[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arkham Games Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How do the stories of Arkham Asylum & Arkham City compare to Batman stories from comics and graphic novels?

Are they just sort of in the mix or would you say they are particularly better/worse?
>>
>>85136560
just as good as your regular bat-book

as in fucking godawful
>>
Bat books are AWFUL like all capeshit.
>>
>>85136560
I liked Asylum and Origins the most. I didn't hate the story of City or Knight, but they weren't as good as the other two. City had some of the most memorable moments though. Penguin's museum, Solomon Grundy, Wonder City, Mr. Freeze boss fight, etc.
>>
>>85136594
>>85138309
Nice contribution to the discussion.
>>
>>85138309
You know, I wasn't sure if I should try superhero comics. Seems too confusing, but if it gets people as ass-blasted as your comment, I'm clearly in for a ride. Thanks for your help.
>>
>>85136560
Asylum and Origins had decent stories. City and Knight's stories were bad, because they were bits and pieces of various Batman stories sloppily patched together.
>>
>>85138922
Origins and Asylum took bits and pieces of various Batman stories too. Like you said about City and Knight, it was sloppily patched together. That's the real difference.
>>
What do you all think of the Arkham VR coming out?
>>
>>85139013
Asylum and Origins were more focused, Asylum especially. All the villains used in Asylum were chosen to add different gameplay elements. City and Knight were more like museum tours of Batman villains.
>>
>>85139811
Exactly. Well put!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.