[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could pic related defeat the Justice League?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 6

File: 1300457-cosmic_avengers.jpg (150KB, 954x733px) Image search: [Google]
1300457-cosmic_avengers.jpg
150KB, 954x733px
Could pic related defeat the Justice League?
>>
>>85040692
They'd gang bang Wonder Woman and force the rest of them to watch.
>>
Looks like they have more heavy hitters on their side, so without a doubt.
>>
>>85040692
Soundly.
>>
>>85040719
But would they be able to rape the joker?
>>
>>85040692
How much preptime does you know who get
>>
>>85040692
I love how insanely overpowered that team is. Shame they didn't really do anything with it.
>>
>>85040692
Who is the green guy ?
>>
>>85040769
It'd be cool if Richard got them back together once he's back to kill Sam
>>
>>85040692
Surfer has potential to solo.
>>
>>85040789
Ronan.
>>
>>85040692
This lineup is ridiculous. JL wouldn't have a chance.
>>
>>85040692
Superman solos everyone. Because Superman.
>>
>>85040824
Only if he's not being a pussy.
>>
>>85040762
1 hour at the most.
He gets more if he can survive the first encounter.
>>
>>85041056
Bill's powered by magic.
>>
>>85040789
Ronan the Accuser. Probably the weakest one there, but his hammer lets him manipulate energy and matter.
>>
>>85040824
what if bats gets him in an armlock?
>>
>>85041056
Gladiator is basically Superman. That's his deal.
The Shi'Ar Imperial Guard were designed after members of the Legion of Super-Heroes, and he was their Superboy analogue.
>>
>>85041315
so does Shazam but that dont mean shit for writers
>>
>>85041056
Power cosmic.
>>
>>85041056
It's Superman in a team which means he's nerfed to hell
>>
>>85041431
Yeah, well if waiters say Batman can beat Clark then Bill can too. Also, anyone who ever beat the Bat like Bane or Hush can stop Superman.

You can't bring in writers withing voiding all arguments.
>>
>>85040692
If it happens in a Flash or Superman book, the League wins, otherwise not.
>>
>all these League doubters
>>
>>85041984
Half of them are pretty irrelevant in this fight.
>>
Yes, this team was OP. It was created to basically kill a god, so it kind of had to be. But when you're dealing with cosmic vs cosmic level entities, it gets scaled relatively.

Superman and Flash are the only cosmic level team members and Flash has to break space-time to even compete but it would be effective. Manhunter is too weak to commonplace forms of energy to be as effective as he is against more mortal foes, even though he has a decent powerset that could make him more formidable. Lantern is a shit, Aquaman would get schooled, as would WW for the same reasons, and Bats is going to avoid direct confrontation until he pulls some kind of plan from his ass. He would need preptime to be successful in this fight.
>>
File: 1796.jpg (715KB, 1280x1973px) Image search: [Google]
1796.jpg
715KB, 1280x1973px
>>85040824

Right...
>>
>>85040692

How do they beat Flash?
>>
The weakest members of that team are either Quasar or Ronin

Quasar's either living quantum energy or has the Quantum Bands, which draw power from all energy in the marvel universe. And Ronin's hammer is a mini Cosmic Cube that can warp matter
>>
>>85042135
Surfer was faking so BP would think he was in control and give up details of his plan
>>
>>85042250

No he wasn't. Post the page where it shows that, and not the forum post of the writer sperging about.
>>
>>85042157
The Power Cosmic is even more bullshit than the Speedforce, so the Silver Surfer should be fine.

Also Flash doesn't have access to the speedforce when he's in the Marvel Universe, so it also depends on where they fight.
>>
>>85041984
Going by this line up...only GL, Flash, Supes and MM really have a chance of even putting up a fight.
>>
>>85041431
There'd been multiple times where Shazam beats Superman by hitting the latter with his fucking transformation lightning.

The fuck are you on about
>>
>>85040692

WW is stronger and faster than Superman. She is invincible and has literally zero weaknesses. She'd solo.
>>
The JL with Martian Manhunter, yes, totally. Supes, MM, WW are all Beta Ray Bill or higher, and then there's Flash class. Flash can BS, no doubt the Surfer could too, but Surfer is a world class jobber.

Justice League with Cyborg could actually be interesting if they explored his Motherbox origin as a piece of technology on par with the GL rings, seriously, I think Cyborg could be way more powerful. But this is a closer fight I'd still say the team that has Superman.

