[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Endtown 8/1/16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 36

File: image.gif (123KB, 600x613px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
123KB, 600x613px
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOOOWWWWWNNNN

https://youtu.be/rZQ_WBiyFDk
>>
>>85048576

>France get's Allahu Akbar'ed

Pretty accurate desu.
>>
>>85048576
I know Endtown is set in an alternative universe, but Paris is not a coastal city.
>>
This is a really nice looking page.
>>
>>85048663
So the US/Neatherland in Endtown is a muslim country?
>>
>>85048707
Thanks, Obama.
>>
File: 7LZpZXT.jpg (471KB, 1495x1155px) Image search: [Google]
7LZpZXT.jpg
471KB, 1495x1155px
>>85048725
>>
>>85048576

>600x613

T R A D I T I O N
R
A
D
I
T
I
O
N
>>
Obligatory reminder

>>>/trash/4380508
>>
>>85048700
The buildings also don't even begin to resemble Haussmannian architecture
>>
>>85048576
So the Apex ones pack a much greater punch. Which isn't surprising if they've had more time to perfect it.
>>
>>85048576
Kirby dots!
>>
>>85048901
>Haussmannian architecture
Paris also isn't adjacent to a large body of water. Endtown happens Some Place else.
>>
>>85048851
Go back to the garbage dump where you belong.
>>
>>85048576
Now that's definitely a zero blast. Note the structure over the blast wave. Next up, the third wave (note the missiles on a very non-cruise-missile ballistic trajectory in the background).

Still think this feels like filler.
>>
LONDON CALLING
>>
>>85048576
Paris? More like ParGONE.
>>
>>85049418
>not ParISN'T
You fucked up
>>
File: 1251868485735.jpg (89KB, 504x283px) Image search: [Google]
1251868485735.jpg
89KB, 504x283px
>>85049418
>ParGONE
>not Parwas
>>
We will meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But we will meet again
Some sunny day
>>
File: Slim Pickens.gif (976KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Slim Pickens.gif
976KB, 500x300px
>>85050184
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFkryh6hC-k
>>
Oh wow it's world war 3 i totally good thing I finally got that after the last two dozen pages of the exact same shit, good thing there's no story going on because this would really be fucking with the pace.
>>
>how do I show the total and complete distruction of a civilisation?

>NUKE PARIS
>>
>>85051384
Now read it in one sitting without waiting for the updates and apologize for shitting on actually good pacing. End of the world shouldn't happen in 2 panels.
>>
>>85048576
What the fuck did they expect to happen? You bomb a superpower and dont expect retaliation?
>>
>>85051413
Well, it's not like you will find civilization in fucking Detroit.
>>
>>85051384
Aspergers, ADHD or both?
>>
>>85051439
But detroit was already nuked in-universe
>>
Imagin if somehow the bombs never were launched by either side and the world became entierly furries vs monster hordes with a few odd humans in between?
>>
>>85051456
Neither. Literacy.
>>
>>85051502
Imagin if you were fluent in English and double checked your post for errors.
>>
>>85051598
>Imagin
>>
>>85051623
>irony
>>
>>85051518
Please, I can only laugh so hard before my stomach starts hurting.
>>
When does this start getting good?
>>
>>85051598
>>85051623
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 264x191px
>>85051623
>>
>>85051771
When we reach the bit with the nukes
>>
>>85051623
Eight vaganias?
>>
So how about that summary, CARPG Anon?
>>
File: 1469741388181.gif (393KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469741388181.gif
393KB, 640x360px
>>85051598
>>85051598
>>85051598
>>
>>85048576
>Kirby dots

For the love of shit, more missile pages.
>>
>>85051413
Rome would have been a better choice
>>
>>85051413
Maybe he just hates the French.
>>
>>85048576
Who were Neitherland at war against anyway?
>>
>>85053241
Who doesn't?
>>
>>85048576
And Paris goes with a explosive final
>>
>>85053395
The eastern alliance, whoever they might be.

See http://www.gocomics.com/endtown/2010/01/21
>>
>>85053395
I suppose that every European contry, at this point I think they give a fuck they must know that the end is near.

