[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

‘Secret Life of Pets 2’ in the Works, Set for 2018 Release

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (252KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
252KB, 1280x720px
https://variety.com/2016/film/news/secret-life-of-pets-2-2018-release-1201828729/

here comes Illumination with their attempt of milking another successful original movie
>>
Well, Despicable Me 2 wasn't bad, and Minions was OK.

I doubt it'd be too much of an issue, but I could see them retconning Snowball's arc if he grows popular.
>>
>>85107187
>successful
>original
>>
>>85107653
Don't be salty, Paul.
>>
>>85107243
Minions might honestly have been better without the minions.

The villians really carried that movie.
>>
>>85107653
I'm sorry your feminist reboot bombed, Paul
>>
At this point it's shocking if a sequel for an animated movie isn't announced the week it's first out.
>>
I honestly dropped interest in Secret Life of Pets as soon as the trailers came out, and I wouldn't have given it a second thought about it afterwards... had my family not been constantly talking about it this whole time... and had my workplace not been selling the toys... and had YouTube not been constantly vomiting the ads at me.

Seriously. I know I'm ragging on a kid's movie, but after seeing Zootopia, it seems like a mockery of what could be. I'm not asking for every movie I see to be a magnum opus, I just don't want every other movie to be a piece of shit. Especially the kind of piece of shit that everyone and their grandmother will be quoting until it's time to post something ELSE on Facebook, which could seriously take up until next summer (when the NEXT wave of glut trundles ominously on the horizon).
>>
>>85107187
Was SLoP good? My parents want to see it this weekend with me.
>>
>>85107187
>original
>implying
I know it means a different thing, but it's still funny to hear being said about an Illumination movie
>>
>>85108569
I watched it earlier today. It was cute and the dogs were funny. They kind of fucked the tone in the beginning of the movie though with the two dogs fighting, the big one came off as way too powerful and intimidating which kind of screwed his characterization. If he's used his big intimidating nature more often in the movie to protect the little dog or something it probably would have worked better. Also the plot kind of meandered about, but it's a fun animated kids movie so hey, what are you gonna do
>>
>>85108537

On one hand Zootopia raised the bar fucking high, but only because of mere luck.

But now we need to go back and get used to cartoon -alikes like Storks and Sing.It's an awkward feeling.
>>
>>85109873
Storks looks promising, I'm looking forward to whatever WB Animation Group cooking up now after The Lego Movie.

I'm not sure about Sing, the trailer was pretty cringy
>>
>>85107187

Already? Geeze.
>>
>>85111109

it's a sweatshop, they need to make money asap or else they'll cease to exist.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.