Given, I only know most the Annihilators in passing, mostly Beta Ray and Gladiator, soit's an opinion not a detailed examination. Super fights are stupid
>>
>>85041984
Beta Ray Bill could single-handedly pulverize GL, MM, AM and Batman.
>>
>>85041315
Batman is weak to being punched in the face. Hawkeye is weak to a gun. Superman's 'magic weakness' doesnt mean shit
>>
That was such a good event
I'm gonna go reread that right now actually
>>
>>85042301
Pretty sure Norrin Radd would rather not turn his friend into a red mist even a tiny fraction of his power.

He didn't really even have a reason to struggle. Panther (a notorious Mary Sue mind you) wouldn't have done shit.
>>
MCU Guardians win after Star-Lord distracts both teams with a Dance Off, bros.
>>
Any full version of The Legion of Superheroes would have a much better chance.
>>
>>85042572
Make sure to read the epilogue. That first part is just an obstacle course
>>
>>85040692
If we're talking new 52 original 7, than yeah, they could do it. Original silver age original 7 would be a much bigger hill.
>>
>>85040692
The weakest link on that team is Ronan, and he is a fucking beast.
>>
>>85042756
Ronan could probably take Aquaman and Batman while the rest of the Annihilators handle the rest.
>>
>>85042484
>Surfer is a world class jobber.
So is MM
>>
>>85040692
Probably, but the most important questions here are;
>Which Justice League line up?
and
>are we counting Cosmo and Ikon?
>>
>>85041353
Then he turns Bats into butterflies, because unlike Black Panther, Batman isn't Surfer's friend.
>>
>>85040806
you know what, now i wish Richard will be in the hand of Bendis because you are bunch of cunt
>>
>>85040692
But can they beat faster than time galaxy destroying punches SSJ Blue kaioken ×10 Goku.
>>
>>85043593
We all know Sam won't be around much longer. It'd be cooler to have him go out in style at least.
Stay mad, Jeph. Wanna try again in 36 years?
>>
>>85043185
Yeah right. Next you're telling me that Mexicans didn't beat the shit out of silver surfer.
>>
>>85043819
I'm not even like Sam. I'm just hating characterfag
>>
>>85044115
Learn English, you smelly foreigner.
>>
>>85044115
Capes aren't for you then.
>>
Is Flash Wally?

Anyone who reads Flash comics knows Wally can solo this.
>>
Flash solos everyone, he's fast enough to basically win before the other guys can even react, he literally outran death, he outran instant teleportation, he can react to events that last less than an attosecond, he punches so fast it's the equivalent of getting hit by a white dwarf, and he can literally punch an incalculable amount of times in a second

Superman picked up infinite weight, flew across the universe in a few minutes while fighting Superboy Prime, flew into a red star to the core while carrying a bomb which then exploded with the force of hundreds of Supernovas and he lived, his heat vision is so powerful he heated an entire planet from absolute zero to hospitable temperatures

Wonder Woman also lifted infinite weight, deflected an attack that had infinite power, smashed a container designed to withstand enough power to destroy multiple universes, while weakened one shot someone who could casually tank planet busting attacks, and has beat the shit out of Superman multiple times, and fought with against a robot with the powers of all the League.

So, no.
>>
>>85040692
I can't see them defeating the league but it would be a hell of a fight. Give them a Sentry ora Hulk and they can win.
>>
>>85042390
He never actually beats him though, he only hurts him a little. He's not weak to magic like he is Kryptonite, he's just as vulnerable to magic as any other superhero. He'd still probably take out a few by himself.
>>
>>85045374
The Annihilators are already out of their league. Silver Surfer on a good day could solo them, the other guys are ridiculous overkill.
If you want to make it an even 7 vs 7 fight, the Annihilators could bring along Cosmo or Ikon, maybe. They wouldn't be necessary, though.
>>
JL would get schooled and I love the JL
>>
>>85042390
That actually literally never happened.

The only time anything similar to that happened was when Marvel "magically" sucker punched Superman a few times to knock him out. Sucker punch being the key word.

