[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /co/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 10

File: 28282.jpg (167KB, 722x713px) Image search: [Google]
28282.jpg
167KB, 722x713px
>Best girl
>Best guy
>Worst girl
>Worst guy
>Best pairing
>Worst pairing
>Unpopular opinion
>What you would have changed
>>
>Best girl
none
>Best guy
Caliborn
>Worst Girl
Jade
>Worst Guy
Karkat
>Best Pairing
FefxEri
>Worst Pairing
Davekat
>Unpopular opinion
Both davekat and davejade are shit ships senpai
Remove the cancerous romance bullshit, make act 6 revolve around the kids and trolls gathering together to fight the final boss
>>
>>85077993
>Best girl
Roxy
>Best guy
Dirk if I really have to pick. I think they're all shit.
>Worst girl
Mindfang if I have to pick. I like most of them.
>Worst guy
Karkat
>Best pairing
RoseJade. Gay that shit up. Give Rose the dog dick.
>Worst pairing
Meulin/Kurloz
>Unpopular opinion
Hussie should have done more with the dead. Dreambubble people always seemed so incredibly pointless.
More walkaround shit like with Meenah. More gamification in said walkarounds, make them have fail conditions. Maybe even have them lead to Dead-End endings with a few panels of comic for each unique failure.
>>
So apparently Shelby is working on Hiveswap

>>Hi guys! Shelby here. With good news and bad(?), maybe! The good news is, I have a job now! I am working for What Pumpkin studios on the Homestuck video game, Hiveswap. It is an awesome job with awesome people and I am so grateful and psyched about it!!

>The bad news, which is also good news for me, is that I no longer am relying on Patreon as my main source of income. As such, I really no longer have time to contribute as much to Patreon along with working on NEOKOSMOS. Now that NK is a side project to my main work, things are going to be slowing down a bit, but that doesn't mean we are stopping! It just means we feel a little bad taking monthly pledges from people when the content is just not consistent enough to warrant it.

What do y'all think? I mean, on one hand it's fucking terrifying they're STILL hiring for Hiveswap, but the fact that they're spending money on it is a good sign
>>
>>85077993
rose
dave
nepeta
tavros
beta kids 4way
anything with eridan
most of act six was actually enjoyable
have everyone actually get shit done during the three years. john jade and davesprite do shit on the lands. the meteor crew use the dreambubbles and horrorterrors to learn everything they can about lord english, the alpha kids unite prospit and derse against the condesce. actually show LE being defeated in a way that involved lots of glitches and minmaxiing rather than six minutes of frog
>>
File: 1391041381519.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1391041381519.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
Homestuck's problem is that it should have been a trilogy with three different protagonists

Acts 1-4 should have been called "Homestuck", with John as the protagonist. Act 5 should have been called "Hivebent" with Vriska as the protagonist and when she died she should have stayed dead.

Act 6 should have been called Void Quest with Roxy as the protagonist. Jane should have legit turned evil and the influence of the Beta Kids should have been more subtle.

Scratch out Lord English entirely, he's a shit tier antagonist.

Final boss of Homestuck would be Bec Noir, final boss of Hivebent is Gamzee after Vriska bites it, Final boss of Void Quest is HIC and Doc Scratch

Maybe have an epilogue which ties all three stories together
>>
File: Xefros.png (341KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Xefros.png
341KB, 1280x960px
Oh my god, Joey Claire, a bomb!
>>
>>
>>
>best girl
Parcel Mistress before Dogification
>best guy
Wayward Vagabond
>worst girl
Vriska
>worst guy
Eridan
>best pairing
WV/PM
>worst pairing
any yaoi shit
>unpopular opinion
Act 5 was fine
>what you would have changed
no alpha trolls, no alpha kids (just make the guardians the characters instead, nobody gives a fuck about jake)
>>
>>85078737
25 dollars?
>>
File: 183714639284575485.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
183714639284575485.png
9KB, 400x400px
>>
if you have two terrible people is that the worst pairing? Or is it when you saddle the best with the worst?
>>
>>
File: vol-6-cover-art.png (252KB, 533x366px) Image search: [Google]
vol-6-cover-art.png
252KB, 533x366px
>Best girl
Act 5 Rose
>Best guy
Caliborn
>Worst girl
Vriska
>Worst guy
Hussie
>Best pairing
Nepeta/Equius <>
>Worst pairing
Davekat
>Unpopular opinion
Problem Sleuth sucked
>What you would [sic] have changed
left Vriska dead
>>
>>85079029
Is "When the Seagulls Cry" worth reading?
>>
File: kanaya_dress.jpg (422KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
kanaya_dress.jpg
422KB, 900x1125px
>>
File: kanaya_fancy.png (312KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
kanaya_fancy.png
312KB, 800x800px
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.