[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm more excited for this than other upcoming superhero movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: NEfvWxFb600cho_2_c.jpg (22KB, 360x189px) Image search: [Google]
NEfvWxFb600cho_2_c.jpg
22KB, 360x189px
I'm more excited for this than other upcoming superhero movies
>>
>>84938387
>strong humor
>good voice acting
>taking the piss out of Batman cliches
>Billy Dee Two-Face
>obscure villains everywhere

I'm really looking forward to this.
>>
>>84939767
What villains will appear, besides the ones Joker and the ones in the trailer?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
I've been waiting for a thread on this.

The Carrie Kelly Robin design is really nice.

Adaptations where Batman and Robin's relationship is shown as not friendly, healthy, or even positive, but something that they're both striving to make work better are the best.

The bat-Computer shouldn't be used for all the mystery-solving.

I love those moments where Alfred is bitingly sarcastic, but still presented as a loving parental figure.

And lastly, I really really like stories that focus on Batman's insecurities and the innate immaturity behind some of his antics, but aren't totally grim and don't make him totally unlikeable.

The Lego Batman movie seems like it's satisfying all these needs.

Not a huge fan of the Harley and Joker designs but nobody gets those quite right anymore.
>>
>>84940967
Robin is Dick, though.
>>
File: tumblr_oamjsvdyom1qjvd0ko2_1280.jpg (156KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oamjsvdyom1qjvd0ko2_1280.jpg
156KB, 1280x536px
>>84941908
I know.

His suit's still pretty close to the Carrie Kelly design.
>>
>>84940967
>Kabuki Twins

I'm gonna be mad if they don't acknowledge BatB and BtB.
>>
I'm going to be a cynical bastard and say I gave up hope after the trailer listed a bunch of celebrities at the end of it. Considering every movie with a trailer that did so is one I've hated, that sets up a big red flag in my eyes.
>>
>>84940672
The creators mentioned villains like Dr. Phosphorous, the Mutant Leader, the Kabuki Twins, Mime, and Orca
>>
>>84945661
The Lego Movie had A-list celebrities as well, though.
>>
>>84945661
That's only for the benefit of casuals.

>>84945781
Ooh, sweet. Orcafags will finally be satisfied. I expect most of them to be cameos.

Even though the Lego Movie game was shit, I hope they'd make one for this. It has the potential to have a great roster.
>>
File: lego_movie_checklist.png (237KB, 536x4864px) Image search: [Google]
lego_movie_checklist.png
237KB, 536x4864px
>>84945850
As I said before, every movie that did that trailer thing I've seen, I've hated. Even the Lego Movie. Same old story we've heard thousands of times before.
Even the big twist was just another Bad Dad, which animated movies these days seem to love.
>>
>>84946063
What a meaningless checklist.
>>
>>84945903
I just hope we get all those villains in minifigure form. It'd be nice to expand Batman's rogues gallery
>>
>>84938387
eh.
>>
>>84946063
You know, the word "autism" gets thrown around a lot here, but...
>>
File: 1468343903295.gif (840KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1468343903295.gif
840KB, 500x650px
>>84942220
Why not make it look like Dick?
I wish it was Carrie
>>
>>84946063
It isn't even filled in properly
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.