Also, should we start praying for Paris...again?
>>
>>85048576
>>
File: end[1].jpg (122KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
end[1].jpg
122KB, 960x540px
>>85048576
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZMwKPmsbWE
>>
File: badgerkek.jpg (13KB, 324x272px) Image search: [Google]
badgerkek.jpg
13KB, 324x272px
>>85054967
Kek
>>
>>85053955
>>85054227
Eastern Alliance doesn't sound very European.

At this point they're probably just taking the whole world down with them, regardless of who actually shot first.
>>
>>85048576
>small image
Fuck this and fuck you.
>>
>>85055485
Wonder If the country who started the war will be important later since Aaron let it ambiguous for now
>>
>>85053395
>>85053955
>>85054227
Nobody, they were neutral arms dealers. The Eastern Alliance was Apex's commercial rival, IIRC.

>>85055833
>ambiguous
It's pretty fucking clear that the League of Nations did it because of the mutation plague, as it was stated on that newspaper. If you want something to speculate about, they probably just wanted an excuse to erase Neitherland from the map because of how potentially dangerous they were ("were" because, as the strip shows, their Zero Missiles made the others look like toys).
>>
>>85056107
So they essencially attacked the most dangerous country in the world thinking that they wouldn't use all their weapons againts them? How fucking stupid the League of Nations was?
>>
>>85056107
I'm pretty sure I remember them talking about being at war at some point.
>>
>>85056812
You mean Neitherlands or the Eastern Alliance? Now that you mention it, in Ethel's house you could see some magazines with pictures of a tank and war planes.
>>
>>85056596
Now that we got the fireworks going I want to see the leaders in the League of Nations thinking they are safe in their bunker when suddenly an earthquake missile hits them right in the face.
>>
>>85057165
Nah, the virus will got them first just think in it
>the bunker gets infested with mutant monsters
>>
>>85052269
Nig, I'm in college. I'll post it in 2-3 hours
>>
>>85054967

work on your comissions
>>
>>85048576
Why is the Eiffel Tower so close to the coast?
>>
>>85058744
Global warming.
>>
Why is every country emptying their silos into one another again? Do they think eachother are responsible for the mutant outbreak?
>>
>>85058795
Eh, not buying it. Global warming is not a slippery slope.
>>
>>85058744
Don't worry, that's Las Vegas.

They wanted to stick it to France so they made their tower a bit taller.

And they solved their water crisis.
>>
>>85058797
Is more like this: the League of Nations told Neitherland to control the problem with the mutants, obviously they couldn't do it so the League sent a buch of missiles with the hope of finish the problem but it made it worse because they declare the war to one of the most armed country of the world.
>>
>>85058914
Okay, that I can buy.
>>
>>85048576

SHIT GUYS
WE GOT ZE MISSILES, THEY ARE COMING

FIRE OUR SHIT
>>
>>85058797
Retaliation leads to more retaliation. Now one country has pulled the trigger, others want to make sure they aren't going to be next.

And they don't necessarily know where the incoming missiles were launched from, with little time to act.
>>
>>85048576
With this page now I really want to know how exactly is the world of Endtown in terms of geographical formation.
>>
>>85059834

Considering how this is a retaliation to an attack already, it seems alittle late to reveal the dynamic of it.

You do make a point though. Is there a MAD treaty in this universe.
>>
File: dongus.png (40KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
dongus.png
40KB, 265x265px
>>85059677
but I am le tired...
>>
>>85057482

Alright man. I'm just loving all this Boku no Endtowno California Gaiden.
>>
>>85059834
Yeah, looks like the initial wave was a failed attempt to shut Neitherland down or something, using a massed swarm of smaller ordinance, then Neitherland launched zero missiles at the LoN countries, and now this country at least has responded by launching its own zero ICBMs (notice it's just launching them now, right at the last second - no previous rocket trails).
>>
>>85061359
So, France got into this by mere mistake?
>>
Didn't Aaron once say the war only took six minutes? And yet we're seeing not a mutual launch that might happen if one side's missiles went up the moment they saw the other side's missiles going up on their radars, but a tennis volley. Little missiles, bigger missiles back, probably more big missiles in return, both sides acting like they have only very short range detection systems.

