[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batman: A Telltale Series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

Are you as ridiculously hyped as I am?

Who do you want the villain to be?
>>
TWD S1, PNATI and TWAU are the only good telltale games
>>
>>84965653
No. it looks like shit.
>>
>>84965653
I want the villain to not be Joker and not be an original character.
>>
Calendar Man
>>
>>84965653
Can't wait for the quick time event to bang Batgirl.
>>
>Who do I want the villain to be?
Literally anyone whose not the Joker
>Who will the villain be
The Joker
>>
>>84965694
The fact that TFTB isn't here lets me know that you have no idea what you are talking about
>>
The Joker should absolutely be in it, but save him as a main villain for Season 2 at the earliest.

The obvious contender for main villain is The Riddler. It really makes too much sense being a telltale game. I'm more curious to see which other minor villains make appearances. I would love to see the Red Hood or The Penguin.

We know that the game takes place roughly only a year or two after Bruce becomes Batman so I doubt we will see any of the bat family beyond batman, but I would kill to see them at least establish robin or something to be introduced in Season 2
>>
>>84965653
>Telltale's "games"
thanks, but no thanks.
>>
>Telltale
no thanks
>>
>>84965653
It doesn't matter who I want the villain to be, it's a Batman videogame, it WILL be the Joker.
>>
They weren't much as games but the writing in the Back to the Future episodes and the premise was actually pretty good and honestly worthy of being collectively Back to the Future 4.
>>
Year Zero huh?

Literally the only worth this game has is to make to fuck up your game into an interesting Elseworlds tale.

>actually prevent Harvey from being scarred
>dont inspire Selina to be Catwoman
>dont become friends with Gordon/never trust GCPD
>start killing people

I dont fucking know

Year Zero is BORING!
>>
>>84965653
Isn't the villain the mob?

Isn't the other villain going to be Two-Face once Harvey gets scarred?

Won't this game suck?
>>
>>84966291
Western visual novels.
Still enjoyable.
>>
>>84965653
No.
>>
>>84965694
PNATI?
I played JP, BTTF, Hector and some Monkey Island games. They were all a pretty fun time.
>>
>>84966611
Pales Nrom Ahe TorderIands
>>
>>84965694
None of those are SBCGFAP
>>
>>84965653
No.

Joker.
>>
>>84966291
Good. I'd rather have a story than a game. Fuck video games.
>>
>>84967418
Fuck you
>>
>>84967418
Same
>>
>>84965653
I wish it was for anyone else but Batman.
>>
>tfw my idea for a point-and-click where you switch between Clark, Lois & Jimmy uncovering an evil plot in their respective episodes (Clark's puzzles involve him using his powers without being discovered) and meet all the badass non-superpowered people of the DCU will never actually exist.
>>
>>84965749
This tbqh
>>84965978
>riddler as the villain in a telltale game

my dick
>>
>>84968509
>Jimmy
I'd rather not have every chapter ruined by his latest gimmick powers being the solution to over half the puzzles
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.