[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's her super power?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1.png (126KB, 225x265px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
126KB, 225x265px
What's her super power?
>>
>>85112408
Ability to attract gay bashers.
>>
>>85112408
Winning Hollis's heart even if he could never be with her because she's gay.
>>
>>85112408
Eating pussy like a champ
>>
>>85112408
Peak human-level Lesbianism
>>
>>85112408
Don't really /co/ that much, but just in case this is not a meme: Doc Manhattan being the only character with an actual superpower is kind of the point
>>
>>85112536
There was also psychics as well, you cunt.
>>
>>85112408

Beating the shit out of pedophiles.

...It's a damn shame she was gay. Otherwise she could have made an honest man out of Rorschach.
>>
>>85112585

But not in the superhero 'groups' which I now once again realize really only includes the 40s Minutemen. And did they even operate as a group?
>>
>>85112594
>Anyone making an honest man out of Rorschach
Not gonna happen, he's ruined.
>>85112452
I can so relate to that
>>
>>85112629

Just realized she would have been an elderly lady by the time he hit the scene. n/m.
>>
>>85112594
>Otherwise she could have made an honest man out of Rorschach.
lol what? They were of a different generation and Rorschach fucking hated women.
>>
>>85112731

Maybe she could have taught him otherwise by being an honorable woman. Who was hard on people exploiting the weak and defenseless.
>>
>>85112753
He wouldn't have given her the time of day broski. Rorschach's Mom fucked him up for good.
>>
>>85112731
this anons. Raw Shark is a bout as asexual as they come.
>inb4 i get told off for using an SJW buzzword
>>
>>85112408
She can milk a prostate from ten feet
>>
>>85112731
I don't think he hated women as much as he hated everyone who hasn't personally proven their worth to him. Which is all of four people.
>>
>>85112585
doesn't count since its something Alan Moore believes people can actually do
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.