[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>barbra wasnt raped by joker >batman didnt kill the joker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

File: c31.jpg (18KB, 469x463px) Image search: [Google]
c31.jpg
18KB, 469x463px
>barbra wasnt raped by joker
>batman didnt kill the joker
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 800x560px
>>84967360
>Batman didn't kill the joker

He didn't. He did something even better.
>>
he didn't rape her but Batman did kill him
>>
>>84967467
>He didn't rape her.

I don't get this. Nothing happens in the story that implies that he didn't rape her and I see no other reasons why he'd be stripping her.
>>
>>84967497
>Nothing happens in the story that implies that he didn't rape her and I see no other reasons why he'd be stripping her.

Logic being that Joker is crazy. Any sane criminal would want to rape someone attractive that's incapable of fending them off. But Joker is nuts enough that its entirely plausible for him to shoot her, strip her naked, then do absolutely nothing else.
>>
>>84967467
1-the hookers say joker always go there first after he escape prison, hookers say he might found another girl
2-joker shoots her, then its implied he will do worse when they show his hand opening the clothes and the bra
3.- the detective tells batman she was found full naked
4.- gordon tells batman, joker showed him pictures of his daughter, he was there watching when he shoot her, he was knocked out when joker rapes her, thats why joker show pictures of her
>>
>>84967559
I would love to see Joker in court for all the shit he did in TKJ but getting extremely upset that he is being accused of rape.
>reading off the charges one by one
>each time Joker smiling and nodding
>"Is this a trial or a life time achievement award?"
>"-and for the rape of Barbara Gordon."
>"Woah woah woah! Hold the phone! I did not-Why would you people think that!? I'm not some kind of monster, there's no punchline to raping her."
>"But you admit to shooting her in the stomach, paralyzing her, stripping her naked, then taking photographs of the scene to show her kidnapped father?"
>"See, I only do funny crimes."
>>
>>84967497
He strips her for the pictures to torture Gordon. What is so hard to grasp about that?
>>
>>84967360
What's Kanye's favorite comic book?
>>
>>84967700
Is there a comic about Kanye? If so it's that one.
>>
>>84967681
The stripping her naked part. He'd show shots of him shooting her or some shit if he wanted to psychologically torture him. Stripping her naked is nothing. Joker probably showed images of him raping her.
>>
>>84967559
Everything in KJ was done for a reason though. He was building up to one demented gag.
>>
>>84967717
He already shot her once. What's funny about repeating the same joke?
>>
>>84967717
Gordon was still conscious when she was shot. Stripping his daughter naked and taking pictures to show him that he wasn't conscious to help protect her. Seeing naked pictures of your daughter bleeding out on the ground while you weren't able to help her will fuck you up anon.
>>
>>84967761
What's funny about paralyzing someone?
>>
>>84967761
Rule of three, anon.
>>
>>84967360
>implying she didn't want it
>implying he didn't want it
>>
>>84967767
Okay, granted, but there still isn't any proof that he didn't end up raping her. And that would only serve to further back what you said with showing how he wasn't there to protect her.
>>
>>84967767
>Seeing naked pictures of your daughter bleeding out on the ground while you weren't able to help her will fuck you up anon.

pretty sure seeing your daughter get raped while bleeding out will fuck you up way MORE
>>
>>84967805
There isn't any proof that he raped her either. No used up condoms, no police reports of foreign genetic material in her, no creampie pictures, no used condoms, no nothing. So other than "it's the logical thing for a criminal to do" which really doesn't apply to the Joker of all people, what makes you think that she was raped?
>>
>>84967805
There also isn't any proof he did rape here, well other than it being a Moore comic I guess, so agree to disagree I guess. I just think they would've made a bigger deal about it when Batman was with Barbra in the hospital.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Just read it recently and I don't think Joker rapes her for two reasons:

1. Babs doesn't mention it to Bruce when she wakes up in the hospital. She seems more concerned about her father than anything. It certainly doesn't rule rape out but it would have been an easy place for Moore to clarify what happened.

2. The Joker doesn't mention it when listing his crimes to Batman at the end of their fight. He says "I shot a defenceless girl. I terrorized an old man". If he raped Barbara, why wouldn't he mention it here, or to Gordon earlier?

