[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you expect from this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ASB.jpg (178KB, 600x922px) Image search: [Google]
ASB.jpg
178KB, 600x922px
What do you expect from this?
>>
>>85134037
Batman to wield some sort of weird bat crowbar as pictured here.
>>
Great Romita art.
>>
>>85134037
Snyder's usual story and narration beats

Him trying to make the definitive Two Face story, the first three pages will be Bruce narrating about his father telling him shit and about Gotham or something, etc
>>
Shitty Romita art.
>>
>>85134105
This
>>
>>85134105
>Him trying to make the definitive Two Face story

I feel like TLH has kind of cemented itself in that position.
>>
>>85134037
shit
>>
Great premise, dragging middle, awful ending.
>>
>>85134154
Well Snyder did said ASB is "his Long Halloween" so
>>
>>85134037
Oh shit, JRJR not phoning it in. I might check this out.
>>
>>85134037

Lots of dialogue boxes and fun historical facts.
>>
>>85134428
>and fun historical facts.

I don't know why, but I always loved CoO's little history lessons on Wayne Tower.
>>
>>85134087
>>85134120
who is the inker for this? the same person from the last crusade?
>>
>>85134154
but the long halloween is pretty fucking bad
>>
snyder's idea of mad max esque road trip with batman and two-face with a bunch of d-list villains hunting them, kgbeast included, is awesome.

what sold me is an interview with snyder saying one of his favorite parts was taking batman out of gotham and into the countryside, totally out of his element. that kind of idea is so much fun
>>
File: ASSUME THE POSITION, CREEP.png (356KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
ASSUME THE POSITION, CREEP.png
356KB, 500x681px
>>85134037
>Jock

Nice.
>>
>>85134037
To be critically and commercial successful while ravaging /co/'s collective asshole
>>
>>85137308

This.
>>
>>85134105

What are his usual story and narration beats?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.