Billy's also way more powerful than anyone in OP's picture.
>>
>>85041539
Superman is literally the best hero ever at surviving energy blasts from space men.
>>
>>85040692
Well they got two Superman analogs, a living rocket, a guy with essentially Green Lantern powers, a guy imbued with the Power Cosmic, and their buddy Ronan the Accuser.
I'd say they could give the Super Seven a run for their money. But if the League is allowed to bring in auxiliary members I'd put my money on the League. Since like, everybody and their sidekick has been on the Justice League at one point or another.
>>
>>85044507
Barry's a chump, he'd get pasted. All the shit you're talking about is Wally specific and Wally hasn't been in the Justice League since 2010.
>>
File: Alex_Ross_Armor.jpg (999KB, 2246x1420px) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Ross_Armor.jpg
999KB, 2246x1420px
What about the League with their Metal Men armor? Also, Captain Marvel is on this team. And Plastic Man, who might be the most over powered superhero in existence.
>>
>>85040692
no. JL has too many people with super speed
>>
>>85045510
Phantom Stranger was an honorary member. His power is literally "I figure out how the team i'm rooting for can win and tell them."
>>
>>85045528
I think he's just talking about the O7 vs the Annihilators.
Even against the full league, the Annihilators would plow through most of them with no effort.
>>
>>85045539
As I said, auxiliary members means bet on the League. Otherwise I'd say the Annihilators can beat Batman and the Robin League.
>>
>>85045552
>Even against the full league, the Annihilators would plow through most of them with no effort.
Do you even know who's been in the League? They'd get 3 more GL's and a bunch of Flash's as a start. Not to mention Captain Marvel. The extended League is overpowered as fuck.
>>
Would be more interesting if you had all users of the power cosmic when they still had the power cosmic vs the Justice League.
>>
>>85045641

Also Firestorm. Plastic Man. Zatanna.
>>
>>85045641
These guys went up against a universe that didn't have their counterparts and smacked the shit out of everyone but Shuma-Gorath's avatar. Nobody on the league comes close to Shuma.
Nova Prime could plow through the GL's and none of the Flashes are gonna hurt Norrin.
Once November rolls around, were gonna find out how Nova survived the end of an entire universe. As much as I love him, I know that's gonna be retarded.
>>
>>85041984
My knowledge of GL WW and Aquaman is low but Flash MM and Superman would pick up the slack with ease, Batman would just be busy eating popcorn.
>>
>>85045521
goddamn, those costumes are sick
>>
>>85045521
>Plastic Man, who might be the most over powered superhero in existence.
most indestructible. All his most ridiculous abilities are defensive.
>>
>>85040692
What would be the equivalent line up for DC?
>>
>>85040692
Nah, any number of JL members could take them down solo.
>>
File: telepathic argh.jpg (59KB, 725x550px) Image search: [Google]
telepathic argh.jpg
59KB, 725x550px
>>85045846
>"I'll just shut down their minds with my Psychic powers"
>*Telepathic barking*
>"AAAAAAAGGGHHHH!"
>>
>>85040692

Gladiator would job so hard he would take the rest of them down with him somehow
>>
Depends on the lineup and if we're being specific about the iterations of certain characters within the lineup. Kyle when mastered the Emotional Spectrum is probably right under the Silver Surfer in terms of power.
>>
>>85045963
Superman, MM, Kyle as Ion... I want to say WW and Flash, but Annihilators are all exclusively cosmic-related so I dunno
>>
Yeah, they definitely could.
>>
>>85046096
New Gods characters are sometimes regular metahuman levels, sometimes high-tier cosmic level. Azrael might count too.
>>
>>85040692
Yes, handily.

Take note Rich was sharing the Nova Force with the crops during most of this arc, only recalling all of it to himself at the end of it.

Though, if you want to be fair, there are more powerful rosters out there in DC to match these guys; with the exception of Ronan, each of these guys have planet-destroying powers at their disposal. (Ronan isn't a pushover, by any means)
>>
>>85045963
>Quasar - Kyle Rayner
>Beta Ray Bill - Orion
>Gladiator - Superman
>Nova - Hal Jordan
>Silver Surfer - Captain Atom

Ronan I can't think of anyone who's the same kind of dude. Zod, maybe? Or Sinestro?
>>
I think you guys are significantly underestimating the capacity of a power ring. It's been stated that besides the charge the only limit they have is the willpower/imagination of their user.
>>
>>85046009
I'm a bit rusty, but isn't Cosmo an actual threat himself?
>>
Off-topic question:

Before he became retarded level dumb/lost his powers in the new iteration, could Drax have considered an Annihilator level character?
>>
>>85042697
I think Silver Age original 7 vs OP's team would be an actual fair fight (well, as fair as you can get regarding these kinds of fights)
>>
>>85046249
Hal literally one shot someone in Odin's power range through pure will
>>
>>85044507
That be Silver Age, bro, see
>>85046313
>>85042697
>>
>>85046289
Yeah
>>
>>85046331
Everything he mentioned about Flash is Post-Crisis, actually.
>>
>>85046285
He's one of Marvel's top telepaths
>>
>>85046289
>The abstract concept of destruction given humanoid form
Yeah, probably.
>>
>>85046331
No all those feats are Post Crisis, Silver Age Superman is a different beast entirely, he has true infinite speed, he flew through the Big Bang to the beginning of time, he sneezed and destroyed a solar system, he can absorb magic, he flew so fast he flew to the end of creation and talked to God, and threw a ball that weighed as much as a neutron star into a different universe, Silver Age Superman is literally limitless.
>>
File: green lantern limit.jpg (155KB, 671x1024px) Image search: [Google]
green lantern limit.jpg
155KB, 671x1024px
>>85046249
Not anymore, they have an upper limit now.
>>
>>85046415
This makes me curious. What are the most powerful known feats of the New 52 Superman, Wonder Woman and Flash? (Yeah, I know their history is wonky right now. For the sake of this discussion let's just count what we saw after Flashpoint/before Rebirth)
>>
>>85045717
>Nova Prime could plow through the GL's and none of the Flashes are gonna hurt Norrin.

