[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ty Lee has gray eyes, which is an air nomad trait. Aside from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: 48vtsli.png (343KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
48vtsli.png
343KB, 640x480px
Ty Lee has gray eyes, which is an air nomad trait. Aside from a couple of characters who I can't recall, Aang is the only one in the show with gray eyes.
Ty Lee's face is very round, similar to Aang's. Looking at other air nomad characters, it appears to be a commonality. Also, Jinorra looks a lot like Ty Lee, as does her mother Pema.
Her personality matches Aang's so well that it's almost as if she is the female Aang. Both are very excitable, care-free, happy, outgoing, and social. Not to mention, they smile a considerable amount.
Ty Lee is incredibly quick, agile, flexible, fast, and capable of jumping very high. Aang shares those abilities as well.
The Air Nomads were, obviously, nomads who didn't settle in one place for too long. Ty Lee moved from home, and then from the circus, very quickly. Of course, this isn't a strong bit of evidence.
Her fighting style appears to minimize the amount of pain she deals to an opponent, which is an extension of her gentle nature, which is an extension of the Air Nomads.
Here's a trivial bit of evidence. In "The Beach", Ty Lee is the only one of the four teenagers who wears a white swim suit. Perhaps Zuko, Mai, and Azula wore crimson as an extension of the Fire Nation and Ty Lee wore white in respect to the Air Nomads?
This one is very peculiar. Ty Lee is spiritually aware with her ability to see auras and feel the energies (recall her negative energy reference). The Air Nomads were incredibly spiritual as well. I believe Guru Pathik and Iroh may have been the only other characters who can say the same.
She's also not a Firebender, though she is obviously (mostly?) Fire Nation by blood.
If she is part Air Nomad, it wouldn't be by much, but it's an interesting theory nonetheless. What do you think?
>>
>>84975408
_ ____ __ ____ ___
>>
Indertasding
>>
File: Anime is.png (32KB, 1207x645px) Image search: [Google]
Anime is.png
32KB, 1207x645px
>>84975408
Nice pasta.
>>
i don't know haha
>>
File: 1469423960614.jpg (92KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
1469423960614.jpg
92KB, 410x410px
This is why people hate us Avatar Fags.
>>
>>84976069
Because we repeat the same shit over and over?
I'm pretty sure someone tried bringing back The Boy in the Volcano a couple of days ago?
>>
>>84976159
>The Boy in the Volcano
Im a massive faggot, whats the boy in da volcano
>>
>>84975408
then why didn't she fuck aang for the air nomads
>>
>>84976206
Thread-driven fanfiction from like 3 years ago. Never got into it, and it looks like the "revival" only lasted a day or two.
>>
>>84976357
Because Aang and Katara were destined for each other
>>
>>84976404
Then why did Katara fuck Zuko?
>>
>>84976423
Katara never loved Zuko they were never meant to be soul mates and they never will be
>>
>>84976404
but repopulating the air tribe
>>
>>
seems legit
>>
Ty Laang would make a cute couple
>>
Ty Lee does look awfully Air Nomadish
>>
Was it ever confirmed that Ty Lee was an air nomad?
>>
Ty Lokka is the best
>>
Ty Lee got her air nomad traits from rape baby made in Fire Nations invasion of the Air Temples
>>
>>84975408
tl;dr

Why aren't there any blonde people in the Avatar world? Did they get genocided long ago?
>>
>>84979602
The water tribes shouldve been blonde, or at least, the Northern Tribe or something. also possible that the mutation just never got foothold in their world, if you want to be that in depth about it.
>>
cute
>>
>>84975408
I'd rape her ass/pussy if you catch what I'm spitting.
>>
>>84979602
Honestly everyone in the avatarverse seems to be a different flavor of Asian.
>>
File: 1469424351581.png (57KB, 151x178px) Image search: [Google]
1469424351581.png
57KB, 151x178px
>>84979743
>>
File: 1467593301379.png (14KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1467593301379.png
14KB, 240x200px
>>84975408
>>
>>84975408
BUT HEY
>>
>>84979781
alternate reality where mongolian empire reigns supreme and doesnt collapse, and they all learn elemental magic
>>
>>
Cute
>>
I love Ty Lee
>>
Ty Lee should have been given more development
>>
>>84975408
>Bryke
>Putting this much thought into anything
>>
DELET THIS
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.