[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: TMNT-Universe-01_Cover-RI-B.jpg (885KB, 2146x1659px) Image search: [Google]
TMNT-Universe-01_Cover-RI-B.jpg
885KB, 2146x1659px
TMNT Thread?
>>
>>84966812
>TMNT Thread?
Yes
>>
File: CoPNlNYWAAA6I5U.png (347KB, 500x742px) Image search: [Google]
CoPNlNYWAAA6I5U.png
347KB, 500x742px
>>84966812
Yes
I can post some information about IDW's TMNT from SDCC. Don't remember seeing anyone do that.
>New character - Wyrm
Best quality I could find
>>
File: 13729103.jpg (50KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
13729103.jpg
50KB, 960x720px
>>84968094
More Wyrm
>>
>>84968094
It's easy to find what happened at the IDW panel on SDCC.
>>
>>84968264
Well, that's true, so I guess there is no need to post anything about it
Hovewer, if we don't find anything to talk about it will be yet another dead thread
>>
>>84968385
SDCC this year was a little disappointing for tmnt. No really big news.
The comic will continue, we will have a Christmas issue and a Alopex issue by Campbell. The second ongoing is coming next month and it's promising. A new Batman/tmnt crossover this fall but it's the animated counterparts this time so it's less exciting to me.
The cartoon will have a fifth season with an episode inspired by the "City at War" story arc from the Mirage comics.
I'm not a toy fan but I know that a lot of new cool tmnt toys (not by Playmates) were there.
>>
>>84968656
I was hopping to hear more news about Nick's TMNT too, but there was nothing interesting, except for Shinigami. I hear that they watched the new episode at the con. I remember someone said that Mikey will have some kind of crush on her.

>The cartoon will have a fifth season with an episode inspired by the "City at War" story arc from the Mirage comics.
But the next episode is called ''City at War''

I would like to know what people think about season 4 so far.
>>
>>84968994
>But the next episode is called ''City at War''
Sorry for the confusion. I'm not a big fan of this show. So the "CAW" episode is in season 4. OK my bad.
>>
>>84968994
I've enjoyed it so far. I grew up with the 1987 series, really liked it a lot as a kid, and it's aged well for me. The 2003 series isn't all that great to me, but I understand it has it's fans. This new series has been really great all throughout. I liked the keep it simple approach of the first 2 seasons. I really loved all the horror inspired episodes from season 3. This season taking the sci-fi approach has been very refreshing in my opinion. It's been a fun ride.
>>
>>84968094
>>84968249
Wyrm. I don't know if it's the best character from the past to add in the comic.
>>
>>84969202
And the quality of animation became even better than it was in season three. The Cosmic Ocean episode was really pretty.
The only thing that makes me uncomfortable is romantic lines in the show.

>>84969261
We just have to wait and see. I think he will turn out okay, I like his design.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.