Unless those are some ridiculously fast missiles (and you actually have to keep the speed down on these things unless you want to accidentally get them stuck in orbit), the flight time should probably be anywhere from fifteen minutes to half an hour. So if we assume the final two volleys are actual ICBMs, and we count the duration of the war from first impact to last impact, that's probably a half hour to hour long war.
>>
>>85061508
I'm actually imagining the first wave being cruise missiles (sue me, they looked like conventional weaponry) launched from beyond the horizon, probably by a multinational strike fleet of missile boats. Cruise missiles fly exactly like what we saw, and they have a range of around a thousand kilometers, I seem to recall.

Of course, there was probably some kind of vote for this and for all we know, France might have voted against... we don't know, we've barely even seen the politics from Neitherland's point of view.
>>
>>85061729
Take into account that this comic works sometimes with cartoony logic, so six minutes wars doesn't sound that imposible
>>
>>85061916
I personally think he revised it because this is more dramatic than near-simultaneous button pushing. The six minutes thing was from an email, no?
>>
>>85061916
That and Aaron doesn't seem to have the best sense of time (ironic, isn't it?).
>>
>>85061508
Given the technology level, I wouldn't rule out automated responses either.

>>85061508
Could well be Neitherland is simply taking out all the places the attack might have originated; whether or not it actually did is irrelevant now. Neitherland is dust so they're taking everyone down with them.

It's the same mentality as the buddibombs, remember.
>>
>>85062191
And he isn't a scientist/technician and only seems to do visual reference research. His sub-orbital intercontinental missiles sure drag a lot of weight around with them in their weirdly-horizontal terminal phase.
>>
>>85061729
If they have functioning anti-gravity for cars, I'm sure their missile technology is different too.
>>
>>85062269
>Neitherland is dust so they're taking everyone down with them.

So I wonder where are those missiles that have only just launched are going?

Heh, I don't suppose a few countries went, "Oh well, end of the world, let's take the opportunity to nuke those other bastards three countries over who always mocked our accents", eh? That'd be pretty typical...
>>
>>85062143
It could be that the six minutes were counted from the moment the first zero bomb was launched?

>>85062191
Time transition in Endtown is so relative, that maybe that's one of the principal reasons of why this comic doesn't have time travelling.
>>
>>85062450
>It could be that the six minutes were counted from the moment the first zero bomb was launched?

Right. And if only the second wave were zero bombs, then that still leaves the travel time of fifteen minutes to half an hour, then the probably-equal time for the response. If the first wave of smaller missiles were also zero ordinance then it's even longer.
>>
>>85062380
I dunno. The anti-gravity could possibly be used to hasten the boost phase, but you'd have to turn it off during the sub-orbital phase in order to avoid flinging the missile into deep space, so the SO phase and terminal phase would still take the same amount of time. You could potentially delay turning it off to get a longer range (with a very weird trajectory), but that would also extend travel time.
>>
>>85062765
>then that still leaves the travel time of fifteen minutes to half an hour
Yeah, but like >>85062380 say they have flying cars so it's not crazy deduct that they have super-fast rockets that can travel through continents in matter of seconds
>>
Holy shit, France (I know it isn't exactly France but Aaron must be using landmarks to give us some geographical context as to the scale of the destruction). If France got nuked, just how big the great waste even is? Where does it end? Could they even possibly get there by walking? What if their whole search is pointless?
>>
>>85063831
There is the possibility that the great waste is actually another one of the many wastes that is around the world and that there's still some ocean intact, if it turns out that you can travel from Hillside to France on foot, it's pretty unlikely that someone would do that since he would have to travel kilometers of distance in an empty desert without any resources at hand
>>
>>85064099
What I mean is that Sarah and Jim mentioned areas untouched by the destruction. People called it the Green something in these threads, I forget. How far must that be? I'm guessing farther than the span of the Atlantic Ocean. How could anyone ever hope to get there on foot?
>>
>>85063054
The antigravity systems only seem to counteract gravity, not mass, though. So they still have to be accelerated to speed against their own mass, necessitating the rockets. They could just use it to get up to speed in a shorter amount of time before switching the antigrav off and falling back down on gravity alone, though I can't help but think that's going to only shave a marginal amount of time off their trip.

On the other hand, if they're going faster once they get up into space, then they could be powering their entire trajectory... but that means they have to spend time fighting their own velocity vector, and the faster you're going the more energy intensive that is and the longer it takes. Remember, the faster you go, the wider your turning circle. Go fast enough and they'd actually have to waste time looping the planet.

