[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the still keeping aquaman? Replace him with zatanna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Why are the still keeping aquaman?
Replace him with zatanna
>>
when did you realize this was an xmen homage
>>
>>85075456
Its the shade of orange he completes the rainbow

Flash is more of the yellow guy
>>
>>85075522
>blue
>black
>red
>green
>orange
>silver
>apparently "girl" is a color
>>
>>85075456
>tfw the only reason Cyborg is still around is because Khary Payton and Adam Baldwin combined are cheaper to get than Phil Lamarr
>>
>>85075482
>the rubber spined slutty ninja of the Justice League is Hal
Nightwing for JL when
>>
>>85075456

Is Aquaman the DC pleb filter?
>>
Aquaman wields a god's weapon, commands the most powerful nation on DC Earth and is strong enough to hold up an oil rig. If you want Zatanna in the League then replace Diana.
>>
>>85076734
>Diana wields several gods' weapons, commands the most powerful army on DC Earth and is strong enough to hold up an oil rig. If you want Zatanna in the League then replace Aquaman.
>>
>>85076734
>>85076818

Replace Green Lantern
>>
>>85076734
>>85076818
>>85076835
Replace Hal with John Stewart, then replace Cyborg
>>
>>85075456
I'm fine with cyborg just replace aqua man he's to redundant to WW and Supes
This team lacks magic Drfate would be fine too
>>
>>85076846

There. Now everybody wins. Hal should be out in space full time anyway. His earth life is pathetic
>>
>>85075456
They don't need two woman, anon. The quota's been filled.
>>
>>85075456
Cereal King wants to prove he can single-handily force casuals to accept a non-OUTRAGEOUS Aquaman as cool.
>>
File: 1461971166504.jpg (189KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461971166504.jpg
189KB, 1080x1080px
>they bring Zatanna back in the Jl
>they ship her with Barry
>>
League doesn't need to have only 7 members imo. Maybe having more sacrifices on screentime but that doesn't have to be a problem in an ongoing book.

I say Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, GL, Aquaman, MM, Cyborg, Black Canary, Zatanna, maybe Hawkgirl.
>>
>>85075456
Probably because they think he and his tribe has lots of potential
>>
>>85078433
>Hawgirl
How about NO?
>>
File: get_some_barrence.png (3MB, 902x1306px) Image search: [Google]
get_some_barrence.png
3MB, 902x1306px
>>85078380
to be fair, they do have some romance in the comics and it's kinda cute. it was only after iris was dead, tho
>>
>>85076950
John sucks, just use Simon if you need a minority
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.