Also, I feel like if Alan Moore wanted us to know that the Joker raped Babs, it would have been pretty goddamn clear. Though I would believe that Alan wanted the rape to occur and DC talked him down to the naked pics
>>
>>84967805
What proof is there that he did rape her? Joker has never been potrayed as a rapist in canon or and only once in an elseworld (that im aware of at least).
>>
>>84967879
Well shit sorry about the pic there, it's just the panel I was quoting in my second point
>>
>>84967887
There's that Azarello one where he raped some mook's wife and had croc pay her, or something along those lines. That said. Joker didn't have his usual grin after the deed which could imply he just doesn't find rape as funny.
>>
>>84967832
True, but I think Joker definitely would have played it up more if it happened. Basically what this anon said >>84967879.
>>
>>84967983
Yeah that what what i was talking about. Im pretty sure its not canon.
>>
>>84967879
I will say that I don't understand the how prostitute scene in the movie has any meaning if they weren't trying to imply rape, but if that was there intention I think it was a bad choice
>>
>>84967559
>>84967681
> Strips barbara naked
> Starts thinking about his pregnant wife during the act
> Call-girls
> "He's usually here even before it's in the papers that he's out but not this time"
> "Maybe he got himself a girlfriend"
> Autists still can't take a hint, needing to witness penetration before confirming rape
> Even then they'd argue it was somehow consensual or not really rape because he's hallucinating
>>
>>84967717
>photos of your daughter stripped naked and bleeding out on the floor is nothing.

I've read killing joke several times and never got why people just assumed he raped her. Its never said. its never implied. None of the pictures have Barbara and Joker together.
Like if you have a naked incapacitated woman you HAVE TO sexually assault her? But the joker has never been a sexual creature to me. the game was always more important to him. he was more than those base human drives.I don't think I'd seen any interpretation of joker do anything sexual until Azarello's oneshot. No, to wound and cripple someone then strip them bare and vulnerable and do nothing but giggle and take photos before leaving. that seems more like the joker.
>>
>>84968123
> Starts thinking about his pregnant wife during the act

He doesn't anon. Those flashbacks are just spliced along the comic on a telling about what Joker's origin supposedly was, they're not him remembering anything at all.

> Call-girls

Since when was sex with someone that you pay for their consent to have sex with you considered as rape?
>>
>>84968123
the movie went there. the source material didn't. I blame Azzarello. he has a hard on for joker and hookers.
>>
>>84968123
To be fair he bought the carnival before he saw Babs so be the prostitutes' logic he should have already been there to fuck long before he would have potentially raped Babs.

Maybe the comment was meant as a nod to Harley?
>>
>>84968248
>by the prostitutes' logic

Damn autocorrect
>>
>>84968232
I still don't get what mental gymnastics anon did to come to the conclusion that hookers = rape.
>>
>>84967879
Yeah, but she doesn't really make a big deal out of the fact that she can't walk either.
>>
>>84967672
Shit, I read that in Mark Hamill's Joker voice.
>>
>>84968280
the hookers suggest he is committing sexual activity.
>>
>>84968296
She kinda does over and over if you read comic books. But not once does she ever say that Joker raped her. Mind you this is the same DC comics that outright gave us Dr. Light raping Sue Dibny, so it's not like her saying a throwaway like of "he raped me" is magically out of the question.
>>
>>84968296
Fair point, that's why I find the joker not listing it to be the more convincing piece of evidence
>>
>>84968346
Which does not mean rape. It just means he's having sex somewhere, hence the "maybe he got a girlfriend" line. Or are you daft and think all sexual activity is rape?
>>
>>84968382
its implying he is fulfilling his sexual desires elsewhere. The elsewhere would be the woman he has on hand. the woman on hand is an incapacitated and nude batgirl. He is a violent and insane criminal he is unlikely to regard consent. Its is not a long leap in fact I'd say it was a clearly intended implication by the writers. I can't say I like that kind of characterization for the joker but DC loves rape.
>>
>>84968553
>He is a violent and insane criminal he is unlikely to regard consent

As well as unlikely to regard the train of logic that you're trying to apply to him.