On a sealevel trajectory alone, to get from New England to France (5525km) in six minutes, you'd have to be going 55,250kph by my calculations, which is mach 45 - beyond escape velocity. Better hope you go through space (and do most of your accelerating there and then decelerate afterwards) or you're gonna burn up from atmospheric friction no matter what you're made of. Of course, on a trajectory that passes through space you'd have to be going even faster to make it in the same amount of time...

For reference, the ISS orbits Earth at a height of 400km at about 27,000 kph. The highest apogee for an ICBM on a ballistic trajectory is about 1200km - I'll assume that's how high it has to go to hit the exact opposite side of the planet. At that point an ICBM is going about 21,000 kph. I don't know enough to plot the velocity/inertia/force/energy numbers for a gravity-unaffected object trying to make it from NE to France in six minutes, but I bet they're massive.
>>
>>85064630
The Great Green, his location, hell, his existence is still a mystery. My bet is that is located in some secret place that even the pre-war world didn't know.

>>85064640
I think you're overanalyzing to much this. I mean, we are taking about a comic were a pregnant human becomes a 2ft mouse within seconds and all the mass that the transformation would have left over magically disappears
>>
>>85065023
>I think you're overanalyzing to much this. I mean, we are taking about a comic were a pregnant human becomes a 2ft mouse within seconds and all the mass that the transformation would have left over magically disappears
Multiple things make the transformations seem like they belong to the realm of the supernatural, though. Fantasy rather than sci-fi.

Mind you, I would be lying if I said I hadn't wondered about the possibility of some interdimensional space full of leftover mass, like in Animorphs. I suspect that, if anything was done with it at all, it was simply transferred between people (and monsters). Those eatbeasts had to be getting it from somewhere, and some people, for instance, turned into elephants and hippos.
>>
>>85048576
Aaron:
>I'm sure nobody will mind if I detour yet again from the detour that's already happening to Holly's story and revisit the nuking of the world. I'll do my best to make this really suspenseful, exciting and full of impact. Maybe they'll think of it as Sparkplug 2.0...
/co/:
>Seen it already. Let's post theme music and debate ICBM mechanics while the background chorus sings "Why Are We Waiting?"
>>
>>85065650
Can we really call seeing the first moments of Endtown a detour form Holly's flashback? I mean, at difference of the missile scenes Holly was there to see it and therefore it's part of her flashback.
>>
>>85066039
Tonally, yeah, I would. She's definitely felt out of focus in the cell scenes, to me. Partially in the Farx stuff, too. The most recent stuff seems to have been a little more focused on Doc, I feel.

I still reckon the sudden appearance of stuff Holly couldn't have seen and Wally and so on couldn't be viewing means this is more than just dittos. That and the comment from the cat guy about it not being an illusion - feels like foreshadowing, ymmv.
>>
>>85048576
>and the chumbly wumbly bear came a tumbling down
>did he sell beans
>lord no
>did he sell eggs
>lord no
>but he wouldn't and he couldn't and he shouldn't till he stapled it dooooooooooooooooown!!!
>>
>>85065650
we are the waiting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwagT2VGfJA
>>
>>85048700
Best thing about having stories set in a different universe, you're not restricted to realism
>>
>>85066388
/r/equesting Endtown in the style of Teen Girl Squad.

CAT-FACE!

CHICKEN-BOY!

STONER LIZARD!

THE CRANKY ONE!
>>
>>85057482

Pssst... still gonna post the summary?
>>
>>85066998

Pssst... Jim x Wally when?
>>
>>85066998
>>85067036
Pssst...nothin personnel kid
>>
>>85066998
>>85067036

Pssst... Jim x Wally x Farx x Rat boss when?
>>
>>85066237
>They're in an alternate universe
>The dittos were reading from Alt-U Holly's mind
>They're now in the actual presence of Alt-U Holly (the dittos lead them through another short-hop portal to get into the cell, like the one Marx used to get them back to Endtown - meanwhile we've been watching her since she hid in the car and Wally and Co dropped out of the picture)
>Their own Holly took a swan dive off the building when she went through the ditto-disguised dimensional portal at top speed and is quite dead, the resulting mess having been swept up by street-cleaner bots as a road kill ("Depends on what you mean by 'one piece'...")
>Marx has done this a thousand times before and plans to do it forever
>>
File: alpaca[1].jpg (119KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
alpaca[1].jpg
119KB, 300x300px
I can't top the last thread's unlucky hare and the snu-snu bear, so let’s have a little variation.
Long after the bombs have fallen and Endtown has been established, you https://www.randomlists.com/random-animals have been tasked to go topside to go collect resources with a team of fellow survivors http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=anthro set the amount to 2-4 and the category to general. Will you and your team survive topside?

