[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happened to the frequent threads on this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: copic.jpg (14KB, 317x159px) Image search: [Google]
copic.jpg
14KB, 317x159px
what happened to the frequent threads on this game?
>>
/co/ mods moved most video game threads to /vg/ even though they'll allow other adaptions to stay here. I don't get it but it is what it is. Check there for a thread.
>>
>>84966754
Some /co/ mod sperged out and banned game discussion, which forced the generals to move to /vg/. I'm not sure if Marvel Heroes' threads were able to survive, but MFF and MAA did.
>>
Mods delete them. It's also why there are no MAA threads anymore
>>
>>84966866
>>84966785
Look like there are no more threads... :(
>>
>>84967174
Because the game is utterly, completely dead, and the /co/ players decided to never bother to talk about it ever again.
>>
>>84969480
Really? That's a shame. What killed it?
>>
>>84970364
The developers are complete morons that keep changing (and ruining) game systems and characters for the sake of change. Every time they try to improve something they end up making it worse. Players have been going away in droves for months, yet the devs refuse to accept that it's all over.
Plus, they just had two big "events" back to back (including the third anniversary), so everyone just got sick of the game.
>>
>>84970556
>Plus, they just had two big "events" back to back (including the third anniversary), so everyone just got sick of the game.
Just like my Ameriburger manga!
>>
>>84970556
Damn, it's pretty much the only current Marvel game with F4 characters besides Avengers Alliance 1 which I haven't touched since Playdom went under.

At least Future Fight is still going strong.
>>
The game has its highs and lows with playerbase. Right now it is at an all time low due the the burnout of 2 months straight of grindy events. The Ultron release imo was dissapointing and he doesn't feel like Ultron. The QOLs have been slow, but there is talk that several big changes are coming.
>>
File: comfey.png (11KB, 487x403px) Image search: [Google]
comfey.png
11KB, 487x403px
>MAA adding Mantis, Moondragon, Richard Rider, Faiza, Songbird and Phyla
>>
>>84973211
>there is talk that several big changes are coming
Yes, and all of those changes will be horrible and will drive away what little players remain. Devs don't care though because they refuse to admit that they killed their own game.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.