>but DC loves rape.

Yes. Yes they do. So much so that they don't shy from either showing it or mentioning it. The fact that it was neither shown nor has Babs or Joker ever mentioned it just lends to pointing out that it didn't happen.
>>
>>84968074
The movie is not the comic, anon
>>
>>84968190
>since when was sex with someone that you pay for their consent to have sex with you considered as rape?
>missing the point entirely
I was talking about what they said you dipshit. Do your handlers have to remind you to breath too?
>>
>>84968232
well technically the source material does have batman interviewing hookers as well, but I agree that the movie had a much stronger implication of rape than the comic.
>>
>>84967862
Moore and Bolland have both said he didn't rape her iirc. That's a big if in iirc tho.
>>
>>84969927
No, no I got your point. In your retard little world you think that for some inane reason any form of sex is rape. That prostitutes saying "he'd usually be fugging us by now" implies that he's raping prostitutes, and that "maybe he's got a girlfriend" means that he's raping a girl that willingly wanted to be with him.
>>
File: 1446504966546.gif (3MB, 181x144px) Image search: [Google]
1446504966546.gif
3MB, 181x144px
>>84970002
> Still missing the point this hard
It must be really hard being that retarded.
>>
>>84967497
It's Alan Moore, Anon. If it were rape, we'd fucking know.
>>
>>84970245
Your retarded point was "hurr he's fucking prostitutes by now but he's with babs so that means is rape" is absolutely retarded.
>>
>>84970299
Dubs of truth.
>>
>>84970299
I don't know why people deny this. It's just common sense.
>>
>>84967497
Nothing happens to prove he raped her, either. He strips her to humiliate her and her father, and to take the pictures, which we later see. Of course, there is a possibility that he raped her, but ultimately, >>84970299.

I didn't get Batman killing him in the last page, either. But I guess that, too, is a small possibility. I tend to think he did not. Them laughing was the ultimate punchline.
>>
>>84967805
>>84967360

You guys know Moore has flat out said Barbara wasn't raped.
>>
>>84970483
>First thing Joker does when he breaks out of Arkham is go to a hooker to clean his pipes
>Hooker implies this and indicates that he hasn't come by to do this yet
>Ergo Joker must have cleared his pipes elsewhere now where could have it been?

I don't get people to have to defend the Joker from being a rapist. Mass murderer? Sure. Terrorist? Fine. Rapist? Now you're going too far.
>>
>>84971019
You're using correlation as causation you nignog. That's one of the faultiest arguments there could ever be.
>>
>>84971019
By that logic shouldn't he have raped Barbara immediately, like before he bought the carnival?

The hookers said he always came down first thing, before his breakouts were even being reported
>>
>>84971019
that shit was only in the movie, never do prostitutes say that in the book you fucking idiot
>>
>>84967631
rread the ocmic
>>
>>84971490
I was talking about the movie dipshit.
>>
File: tips.jpg (21KB, 480x600px)
tips.jpg
21KB, 480x600px
>>84967360
>2+2=4

Aha, my single line of greentext and picture of a fedora PROVES that 2+2 DOESN'T equal 4!
Bow before my superior intellect, you peons!
>>
>>84971684
why? its a pile of crap
>>
>>84972200
Because if you follow the conversation the original anon didn't follow how the line about the hooker could imply that Batgirl was raped by the Joker. I simply spelled it out for for him.
>>
>>84967983
>There's that Azarello one where he raped some mook's wife

But that was 20 years after The Killing Joke was published.
>>
File: hank is jared leto joker 1.jpg (58KB, 540x402px) Image search: [Google]
hank is jared leto joker 1.jpg
58KB, 540x402px
It makes more sense for him NOT to have raped her. Shooting Barbara wasn't about hurting her, it was about hurting Jim. Joker already forced Jim to look at the naked photos and let his imagination run wild. What would actually raping Barbara add to the torture? Not only that but outside of a non-canon story published 20 years after TKJ, Joker has no history of sexual violence, so why would we assume he'd want to rape her?
>>
File: 1466981656400.png (263KB, 332x396px) Image search: [Google]
1466981656400.png
263KB, 332x396px
DC > Marvel
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.