>The unpopular male anthropomorphic yellow-scaled Fish. He has a graceful build. His wardrobe is non-nonsense.
>The intuitive, cruel, uneducated female anthropomorphic black-scaled Snake. Her wardrobe is elegant.
>The tactful, worldwise male anthropomorphic white-scaled Fish searching for purpose. His wardrobe is tight-fitting.

Two of my teammates cannot really survive out of water and I’m the only one with hands and even then I have hooves. Being the only one with legs I’ll probably be the one hauling everyone’s ass around. I’m saying we get vaporized by topsiders or die to the elements in 2 days or less. And how did the fish get clothes?
>>
>>85067476
You know, way before all of this happened I remember some anons theorizing that when Marx brought Wally, Petey, Holly and Linda to Endtown he actually brought them into a slightly similar Endtown but not the one where they originally come from...
>>
>>85067854
I think I remember that. Something about the street lamps and buildings being slightly different when they came home?

That would actually make sense if he can only do universe-A-to-universe-B hops, rather than being able to do hops within the same universe as well.
>>
File: Suprisedwally.png (83KB, 427x440px) Image search: [Google]
Suprisedwally.png
83KB, 427x440px
>>85067985
>there's the possibility that Wally and Holly DID actually die along with Linda in that topsider transport
>>
>>85067476
>Wally will realise they're in a real place when he either notices he can smell the unwashed anthros around him or when his badge starts to turn colours because the background zero radiation is rising.
>>
>>85068353
>when his badge starts to turn colours because the background zero radiation is rising.
Nah, if he's intelligent he will deduct that is a side effect of motion blur
>>
>>85068285
There's probably multiple universes where they did.

Maybe Marx shifted our lot to one where that happened, so there'd only be one copy of each of them...
>>
>>85068407
>Inb4 the servant entity to Eye that's responsible for the mutations turns up in the comic and Aaron reveals its name to be M'oshonn-Blure as a reference to the in-joke
>>
File: bison.jpg (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
bison.jpg
48KB, 300x300px
>>85067686
I'm pretty much the same.

>The clueless male anthropomorphic Tortoise.
>The scatterbrained, sheltered male anthropomorphic Frog who is more than meets the eye. His wardrobe is businesslike.
>The persistent, tactful, experienced male anthropomorphic Cuckoo with big dreams. His wardrobe is odd.
>The disloyal, worldwise female anthropomorphic Frog. She has a lithe build.
I'm the only powerhouse, though maybe the turtle will prove to be useful and the Cuckoo sounds like he will be the brains to my muscle. The frogs are gonna be useless and fuck each other while we're busting our asses off, not like we won't notice.
>>
File: hedgehog.jpg (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
hedgehog.jpg
16KB, 200x200px
>>85067686
Also, I rolled for my brother. He became Sanic with a team that fits him. He was not amused.

>The clueless, tactless, experienced female anthropomorphic red-feathered Bird who is estranged from family members.
>The intuitive, charismatic, sheltered female anthropomorphic Russian Blue Cat. She has an athletic build. Her wardrobe is classy.
>The illogical, private male anthropomorphic >Gerbil with big dreams. He has a wide-chested build.
>The educated, fearsome, corrupt female anthropomorphic Bat who hopes to be the best in his/her profession. She has a lean build.
>>
>>85068561
It seems like that bat's going to screw everybody over, but everyone else seems like they can pull their weight.
>>
>>85068415
Imagine the horror of dying one day, and then Marx replaces you with a identical copy from another universe so no one could tell the difference.

>>85068487
>You can't tell how he is because everytime he appears the page fills with blur
>>
>>85068710
>Imagine the horror of dying one day, and then Marx replaces you with a identical copy from another universe so no one could tell the difference.

