[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to watch Bojack without having to sit through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: toddchavezbojack.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
toddchavezbojack.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
Is there a way to watch Bojack without having to sit through this turd's plotlines?
>>
>>85070276
They end up having a point.

Mainly showing that even he's better than Bojack.
>>
introducing his friend just to run the whole asexual angle and the whole uber safe space shit made me cringe
>>
>not having fun with Todd

What is wrong with you.
>>
>>85070455
You sound like a faggot.
>>
File: 066_1469095134578.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
066_1469095134578.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>85070422
>Being an annoying leech is good
>>
>You will never go to his Disneyland
>>
>>85070276
aaron paul a qt
>>
>>85073907
Imagine kicking Todd off the couch early one morning and taking him to real Disneyland.

He'd explode.
>>
File: Just a little maybe.jpg (153KB, 641x471px) Image search: [Google]
Just a little maybe.jpg
153KB, 641x471px
>>85072987
>>
>>85070455
I felt the same way, except it's not because it's """pandering""", but because they weren't that interesting. Todd ended up without the company and no money in the end, they could've just revealed that he was asexual without having to go through all that shit.
>>
>>85070455
I liked the plotline because Todd's romantic life was something that wasn't really explored (but WAS foreshadowed back in Season 1).

And it's kind of cool to have an asexual character on a show as good as Bojack. The whole point is that it doesn't matter.
>>
>>85074165
You mean Diisneyland.
>>
>>85070276
Isn't that the "bitch" guy from Malcolm in the Middle 2.0?
>>
>asexual

Why is that a big deal?
>>
File: Why Todd is shit.png (71KB, 1259x361px) Image search: [Google]
Why Todd is shit.png
71KB, 1259x361px
>>
>>85070422
It's hard to get into Todd's drama when he does so much shit that is so over the top in terms of cartoony comic relief.

>Whoops! I accidentally tipped 8 million dollars! But in all seriousness, I can't figure out my sexuality

It's better when Todd just gets serious because of Bojack.
>>
>>85076450
In any case, Todd should have been dead without Bojack. He would probably be dead in a ditch or got his head blown because he slept with a Mexican crimelord's daughter.
>>
>>85076519
Season 4 Bojack will tell Todd to go fuck himself.
>>
>>85075946
>I screencap my own posts and shamelessly repost them
>>
File: 1455609041547.jpg (151KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1455609041547.jpg
151KB, 800x800px
>>85070276
Alternatively
>Is there a way to suffer Depression without having to deal with the brief moments of joviality?
>>
>>85076772
I actually like that post and I screen cap it. Another anon pointed out that if Todd wasn't enabling Bojack for money, then it would have been someone else. He does that with Peanut Butter, who was the total opposite of Bojack, and Todd essentially bankrupt him.
>>
File: 1469220288682.gif (2MB, 331x240px) Image search: [Google]
1469220288682.gif
2MB, 331x240px
>>85075946
Yeah I remember this post. I made one a few days before this one was a watered down version of this. This was worded a lot better, though a bit too harsh on the others. I would argue that Todd, while seriously overstepping being pissed at Bojack, was equally able to accept and help him. Princess Caroline was a startup company that pushed for money because of financial issues, she fucked up, but she wasn't a greedy whore for it, she was trying to fucking survive. Diane... okay fuck her.

And EVERY other GOD DAMN person in Hollywoo. Seriously. Bojack and crew do better the more they all stop dealing with the industry. The turtle and catfish? Assholes. Reporters like the fathead whale? Making things worse. Dumbass Stars like BLAT BLAT Dolphin? Dragging them down.

Though I do believe in the next season we'll finally have this dealt with. It seems really obvious that an extremely concerning amount of Bojack's problems stem from external forces, rather than his own.

Example; by himself, Bojack was enjoying his life with the family in New Mexico (up until the fuckup. That was all on him, but it took him fucking MONTHS to fuck up where it usually only takes him days in LA).
In the underwater adventure he, by himself, helped a delivery, rescued a kid, blew up a taffy factory, but honestly the fucking crew didn't notice the horse chasing a kid? They deserved to be blown to shit and attempted to apologize to someone.
>>
>>85075946
>toxic

and your opinion is shit and invalid.
>>
>>85075600
From a cultural standpoint, a lot of people don't get it. With cultures frequently enforcing the idea of true love, and in some religious circles "be fruitful and multiply", the idea of someone who isn't DTF seems alien. Asexual people are often treated as prudes, or in some cases anomalies. So for people that are tired of trying to explain how they feel, some representation probably helps.
>>
Todd is a plebfilter
>>
>>85077161
Be fair, an animal with no desire to procreate is an aberration
>>
>>85077161
also a lot of people think any kind of non-heterosexual-man-likey-fuck-woman-hatey-fuck dynamic is "tumblr sjw feminazis"
>>
>>85075946
The irony of this screencap is that it excuses Bojack's treatment of Todd, but lambasts Princess Carolyn for her treatment of Bojack, which was analogous.

Princess Carolyn overplayed her hand once in 23 years. Up until this point she had consistently defended, supported and advised Bojack. She was his only constant friend and suffered much abuse and neglect for it.

Mr Peanutbutter, however, has wronged Bojack several times. Aside from the plagiarised TV series and the stolen D story, the first episode of his game-show centred around humiliating Bojack publicly (thwarted only by Princess Carolyn's tip).

And really, if Bojack's career is ruined now, it is hardly the fault of Princess Carolyn. Bojack has been systematically burning bridges and turning down opportunities for decades. His previous agent remarked that all he did was turn down work, and when Princess Carolyn desperately attempts to find a role for him in a single day, she discovers Bojack is so widely disliked that nobody will work with him. In fact, odds are his career would already be dead if not for her attempts to preserve and revive it (attempts which Bojack frequently squandered thanklessly).
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.