[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Danny Phantom Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: DannyPhantomTitleCard.jpg (25KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
DannyPhantomTitleCard.jpg
25KB, 320x240px
A friend just gave me a copy of the complete series for my birthday, I'm halfway through season 1. Why did it get cancelled? It seems like it was really popular. I used to watch it all the time as a kid. The premise is pretty cool and iirc it never really dropped in quality. What happened?
>>
It was getting dragged out. They ended it when they should have.
>>
>>85062193
>The premise is pretty cool and iirc it never really dropped in quality. What happened?

It did drop in quality. Hartman wanted to push it into more of a comedy, while the other producer (steve marmel I think it was?) wanted to push more drama and action.

Ultimate Enemy was the last one the other producer really worked on. after that hartman got more control, and he made stupid changes like the Ghost not actually being Ghosts , the ghost zone just being an alternate dimension, and Vlad losing his redemption arc.
>>
>>85062193
maddie was too hot 4 tv
>>
>>85062193
Teentitans go version when?
>>
I still don't get the alternate dimension when clearly one of the guys was a dead person

Multiple of them were
>>
>>85062193
>The premise is pretty cool and iirc it never really dropped in quality. What happened?
Yes it did.

Season 1 and the first half of season 2 were good, but the second half of s2 and all of season 3 were shit.
>>
Actually, the quality did start to veer downwards towards the end. I heard a large part of it was the creator "finding religion". Ghosts were suddenly sinful, so they couldn't be ghosts anymore. I think he settled on generic creatures from another dimension, despite a lot of previous references to most of the villains having been alive before.
>>
>>85062193
it wasnt cancelled the series ended but it could have last longer then the fairy odd parents

also the show was my jack off session everytime it comes on, the girls on the show is highly fuckable. i always cum buckets over sam <3
>>
>>85064304
god this

i have never been more upset or disappointed by any cartoon
>>
>>85067535
it was cancelled, and the series ended abruptly because hartman was so intent on giving it an ending instead of leaving it open ended so it could be picked back up or continued through a different medium because hartman is a hack
>>
File: 1469529166505.jpg (190KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469529166505.jpg
190KB, 1920x1080px
>>85064304
>Ghost not actually being Ghosts

Stop this meme mate. The ghost were always dead people memmories on ectoplasm. Which is by all effects, what a ghost is.

You probably can't even name the episode of this "retcon", this is one of those things that 4chan create and people actually believe, like Wendy from Gravitty Falls being based on Lauren.
>>
>>85062193
Such a shame it was cancelled. They had all these plans. And being cancelled made them have to rush a finale, that's why Phantom Planet was so shit.
>>
>>85067535
>longer then the
>>
File: When the nut is too powerful.gif (2MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
When the nut is too powerful.gif
2MB, 480x320px
>>85067535
Goddamn it, Maddie is the best western MILF there is.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.