Imagine the horror of discovering evidence that a previous version of yourself existed, and died, and that you've been living their life for them in a universe that you suddenly realise has always been subtly different, cut off from your original friends/family.
>>
File: females.png (151KB, 534x424px) Image search: [Google]
females.png
151KB, 534x424px
>>85068561
Brother be swimming in pussy.
>>
File: Yellow_Canary.png (292KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
Yellow_Canary.png
292KB, 500x312px
>>85067686
Oh hey, I was the hare+bear. Thanks for putting this up, looks neat.

>Canary

Knowing my luck it'll be with something that could break me like a twig. Let's go for full amount.

>The watchful female anthropomorphic Killer Whale who fears people think he/she is a fraud. She has an amazonian build.
>The clueless male anthropomorphic Elephant who is seeking meaning in life. His wardrobe is impractical.
>The inexperienced female anthropomorphic Oarfish who is prone to odd statements.
>The irrational, inexperienced male anthropomorphic Albatross who is more than meets the eye. He has a broad-shouldered build. His wardrobe is professional.

OK, so I got another freak of nature filled with muscle. Definitely going to be the protector of the group, but muscle wont stop a zero blast. Will probably have an emotional breakdown if met with failure and others in the group question her experience.

Another muscle, but seems to be a bit of a goof who signed on to find an answer than help. Looking for meaning in the wastes. Probably wont offer much in the smart department, not even philosophy. Still, more muscle would help to carry supplies and break in places.

Googled oarfish, now I'm spooked. I have no clue how she'll be helpful in any form or manner, even if she could survive out of water. Odd statements might allude to something helpful like being a nurse, but I don't know how she'll help if she has no limbs or can't breath air. Or could be 100% useless.

Last one is definitely gonna try to sell the group out if things go bad. Attire probably means he was a high-up kind of person, irrational in that he finds himself more important than others and inexperience in survival. Definitely the biggest problem in the group. Might become useful like Nick in L4D2 though, so who knows.

Aside from albatross, possible solid team. Might last a week, but if topsiders hit, we're probably dead. Albatross will kill us if he doesn't trust us and two big targets will give us away.
>>
>>85070831
He seems like an albatross around your neck
>>
>>85066998
yee boi
>After the food break, the group continues north by northeast, using the freeways to go over the rubble and dust below
>Near the end of the day, they stop at an overpass and set camp
>In the middle of the night, Annie awakens from a vague nightmare involving crabs, and hears something below the bridge
>She takes a peek, and sees two figures, both about the same height, talking
>She attempts to eavesdrop, but can't hear anything, except some snippets, including "mutants", "Sacrament", and "Lazy"
>Feeling that trying to get any closer to the figures may prove risky, and she goes back to sleep
>The next morning, the group resumes their walk, until they reach a point where they can see water, and their path halted by the immense lack of a bridge between one side of the body of water and the other
>They do, however, find some scraps of metal and wood that vaguely resemble buildings
>As they walk closer, they are suddenly stopped by the sound of a gunshot
>A squirrel appears from behind an angled sheet of tin, holding a revolver, pointed at the group
>He demands that they state their business or fuck off
>Velma is about to "negotiate" before Annie stops her
>The mustelid decides to speak for the group, saying that they are heading to Sacramento
>The squirrel scoffs, then motions for the group to follow him
>Seven other mutants and two humans appear from their hiding spots, glad that they don't have to kill anyone today
>They are led to the edge of the water, where a still functioning boat awaits them
>The squirrel, calling himself "Samuel", curtly tells the five to hop aboard
>He, along with two guards, start up the electrical engine, and set off to the other side
>The eight of them go along in silence, before Larry breaks the ice and asks why Samuel scoffed when they said they were going to Sacramento
>Samuel simply says that more folks seem to be moving out than in
>Finally, the group reaches the shore
(1/2)
>>
>>85068353
Or when he senses the dittos leaving but everything else is still there.
>>
>>85071914
>They give the squirrel a can of preserved pinapples that hadn't been dusted as a parting gift
>Back on the trail, the five stick to the plan, heading northeast
>Soon, they are stopped by three heavily mutated people, armed with bricks and makeshift clubs
>Mundy is first to react, stabbing the closest one in the general area of the gut with his machete
>The second one takes the opportunity to lob a brick at Mundy, hitting him in the foot
>Larry and Velma both take shots at the second mutant, heavily wounding him
>The third, and bulkiest of the mutants, lobs the rebar pole he was holding at Larry
>It misses him
>And impales Franklin's left hand, through his arm, and out slightly below his elbow
>The brute takes the moment of shock to take a swing at Mundy, and misses
>Mundy takes a slice out of the thing's thigh before Larry lands the killing shot
>Annie immediately rushes to Franklin's side, the wound showing signs of striking bone
>With little to work with, she decides that amputation of everything below the elbow is the only way to save Franklin's life
>At first, she tries to use the first aid kit's scalpel, but soon finds it useless
>Mundy, wiping his machete of mutant blood with the scraps of their clothes, is surprised to find the blade taken from his hands by the little otter
>Annie quickly pours some rubbing alcohol, takes a gulp of air, and cuts down on the mouse's elbow
>It cleaves through the bone, leaving a clean stump below the elbow
>The entire time, Franklin is crying in agony
>She completes the amputation with a few cuts, removal of bone, and several stitches, gauze, and bloody tissue paper
>Exhausted and traumatized from the rush and the amount of blood on her, she collapses on the ground, next to the now-unconscious Franklin
>>
File: this-will-go-well.png (514KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
this-will-go-well.png
514KB, 1200x900px
>>85068503
So, I kept thinking of this for some reason. It was so distracting that I couldn't even eat so I did something to let it out of my head.

