there, and it's gold.
>>
>>85142939

its a few seconds clip but it was cool as fuck.
>>
>>85142663

you're so fucking stupid and mad
>>
>>85142059
>The thing is that real life people
we are not talking about real people anon

wanting to control, manipulate, and use =/= caring or loving
>>
>>85141938
He didnt care as much in the original cut, it seems.
>>
>>85142059
You're delusional and also kys
>>
>>85144207

but hes right don't you read comics pleb
>>
GOD

DAMN

THEM!
>>
>>85144252
Thats the Joker's ways of "loving"
Harley is his property
>>
>>85148753
"joker's way of loving" is a phrase better suited to how he feels about batman.
>>
>>85142059
Nobody told me you took high school mental gymnastics, Harley.
>>
>>85141938
do you think the movie guys will keep going this route in order to not piss off people?
>>
>>85144207
And you're a fucking casual who knows nuHarley at best
>>
>>85148753

For some people (retards) hitting and attempting to kill someone means you don't care about them.
>>
>>85142059
>The Joker loves harley, in the same way the joker loves his favorite Electric buzzer or Acid flower.

Still accurate

>>85148926
They had lots of violence towards harley and WB choose to cut it, once again we will habe to wait for the Director's cut.

>>85149072
Harley is a strong woman that need no joker
>>
>>85148753
you don't love things, you love people, and as far as joker is concerned, batman is the only other "real person" in the world
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.