[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY CANT YOU HAVE RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: WHY.png (171KB, 416x370px) Image search: [Google]
WHY.png
171KB, 416x370px
WHY CANT YOU HAVE RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE
>>
>>84954527
Does Steven ever get made fun of for being obese?
>>
>>84954536
Is it just me or does he not even look fat anymore?
>>
>>84954562
From that angle, it's certainly hard to tell.
>>
>>84954527
isn't this the episode where
>i love you
>WHAT ARE YOU DOING
>woman becomes the victim
>>
>>84954623
I don't go to the general. This is my first Steven Universe post since like, late 2014.

The general is shit, I just found what Steven was shouting to be funny, and thought of it this way. That is all.
>>
>>8495463

>This is my first Steven Universe post since like, late 2014.

Is this your first /co/ post since 2014 too? Cause boy you've missed a lot if you just come and make a SU thread with no ulterior shitposting purposes.

I'll give you a tip, never mention SU outside of /sug/, it makes /co/ completely chimp out. Seriously, you do not want to open that can of worms.
>>
>>84954536
No because that would be #problematic.
>>
>>84954724
No I just don't watch the show that often or feel compelled to post about it that often. It's not like I can only just talk about it, I'm not rabid about it.
>>
>>84954894

You telling me you haven't noticed what happens when somebody makes a SU thread other than /sug/?
>>
>>84954536
No, but he does have positive role models who support him, and decides to work out and get in shape.
>>
>>84954920
I expected that kind of response when I made the thread. I've used the site for years, but I don't talk about it that often and I took a break from the show for awhile. I just didn't talk about it. I'm not a rabid fan who has to talk about it or make threads to use the site.

I just heard Steven say what he did in the episode and thought of it this way. That's all.
>>
>>84954724

The only person I see chimping out in this thread is you.
>>
>>84954536
No but he spends an episode feeling bad about not aging properly.
>>
>>84954724
Oh shut your sandy mouth vagina you fucking twat. Spergs like you set people off. This place is about as new fag as you can get nowadays because of monkey nighters like you. Keep it up OP, you can like whatever shitty tumblr show you want. No fucking fag lord can sit here in his shit filled man diapers and act like he's a /co/ representative. Fuck on mate
>>
>>84954724
SORRY, I MEANT MONKEY NIGGER
>>
>>84954562
i think they are actually having him lose weight because of all the exercise he is getting
its a nice touch
>>
>>84954536
>obese
I mean I don't want to sound all tumblerish, but what? The kid is 14 and he can literally lift 200 pounds with ease. I mean yeah I'd call him fat, but obese is quite a stretch.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.