And that's how this stupid drawing came to be.
>>
>>85072852
>And impales Franklin's left hand, through his arm, and out slightly below his elbow
Jesus fuck, I actually got a tingle in my arm just reading that
>>
>>85073443
I see you don't like French people
>>
>>85073522
YES, how did you figure it out?
>>
>>85073545
It's something normal that people feel from time to time
>>
>>85073443
This is fantastic
>>
>>85074177
Thanks? All those years of doodling on napkins paid off, I guess.
>>
>>85073443

Nice.
>>
>>85048576
I CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU!
>>
File: Hjfqebs.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Hjfqebs.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
>>85072852

> Live amputation in the field
>>
File: end150720.gif (234KB, 900x920px) Image search: [Google]
end150720.gif
234KB, 900x920px
So if Eye is preventing people from reincarnating ("Someone's stealing shoes") does that mean that at some point we're going to meet people who have died and whose souls have been shanghai'd by Eye? Maybe even people we've known?

Allie? Jim?
>>
>>85078947
Pls no.
>>
Who's gonna die next, I wonder?

I mean, apart from billions of random people.

I'm gonna guess most of the people in that room ain't gonna make it onto the elevators.
>>
>>85080980

Holly
>>
>>85080980
I think the issue of saving more people by leaving the largest behind is probably going to come up. Even though we know Maude makes it.
>>
File: ....png (65KB, 262x261px) Image search: [Google]
....png
65KB, 262x261px
>>85081298

dino girl is probably not gonna make it...
>>
>>85081298
Her husband probably has useful skills, and we're gonna get a shot of Wally with a "he gon' die" look on his face.
>>
>>85048576
"And the meek shall inherit the Earth"~
>>
>>85081317
Rip dinogal
I don't care
>>
File: hollytrigged.png (26KB, 206x187px) Image search: [Google]
hollytrigged.png
26KB, 206x187px
>>85083121
>I don't care
>>
>>85084046
Not like she mattered. She's a background character
>>
File: EndtownDinos.jpg (553KB, 924x900px) Image search: [Google]
EndtownDinos.jpg
553KB, 924x900px
>>85084320
but she's a dinosaur

just by being alive she fulfills the childhood hopes and dreams of at least a quarter of the people in the room
>>
>>85084862

a skirt looks so impractical for a dino, literally everyone can look at your ass.
>>
>>85085058
Please don't do this to me now anon, it's not even midday.
>>
>>85048576
And why pray tell is humanity blowing up the world?

Let me guess, the author emphasizes how pointless it is as if to prove that humans are shit.
>>
>>85085058
...yes and?
>>
File: 1464233860868.jpg (73KB, 962x648px) Image search: [Google]
1464233860868.jpg
73KB, 962x648px
>>85083121
>>
>>85085949

sorry, but i cant help it...

