[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of the new joker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: jaredjoker.png (721KB, 1396x1047px) Image search: [Google]
jaredjoker.png
721KB, 1396x1047px
What do you think of the new joker
>>
>>85072893
He'd be pretty good if it weren't for the fact they made him a member of Die Antword.
>>
>>85072893
Haven't seen enough of him to say. Ask again after Friday
>>
>>85072893
Visually looks horrible and I don't like the laugh either.

I'm not looking forward to SS, but I'll go in with an open mind when it comes to performance given that Leto is the only truly talented person in this movie.
>>
File: angel_face.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
angel_face.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>85072893
His origin scene was fucking brutal.
>>
File: batboy_1_2.jpg (28KB, 300x349px) Image search: [Google]
batboy_1_2.jpg
28KB, 300x349px
BATBOY'S GONNA FREAK
>>
>>85074827
>Jared Leto Joker looks like Batboy
>Batboy
>Batman
>"boy" is son of "man"
>Robin is Batman's figurative son

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
I've never seen anyone point how he's the first live action Joker to not have some mark that makes him look like he's permanently smiling
>>
>>85072893
What's the worst thing about this Joker?
I say the teeth.
>>
File: cesar-romero-joker.jpg (73KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
cesar-romero-joker.jpg
73KB, 1200x900px
>>85074921
Because he's not.
>>
Edgy try hard faggot sociopath. Perfect.

I have said this before, the joker is only as good as the audience's desire to see Batman punch him extra fuckin hard.
>>
File: bandaid canada.png (832KB, 723x789px) Image search: [Google]
bandaid canada.png
832KB, 723x789px
>>85074805
holy shit

he even has the fucked up teeth
>>
Between this, the reports of Leto's "method" harassment of the cast and the clusterfuck surrounding TKJ animated, I hope this results in a pushback against edgelord writing of The Joker...
>>
>>85076166
nigga what do you think the upturned red that go past his lips are supposed to signify
>>
File: How about a magic trick.jpg (38KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
How about a magic trick.jpg
38KB, 500x667px
How about a magic trick?
>>
>>85076166
Except Romero clearly does. What do you call that red stuff on his mouth that goes up into points?

Leto has straight up lipstick and that's it.
>>
>>85076194
Does he look like he's smiling to you?
>>
File: Batman-christmas-4.jpg (46KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-christmas-4.jpg
46KB, 540x405px
This version was my favorite, and this episode has some great faces.

Do you think he'd be good as the Joker in a live-action film?
>>
>>85076266
The writing could work but as with all adaptations into live action every aspect of the character would need at least a little bit of tweaking.
>>
>>85072893
it's shit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.