[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: batman saviors.png (351KB, 580x344px) Image search: [Google]
batman saviors.png
351KB, 580x344px
Find a flaw
>>
>>85063939
King is going bald
>>
>>85063939
Think, if we firebombed the place right now Batman would be saved.
>>
Miller>King>Snyder>Azz
>>
Denny O'Neil is dead.
>>
It's got Scott Snyder in it.
>>
>>85063996
But he's not?
>>
>>85063939
From left to right
Okay,hack, legend, let down
>>
>>85064263
>Tom King
>Let down

It's been like, three issues. Christ, dude.
>>
Aging, decaying carcasse people only like out of pettiness ruining the shot
>>
>>85064410
Welcome to the Bat fandom, where every writer is shit until they leave the book.
>>
>>85063939
Seeing King and Miller together is cool. Snyder at least seems like a bro. Can take or leave Azzarello.
>>
>>85064481
Not true. I thought Morrison was shit while he was on the book, and I STILL think he was shit now that he's left.
>>
>>85064512
Broken City and Luthor were goddamn masterpieces.

Joker was acceptable.

Rorschach and Killing Joke were a abominations.

100 Bullets was goddamn LEGENDARY.

I honestly don't know what to think about Azzarello.
>>
>>85063939
no morrison
>>
>>85064587
So that means I never read any of his good stuff. I only read his Before Watchmen & Joker output. So yeah, I agree. His ghostwriting on DK III kind of annoys me too.
>>
Azzarello, done
>>
>>85064467
Yeah, get Azz out of there
>>
>>85063939
People are in the photo besides Frank Miller and his Corto Maltese shirt
>>
>>85064704
>His ghostwriting on DK III kind of annoys me too.

he's not ghostwriting anything, he's the writer. it says so in the credits.
>>
>>85063939
Frank Miller is the only good writer there and i don't even rate him that highly.
>>
>>85063939
>Snyder, Azzarello, Miller, and King
>Not O'Neil, Morrison, Dini, and Grant

Take your inferior Bat-crew and get out.

Actually I'm just kinda shitposting, King's Batman is too slow-moving for me to know if it's shit or not, most of what Azz has done has been perfectly fine, and Miller wrote Year One so that instantly absolves him of any shit he's ever written. And even though I don't like Snyder very much, he's a mediocre writer at worst, it's not like he's terribad or anything.
>>
>>85066830
>>Not O'Neil, Morrison, Dini, and Grant
>Morrison, (...) and Grant

Lel
>>
>>85067106
That last one is probably Alan Grant who is in fact a real person and not a composite of Moore and Morrison.
>>
File: azzmil.png (97KB, 225x196px) Image search: [Google]
azzmil.png
97KB, 225x196px
>>85063939
I think this has potential.
>>
>>85067238
>You want to say that again? Pussy?
>>
>>85063939
They look like a white supremacist group with Frank Miller as the grand dragon.
>>
>>85066830
Why not bring all of them to party in one bar?
>>
I'm glad Frank looks better - not like that weird midget that followed Marlon Brando around in that Dr. Moreau movie.
>>
>>85063939
it's like Alan Moore and Dobby had a babby and it grew up into an atheist
>>
>>85064098
bury it. consider this mercy
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.