[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ, how horrifying How did Barry not get nightmares

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Jesus Christ, how horrifying
How did Barry not get nightmares from this? I sure did.
What bothered me is how quickly they got over him
>lol thanks remnant Barry, whatevs.
>>
yeh aslo like how the whole season was pretty much telling barry dont fuck with time and the last couple minutes Fuck it we flash point now!
>>
>>85070112
He'll definitely have them. Blows them off in the moment, but HE'LL REMEMBER. Barry's had so much trauma.
>>
>>85071082
I called Barry causing Flashpoint at the end of s2 when we were...seven episodes into the season. What with Barry being incredibly depressed and I saw him eventually getting to the level where "fuck it I'm saving my mom" would happen.

AND IT DID
>>
>>85071184
What are the chances of Thomas Wayne appearing on s3? I know they want to avoid using Bruce but they never said anything about Thomas.
>>
>>85071385
Robert queen
>>
>>85070112

It's gonna be like how Buffy season 1 ended and how season 2 began.

"Hey let's go get pizza"

"Actually I'm horribly traumatized because I fucking died."
>>
>>85071385
Nonexistent. If they'd use any, it'd be Robert Queen, but I don't think they will.

Looks like they'll be focusing more on Barry, less of the other shit going on in the world. Good.
>>
>>85070112
Speedforce. Duh.
>>
File: 1466693415356.jpg (5KB, 248x204px) Image search: [Google]
1466693415356.jpg
5KB, 248x204px
>MFW he only had comic Barrys attitude for one episode
>His dad dies in the same one
>>
>>85072073

Actually... I'm not so sure...

They mentioned Wayne's company in the future paper. Also, we believed Superman to be off the table for Supergirl, but he went from text messages, to a pair of boots, to an actual actor this season.

IF they were to introduce Batman, it could be Via Thomas Wayne's Batman. He could have an introduction, mention the death of his son, and have Barry deliver the letter, introducing Bruce Wayne into the CW-verse by having him bond with Barry over their lost fathers, after flashpoint has been fixed.

Might be tricky considering Fox has Gotham, but that isn't really Batman's story. It's really unlikely, I admit, but it could work!
>>
How bad is this season going to be? Flashpoint isn't even lasting that long.
>>
>>85073167
Would be interesting for Barry to meet Thomas Batman before Bruce Wayne decides to become Batman.
Bruce could be thinking about taking up vigilantism and then that fucking Flash guy somehow gives him a letter from his father and he's like yeah I'm gonna do it.
>>
>>85070112
I don't understand this time remnant stuff, So does this mean that It'll be a paradox since future barry sacrificed himself? But then he just fucked the timestream by going back?
>>
>>85075307
it's a time remnant they don't have to explain shit.

Though I don't think it'll be a plot point in the future bc everyone acknowledges they make no sense
>>
>>85075307

What happened is he failed to stop Zoom at first in the original timeline, so he time traveled back a few minutes to double up and have two Barry versus Zoom, even if he had to kill himself to make it happen
>>
File: cni5k3aucaa0eco.jpg (189KB, 900x1337px) Image search: [Google]
cni5k3aucaa0eco.jpg
189KB, 900x1337px
How can one suit be so based?
>>
>>85073167
That's just cause Supes is 'dead'

He won't be in Season 3
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.