[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big budget DC animated movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Should DC stop making live action movies and instead get Bruce Tim and Paul Dini to make big budget animated movies like Disney and Pixar?
What do you guys think?
>>
>>85134484
Shit a DCEU with that Supes/design style would be GOAT. Plus they could better do the fantastical stuff and Hall of Justice and such. I'm actually 100% okay with that move. Would fit great with DCU
>>
They are already doing the Lego Batman movie and it will be better than Timm's shitty shipping anyway
>>
>>85134484
If they actually gave them a big budget yes.
The Killing Joke should have been amazing with how long it's been desired for, but instead they cut budget on the animation so it looked like shit.
>>
I would like that. But unfortunately, most people don't take animation seriously, so they would bomb even harder than the live action movies.
>>
>Bruce "BabsxBruce OTP" Timm

No thanks.
>>
They would use their own shitty animation studios and it would be terrible
>>
Since THE KILLING JOKE animated movie /co/ have turned against Bruce Timm, so now you can't turn to him for these kind of threads.
>>
>>85134484
>Bruce Tim and Paul Dini
oh wow...
>>
>>85134653
Did TKJ small budget made Timm and Hackzarello jerk off all the script for some BabsxBats shit?
>>
>>85134484
>movies like Disney and Pixar?
Here we go again. Just drop the coke and make your own shit, WB Exec.
>>
>>85134484
Batman v Superman had a budget of $250 million and only made $872 million while Frozen had a budget of $150 million and it made over $1 billion.
Animation is cheaper than live action, and it could possibly make more of a profit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.