[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MCU Starlord father

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Ego-The-Living-Planet.jpg (1MB, 1441x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ego-The-Living-Planet.jpg
1MB, 1441x1080px
How did he got someone pregnant?
>>
>>84968840
Semen rain storm
And then a big ol jizz flood
>>
We'll find out eventually, but it probably has something to do with making an energy being out of his power and going to Earth and getting starmom preggo.
>>
he has a human-sized dick
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 184x184px)
image.jpg
30KB, 184x184px
STOP TALKING ABOUT EGO THE LIVING PLANET
>>
>>84968896
as in, the size of a human's dick or the size of an entire dick?
>>
Isn't one of his powers the power of create life?
>>
He created an avatar of himself and that got Peter's mom prego in the vagoo.
>>
>>84968840
"Ego"
Why does Marvel suck at names
>>
>>84968840
It's Kurt Russell, who couldn't he get pregnant?
>>
Human avatar. He's done it a number of times.

Still dumb. Preferred it when he was just some dick that stole the ship and outfit from the original candidate.
>>
>>84969431
About that, do you think they only took the face and voice of Kurt for Ego or he will have some "human" scenes. I guess that's the avatar stuff
>>
Infinity Gem
>>
Guess you could say the sex ROCKED HER WORLD
>>
>>84969431
But that's Obadiah Stane.
>>
>>84969431
That's not Kurt Russel
>>
>>84969029
>I like Kurt Russel less
>>
>>84969029
Street sharks
>>
>>84969877
Did he say that?
>>
Human avatar, also Kurt Russel Confirmed he has penis.
>>
>quill = jesus

snyder pls
>>
>>84968871
inb4 casuals compare it to the birth of jesus.
>>
>>84970087
Gunn's just going back to that weird Cosmic birth Englehart never got to deliver on. Besides Groot is already Jesus
>>
>>84969072
The size of a dick-sized human.
>>
>>84968840
She came to his planet, lay down naked, and he rained on her.
>>
>>84970013
Yeah last podcast.
But as a joke. Or not, Pat's fucking crazy.
>>
>>84969345
Okay Anon, what do you propose to name a sapient rogue planetoid?
>>
>>84969029
SKELETON WARRIORS!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.