>>85086067

nothing at all, i personally wouldn't mind taking a peek myself.
>>
>>85086009
It was kicked off by nuking one country to contain an out of control epidemic, so there was a point to it.
>>
>>85080980
Wally but nobody will cry because before they can notice it he will be remplaced by a identical version of him from another universe
>>
>>85086666

>6666

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug
>>
>>85080980

Kirbee, obviously. it's bound to happen.
>>
>>85080980
Everyone but Irving, and the rest of the arc follows his buggy adventures in the wastes
>>
File: puppy.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
puppy.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>85067686
>a puppy
Nigga I'm 30 years old!
Why wouldn't I be an adult dog?!
Not off to a good start. Me being smaller and weaker then normal doesn't help the team. Hope my team is at least strong.

>The cunning, mean-spirited male anthropomorphic purple-scaled Fish.
Nope.

>The addled, antisocial, inexperienced male anthropomorphic Polar Bear. His wardrobe is non-nonsense.
Fucking Nope!

>The educated, withdrawn female anthropomorphic Mudskipper who is a complete fraud. She has an amazonian build.
We are so dead!

>The educated, philandering, selfless female anthropomorphic Bat. She has a leggy build. Her wardrobe is practical.

I would at least try to sex her. Too bad I'm a goddamn puppy, and she would just laugh at me and say how cute I am. We would be dead in under 3 hours. Team full of dumbass and antisocial retards. Lead by a fucking puppy.
>>
>>85091124
Even if she said yes to sex, you know just a bit later she'd start giggling, then laughing uncontrollably. When you ask why she's laughing, she'll look at you and whimper out while still laughing: "Puppyyyy power!
>>
>>85091442
>>85091124
somebody post the bat girl pics from that thread we had a few weeks ago
>>
>>85081372
>people actually believe in Christianity
>>
File: impala.jpg (86KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
impala.jpg
86KB, 300x300px
>>85067686
>Impala
At least I'm not a baby car
>The disorganized, selfish, uneducated male anthropomorphic yellow-furred Cat searching for purpose. His wardrobe is uncomplicated.
>The clueless male anthropomorphic purple-scaled Lizard.
>The negative, educated female anthropomorphic Boar. Her wardrobe is fashionable.
>The paranoid male anthropomorphic Hedgehog. His wardrobe is classy.
So dead weight, a dumbass, a bitch, and a conspiracy theorist.
We're fucked
>>
File: sad allie.png (245KB, 581x510px) Image search: [Google]
sad allie.png
245KB, 581x510px
>>85093537
>baby car
>>
File: 1468037940452.jpg (231KB, 1380x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468037940452.jpg
231KB, 1380x800px
>>85091495
>>
File: 1468025616444.jpg (377KB, 884x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1468025616444.jpg
377KB, 884x1022px
>>85094581
>>
File: 1468022134634.jpg (129KB, 800x930px) Image search: [Google]
1468022134634.jpg
129KB, 800x930px
>>85095140

here's the rest from based jamil
>>
File: QHuEdQB.jpg (125KB, 800x895px) Image search: [Google]
QHuEdQB.jpg
125KB, 800x895px
>>85095277
>>
File: 1468028725157.jpg (155KB, 800x1325px) Image search: [Google]
1468028725157.jpg
155KB, 800x1325px
>>85095298
>>
File: 1468034160523.jpg (116KB, 800x853px) Image search: [Google]
1468034160523.jpg
116KB, 800x853px
>>85095320
>>
there's a very cute one from kazen but it's nsfw. Can't post it on a christian board.
>>
>>85072852

So is Franklin going to reappear with a mutant arm, sweet knife skills, and call everyone comrade?
>>
>>85096150
No. He's gonna reappear with a robo arm, cqc skills, an eyepatch, and a chunk of metal in his skull vaguely shaped like a horn
>>
>>85098038
Fuck off Kojima, you don't have to work with Norman Reedus in your new 2deep4you game?
>>
File: 1468030557085.png (1MB, 2400x3300px) Image search: [Google]
1468030557085.png
1MB, 2400x3300px
>>85095386
He did do a censored one
>>
File: 1468038718948.jpg (374KB, 900x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1468038718948.jpg
374KB, 900x1272px
>>85091495
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.