[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good boys only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: Michael_Shannon_as_Zod.jpg (45KB, 468x341px) Image search: [Google]
Michael_Shannon_as_Zod.jpg
45KB, 468x341px
HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOY!!
>>
#KLM
>>
File: 1469348815204.jpg (49KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
1469348815204.jpg
49KB, 500x427px
>>84936422
KEVIN DINDU NUFFIN, HE A GOOD KID AND ALL.
>>
ITT: Socipaths.
>>
I'm sick of the media painting Zod as innocent victim, Superman stood his ground.
>>
File: magneto.jpg (28KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
magneto.jpg
28KB, 500x333px
Saint Magneto
>>
File: good boy.jpg (535KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
good boy.jpg
535KB, 2048x1365px
>>84936422
Nothing at all.
>>
File: CnUN97HXgAAN0pi.jpg (49KB, 620x423px) Image search: [Google]
CnUN97HXgAAN0pi.jpg
49KB, 620x423px
>>84936537
Zod is a victim though, not an innocent dindu nuffink wrong one perhaps, but a victim none the less.

He's a victim of his birth. Protecting Krypton, kryptonians and their legacy is literally the reason for his birth and he was genetically engineered for that sole specific purpose. One of the major themes of MoS is about being able to choose ones destiny and Zod isn't able to do that. He's a victim of his genetics, of his upbringing and of his society which led to him trying to terraform Earth. He even spells this out when he talks about how everything he does, no matter how callous it seems is for the greater good of Krypton. He's aware that he isn't the master of his own destiny but clearly wouldn't know what to do without it.

I don't think MoS is a particularly good or deep film, but Zod is certainly a victim of sorts in it.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 700x301px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 700x301px
Along with Zod, the most fun a villain ever had
>>
>>84936422
>finds a planet where his people could be literal gods
>decides to fuck up the planet and make it like his own home because he doesn't want his people to suffer adapting to new powers
Zod did everything wrong.
>>
>>84936504
Kevin LITERALLY didn't do anything wrong. Except hold a less-than-legal street race, I guess. But that's not what Steven hates him for.
>>
File: 1408069665666.jpg (232KB, 696x753px) Image search: [Google]
1408069665666.jpg
232KB, 696x753px
Enough bullshit

He seriously did nothing wrong
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.