[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What, in your opinion, was the moment this show jumped the shark?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: king-of-the-hill-netflix.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
king-of-the-hill-netflix.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
What, in your opinion, was the moment this show jumped the shark?
>>
>>84970920
When Bobby had a crush on Peggy.
>>
>>84970920
When they had to go to Namek county to get the 7 regulators.
>>
Not shark jumping, but why do all the men in this show get cucked none stop?
>hank
cucked
>dale
mega cuck
>khan
kuk
>bill
cuck

all cuck all the time
>>
>>84970920
The Propane National Gas Convention Tournament Hell Arc was clearly just filler waiting for the manga to catch up.
>>
>>84972642
>Hank
naw
>Khan
Fucking when?

Do you know what a cuck is?
>>
>>84970920
Serious answer: the episode where they retconned Peggy never learning how to ride a bike (S10 E3)

She clearly rode a bike in "Goodbye Normal Jeans" (S7 E4), while holding a turkey even!
>>
>>84972746
Khan when Mihn and Joseph hooked up.
>>
>>84972746
Notice how they said "all the men" and left Boomhauer off the list. pool trolling form
>>
>>84972746
peggy lied about bangin a gay, khans wife had an affaid or something with some dude apparently. did you even watch the show man
>>
>>84972848
Boomhauer had an episode where he fell in love with a skank. If anything he is the most evident of them all.
>>
>>84970920
Redneck on Rainey Street
>>
>>84970920
that episode where Bill rapes peggy
>>
>>84972885
That's not what cucking is you retard.
>>
>>84970920
That episode where Bobby walks in on Hank fucking Ladybird and Peggy makes him apologize for not knocking first.
>>
>>84973879
It must be hard not being properly represented in image board posts
>>
>>84972746
Bill cucked Kahns mother from him
>>
>>84970920
Lucky.
>>
>>84976264
Ha. That's one of my favorite episodes.
>>
>>84970920
Wouldn't say it ever jumped the shark but there is a slight decline in quality near the end. For whatever reason Bobby and Dale shout most of their lines during the final season and Luanne turned into the white trash she was desperately trying to not be her entire life.
>>
>>84973986
OMG...I missed this!
>>
>>84972885
>khans wife had an affaid
>>
When Peggy ended up on a foot fetish website.
>>
Going to be honest, it never did. It's still one of my favorite shows, yeah it got a little bit more bland than it's dry humoresque show usually is but it's still in my heart forever
>>
>>84979378
>than it's dry humoresque show
>>
>>84976443
Specifically, once Lucky became a regular character Luanne was pretty much lost as a character.

This was also around the time Greg Daniels stopped working on the show and it tilted too much towards Mike Judge's preferred story which is
a) Bobby gets involved in some stupid hippie thing
b) Hank is proven right

There are good episodes with that story but they were doing it too much as time went on.
>>
KOTH GT was shit. Making Hank 16 again so he could relive his football glory years was just too much man.
>>
>>84979171
My dick didn't mind that.
>>
>>84976654
Can't understand why they did that. Different writing team?
>>
>>84982364
I preferred it to KOTH Shippuden. Then only worthwhile thing to come from that mess was seeing the HanNan Shippers implode.
>>
>>84982364
Funny enough this actually did happen in the show with bill
>>
>>84970920
I don't think it ever truly jumped the shark, but it definitely felt like they were having problems coming up with good plots for several characters in the last couple seasons, Peggy, Bobby, Bill, and Connie suffered from this the worst in my opinion of the main cast(in contrast Khan and Mihn have some of their best episodes in the last couple seasons, as does Dale and Buck Strickland)
>>
>>84972642
>none stop
>>
File: 1363125480671.gif (954KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1363125480671.gif
954KB, 400x300px
Can anyone recommend me a few of the best episodes please?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.