Motherfucker Flashes punched out a gentry empowered monitor. The move is literally called infinite mass punch. Not "less than a galaxy's mass" punch. Wally West by himself could knock Norin the fuck out if you want to bring up the real big dog. Dude busted up stuff way tougher than Norin's shiny skull when he cracked the Anti Monitor's armor into a thousand pieces.
>>
>>85045717
Kyle Rayner single handedly contained a universe destroying blast for an extended period of time.

So, that thing you think is so stupid that Richard might've lived through is a level of power a single leaguer has when he puts his mind to it. This was long, long before he turned to White Lantern Kyle which itself is its own stupid surreal level of overpowered because he's just messing with the source code of comics.

It basically depends entirely on the roster. Barry's a chump, Wally's literally a walking godlike being that does everything in his power to retain his humanity. Hal or Kyle could one shot anyone there on a good day, but John and Guy can't really live up to their big showings. Superman's got the highest highs and lowest lows etc etc. The Annihilators are who the universe went to when there was a universe level threat for that arc. The Justice League is who the universe ALWAYS go to when the universe is in danger.
>>
>>85046871
The Surfer can also have infinite mass if he wants though, so It's an unstoppable force meets and immovable object situation.
>>
So let's do some matchups.

Power Cosmic :: Speed Force. I feel like I gotta give this one to Flash. Both are bullshit, but Speedforce is the bigger bullshit.

Beta Ray Bill vs Wondy: This would be a good fight. Really long and drawn out. Neither of them would ever give up and they both are basically equal.

Martian Manhunter vs Quasar. Quasar is probably one of the only people capable of dealing with Manhunter's mind shit. Could probably deal with the phasing and shapeshifting too. Normally Manhunter is pretty OP, but Quasar feels like a perfect key to J'onn's lock.

Green Lantern vs Nova: Hal's basically the red headed step-child of the justice league. Pretty sure he'd fuck this one up too and this or Ronan is his easiest matchup..

Superman vs Gladiator is not really a contest. Gladiator was designed as a copy of Superboy prime, who is literally the most overpowered character ever. Regular Supes would get outclassed.

Batman vs Ronan? I guess we should give this to Bats, but I'm not really sure this one is all that relevant when Glad vs Supes and Flash vs Surfer is happening.

Once the dust settles on the quick fights, we're looking at

Flash and Batman still standing, beating their opponents, and Gladiator and Quasar besting theirs. Nova would still be up, and Wondy/Beta would still be fighting.

Flash would have to fight Gladiator, and at this point shit kind of falls apart because both of them have 'unbeatable' powers baked in. I feel like I'd have to call this one a draw.

Bats would have to take on Nova and Quasar, and I think he could figure out Nova well enough, but Quasar would be problematic. I can't see Bats able to reliably deal with both of them at the same time and would eventually lose because he can't figure out how Quasar even functions. Once Bats is defeated, Quasar could probably tip the scales on Glad vs Flash.

Once the dust settles, Wondy, equally exhausted vs Bill, would lose to Quasar and Gladiator coming to finish her off.
>>
>>85040692
I reckon power wise they're close, but I'd give it to the JLA as they are a team with years of experience fighting as a unit.
These guys are all powerhouses, but they aren't teammates, they aren't friends.
>>
>>85048353
>Beta Ray Bill vs Wondy: This would be a good fight. Really long and drawn out. Neither of them would ever give up and they both are basically equal.
This I highly disagree with, maybe WW and normal Thor would be really equal, but Beta Ray Bill could beat Thor even without the hammer. Bill is insane.
>>
>>85048478
Beta Ray Bill is a bit of a Gary Stu, isn't he? His intro arc was just coming into Thor's own book, beating his ass and taking his girl.
>>
>>85040692
damnit does anyone know where I can download the complete Annihilation?

>inb4 buy it
Holy shit there's so much trades, I'd be lucky just to get trades of DnA's GOTG Run, I want the whole 6 Part Epic
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.